Shogun

How do you recite Tasbihat Al-arba'h correctly?

Rate this topic

I have always recited Tasbihat Al-arba'h as Subhan Allah Wal Hamdu LIL Lah Wa LAA ILAHA IL LAL LA Allah Akbar except SUBHAN ALLAHI WAL HAMDU LIL LAHI WA LAA ILAHA IL LAL LAHU WALLAHU AKBAR. Do you have to say ALLAHI and LAHI? or can you say Allah and Lah?

Thank You

The correct way to recite it is dependent on whether you stop between the phrases or not.

So, these are the phrases:

_______

Subhan Allah(i)

wal

Hamdu lillah(i)

wa la illaha illa Allah(u)

wallahu Akbar 

_______

Notice why I put the (i) and the (u) - it is if you continue reciting without stopping. If you stop, say Subhan Allah, you do not put an "i" after Allah. But if you want to connect Subhan Allah with wal hamdu lillah, you must say Subhan Allahi

Edited by E.L King

26 minutes ago, E.L King said:

The correct way to recite it is dependent on whether you stop between the phrases or not.

So, these are the phrases:

_______

Subhan Allah(i)

wal

Hamdu lillah(i)

wa la illaha illa Allah(u)

wallahu Akbar 

_______

Notice why I put the (i) and the (u) - it is if you continue reciting without stopping. If you stop, say Subhan Allah, you do not put an "i" after Allah. But if you want to connect Subhan Allah with wal hamdu lillah, you must say Subhan Allahi

So can I recite it like I was before without the two i's and the u if I recite it with pauses? So Subhan Allah pause Wal Hamdu lillah pause Wa la illaha illa Allah pause Allah Akbar. Would that suffice?

Thank You

9 minutes ago, Shogun said:

So can I recite it like I was before without the two i's and the u if I recite it with pauses? So Subhan Allah pause Wal Hamdu lillah pause Wa la illaha illa Allah pause Allah Akbar. Would that suffice?

Thank You

Yes all correct except it is "wallahu Akbar" not "Allahu Akbar".

Other than that you are correct.

16 minutes ago, E.L King said:

Yes all correct except it is "wallahu Akbar" not "Allahu Akbar".

Other than that you are correct.

Thank You so much I have been reviewing my Salah and have found that it is a lot different then what I have been seeing online. Now I have one less thing to worry about. I have some other questions I could really use your help with.

Also in ruku can I say SUBHANA RAB BI AL AZEEM WA BI HAM DIH except SUBHANA RAB BI AL AZEE MI WA BI HAM DIH? So except Azeemi I would say Azeem.

Also in ruku can I say Sami Allah liman hamidah except Sami Allahu liman hamidah? So except Allahu I would say Allah.

Also in Tashahud can I say ASH HADU ANA LAA ILAHA IL LAL LAH except ASH HADU AN LAA ILAHA IL LAL LAH? So except AN I would say ANA.

Also in Tashahud the second time we say Muhammad can you say Allahumma salli ala muhammad wa ala ali muhammad or is it muhammadin?

Thank You

Edited by Shogun

27 minutes ago, Shogun said:

Thank You so much I have been reviewing my Salah and have found that it is a lot different then what I have been seeing online. Now I have one less thing to worry about. I have some other questions I could really use your help with.

Also in ruku can I say SUBHANA RAB BI AL AZEEM WA BI HAM DIH except SUBHANA RAB BI AL AZEE MI WA BI HAM DIH? So except Azeemi I would say Azeem.

Also in ruku can I say Sami Allah liman hamidah except Sami Allahu liman hamidah? So except Allahu I would say Allah.

Also in Tashahud can I say ASH HADU ANA LAA ILAHA IL LAL LAH except ASH HADU AN LAA ILAHA IL LAL LAH? So except AN I would say ANA.

Also in Tashahud the second time we say Muhammad can you say Allahumma salli ala muhammad wa ala ali muhammad or is it muhammadin?

Thank You

In ruku it is: subhana rabiyal 3atheemi wa bi hamdeh.

As for: sami3 Allahu liman hamideh - it is said after ruku when standing before going to sujood.

As for tashahhud, you cannot say "ana". You can only say "an" or "aLLa" with an L instead of an "n".

As for Muhammad or Muhammadin, if you connect it with "wa aleh" then it is more correct to say Muhammadin.

8 minutes ago, E.L King said:

In ruku it is: subhana rabiyal 3atheemi wa bi hamdeh.

As for: sami3 Allahu liman hamideh - it is said after ruku when standing before going to sujood.

As for tashahhud, you cannot say "ana". You can only say "an" or "aLLa" with an L instead of an "n".

As for Muhammad or Muhammadin, if you connect it with "wa aleh" then it is more correct to say Muhammadin.

For sami3 Allahu liman hamideh can I say it Sami3 Allah liman hamideh. So without the u at the end of Allah.

As for allahumma salli ala muhammad wa ali muhammad. Would it still work with just Muhammad at the end of Tashahud? 

Just now, Shogun said:

For sami3 Allahu liman hamideh can I say it Sami3 Allah liman hamideh. So without the u at the end of Allah.

As for allahumma salli ala muhammad wa ali muhammad. Would it still work with just Muhammad at the end of Tashahud? 

For the first one, I don't think you can say it without the "u".

And for the second, same thing. I do not thing you can say it without the "in", except maybe if you pause. Check with your marja for this.