Shogun

Can I say sami Allahu liman hamidah after Sujood?

Rate this topic

Can I say sami Allahu liman hamidah after Sujood or is it only said after ruku? Any rulings you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Edited by Shogun

5 hours ago, Shogun said:

Can I say sami Allahu liman hamidah after Sujood or is it only said after ruku? Any rulings you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

salaam,

As far as I know, the only thing optional in salat is the qunoot. Everything else has to be done exactly as prescribed.

11 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

salaam,

As far as I know, the only thing optional in salat is the qunoot. Everything else has to be done exactly as prescribed.

Salam, anything in salah that’s mustahab is optional, meaning one can choose not to say it at all or one can say any dhikr they like as a general rememberance of Allah. Even the ruku’ and sujoud dhikrs are optional, for example one can just say ‘alhamdullilah’ three times in ruku and that would be sufficient.

12 hours ago, Hassan- said:

Salam, anything in salah that’s mustahab is optional, meaning one can choose not to say it at all or one can say any dhikr they like as a general rememberance of Allah. Even the ruku’ and sujoud dhikrs are optional, for example one can just say ‘alhamdullilah’ three times in ruku and that would be sufficient.

so I can say "la ilahaillah" in ruku and sujood and it is okay?