Mohamed1993

Dr. Norman Finkelstein arrested and beaten

Rate this topic

In a world that brags so much about freedom and democracy, you'd think the rights of people to protest and speak freely would be protected, but it seems the western world is sliding into authoritarianism day by day. Dr. Finkelstein was helping defending the rights of a Guyanese immigrant who used to work as a shipping clerk when he took his class, he is now a doctor. Two Long Island lawyers tried to frame this guy by cooking up this story that he was a psychopath who had committed countless acts of unspeakable violence. Dr. Finkelstein read the court record and then sat in the courthouse during trial and the testimony contradicted their submissions to court. When he told these lawyers he was going to expose their lies, they threatened to destroy this Guyanese immigrant (Dr. Baldeo) professionally and personally. They arrested Dr. Finkelstein on October 10th, so last week and he is now out on bail and looking for a  good criminal lawyer. The police came to his house, beat him and shoved him inside a jail cell, simply because he dared to challenge the authority of two rich lawyers. They had already arrested him once before based on the same issue. This will never make the mainstream media, so I thought I would share it to let you know next time someone tells you shoves the argument that there is freedom and democracy and liberty in some parts of the world, while there isn't in others down your throat.  http://normanfinkelstein.com/2017/10/12/the-mineola-mafia-wannabees/http://normanfinkelstein.com/2017/10/12/mens-rights-matter-systemic-corruption-in-the-divorce-industry/.

Edited by Mohamed1993

On 10/24/2017 at 3:51 PM, Laayla said:

He may not belive in God, but he has a conscious more than some people who do say they believe in God.

I wrote to him on facebook, lol, telling him I know you don't believe in God, but God bless you anyway, incidentally one of the comments on the video says the same. Hope he reads it.