kirtc

Kurdistan- the new Israeli project

Rate this topic

Salam

Around 3 months ago, My uncle and I were watching the news and he told me. "Just you wait and see, when Isis is on its last breath, they will bring in the kurds." This was before any talk of a referendum. It doesn't take much to see this plan if you followed news. Israel has long been suspected of buying kurdish oil and dealing with the kurds. 

Now that ISIS is almost non-existent in Iraq, all of a sudden the Kurds want Independence? Does it really take a genius to see through this plan?

@Ībn Mūneer Āl-Feylī do you really need more proof than this? 

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/02/middleeast/iraqi-kurdistan-israel-support/index.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/22/world/middleeast/kurds-independence-israel.html

Edited by kirtc

It's actually in the guardian too. Word for word: "Barazani's aim and Israel's covert aim were to seize Kirkuk's oilfields to serve the israeli interest. In the Kurdistan region, they raise the flag of Israel and this means if Kurds gain independence in Iraq, we will share a border with Israel,' Velayati said according to the IRGC-affiliated Tasnim news." 

I googled IRGC... Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, a branch of iranian army. So it may be bias. But there is no denying, Israeli flags have been raised in kurdistan. Feyli's strongly opposed it. Which is funny because, prior to this movement, feyli's weren't even considered a part of northern iraq kurdistan. Barazani just needed the numbers :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, kirtc said:

@Ībn Mūneer Āl-Feylī do you really need more proof than this? 

The CNN article you cite doesn't support any of the conspiracies that you are spouting. It literally says the most non-controversial thing ever: 

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu released a statement ahead of the referendum saying Israel "supports the legitimate efforts of the Kurdish people to attain a state of its own."

Around 3 months ago, My uncle and I were watching the news and he told me. "Just you wait and see, when Isis is on its last breath, they will bring in the kurds." This was before any talk of a referendum. It doesn't take much to see this plan if you followed news. Israel has long been suspected of buying kurdish oil and dealing with the kurds. 

1.You are factually incorrect, the talk of the referendum has been going on for atleast a year and a half. The entire basis for not calling it earlier was because there was a war with ISIS and it wouldn't work holding it at the same time as fighting ISIS. Here is proof that the referendum talk occurred much earlier: 

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201603231036855644-iraq-kurdistan-independence-referendum/ Iraq Kurdistan's President Masoud Barzani said that the the Iraqi Kurds try to hold referendum on the region's independence this year before October.

2.Israel does buy some oil from Kurdistan but so what? Iraq lets the USA purchase its oil. Why is that permissible but not israel purchasing Kurdish oil? Plus you completely negate the basic fact that many foreign companies purchase Kurdish oil, rosnet, exxonmobil, gulf keystone etc... The total amount of oil sales the KRG generates is this: 

Annual oil and gas earnings of around $13.5 billion would amount to $2600 per person. https://www.oxfordenergy.org/wpcms/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Kurdish-Oil-and-Regional-Politics-WPM-63.pdf

The single time payment recorded to Israel was this:

http://www.jpost.com/Business-and-Innovation/Israel-importing-77-percent-of-its-oil-from-Iraqi-Kurdistan-report-says-413056 During that period, more than a third of all northern Iraqi exports, shipped through Turkey’s Ceyhan port, went to Israel, with transactions amounting to almost $1b.

Now go figure...

Now that ISIS is almost non-existent in Iraq, all of a sudden the Kurds want Independence? Does it really take a genius to see through this plan?

Kurds have always wanted independence, to state otherwise is not factually supported. Kurdish nationalism goes back atleast 100 years: 

http://etheses.lse.ac.uk/645/1/Zeynep_Maps_into_Nations.pdf In order to explain and illustrate the arguments above, this chapter firstly looks at Kurdish politics at end of WWI and the emergence of Kurdish nationalism in line with the idea of a national Kurdish homeland.

do you really need more proof than this? 

You've not proven anything, you've given your own hypothesis and speculative beliefs. 

4 hours ago, yusur317 said:

It's actually in the guardian too. Word for word: "Barazani's aim and Israel's covert aim were to seize Kirkuk's oilfields to serve the israeli interest. In the Kurdistan region, they raise the flag of Israel and this means if Kurds gain independence in Iraq, we will share a border with Israel,' Velayati said according to the IRGC-affiliated Tasnim news." 

I googled IRGC... Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, a branch of iranian army. So it may be bias. But there is no denying, Israeli flags have been raised in kurdistan. Feyli's strongly opposed it. Which is funny because, prior to this movement, feyli's weren't even considered a part of northern iraq kurdistan. Barazani just needed the numbers :rolleyes:

Oh god... Iraq didn't even exist prior to 1923, so concepts like "northern iraq" and "iraq" itself didn't exist at one point. None the less it may of not crossed your mind but Khanaqin is a Feyli city in the "northern iraq" and is part of the KRG. Therefore you are incorrect.

Secondly, many Feylis have been involved in the kurdish national movement and many were founding fathers of the KDP and PUK: 

Among Faylee Kurds who assumed very high positions within the Kurdish movement were Zakia Ismail Haqqi, the first women judge in Iraq, who became the President of the Kurdistan Women Association, Adel Murad who became President of the Kurdistan Student Union, Yadollah Karim who had a leading post of Kurdistan Youth Association and Habib Muhammad Karim, who became acting secretary-general of the KDP, in the middle of nineteen seventies (15). It must sadly be added that the first woman in Iraq to be executed for political reasons was a Faylee Kurd, Leila Qasim, from Khanaqin; she was hanged by the Baath regime in May 1974 along with 4 more young Kurds (16). http://www.faylee.org/english/studies/doc3.php

1 hour ago, Ībn Mūneer Āl-Feylī said:

You've not proven anything, you've given your own hypothesis and speculative beliefs.

when an athiest asks me to prove God exists I have the same problem... 

5 minutes ago, kirtc said:

when an athiest asks me to prove God exists I have the same problem... 

This isn't a question of metaphysics or religious beliefs. You are making several claims related to the physical world, namely political events and alignments.

You  also do realise to right now half the KRG has disintegrated? Apparently Israel supports the KRG so much it forgot to send it weapons and supply it with an airforce... Infact the Iraqi army appear to be heading for Erbil, which is illegal... 

Edited by Ībn Mūneer Āl-Feylī

On 10/17/2017 at 11:27 AM, Ībn Mūneer Āl-Feylī said:

This isn't a question of metaphysics or religious beliefs. You are making several claims related to the physical world, namely political events and alignments. 

Im sorry I cant provide you with video of the mossad whispering in barzani's ear. Or maybe copies of signed documents of Barzani to satan to show on CNN

(Salam)

I wouldn't say it is exactly a "new" project since the idea of Kurdistan is around for last decades (it's been actually implemented as the Mahabad republic but it failed to last).

I think kurds will stick around with whoever can help them to achieve their dream and it is to get rid of arab/Iraqi government.

8 minutes ago, kirtc said:
4 minutes ago, kirtc said:

C2dJuZ_XEAAtT_x.jpg

that is the lebanese forces leader (enemy of hizbullah) walking with mossad along with barzani in kurdistan.. 

@Ībn Mūneer Āl-Feylī

I notice this alot Lebanese people are typicall extremely anti-Kurdish and you are so full of rhetoric. I'm fairly certain you cannot see past your own rhetoric.

See I would take you seriously if you knew what the Kurdish president looked like. No one in that photo is Massoud Barzani mate....

Not to mention the photo has no source. 

3 hours ago, Ībn Mūneer Āl-Feylī said:

Not to mention the photo has no source. 

That photo (without the text attached at the top) was posted on an Arabic discussion board on September 15, 2012 with a caption that said in Arabic: سمير جعجع مع ضابط استخبارات اسرائيلية 

4 hours ago, Ībn Mūneer Āl-Feylī said:

Oh god... Iraq didn't even exist prior to 1923, so concepts like "northern iraq" and "iraq" itself didn't exist at one point. None the less it may of not crossed your mind but Khanaqin is a Feyli city in the "northern iraq" and is part of the KRG. Therefore you are incorrect.

Secondly, many Feylis have been involved in the kurdish national movement and many were founding fathers of the KDP and PUK: 

Edited by yusur317

12 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

That photo (without the text attached at the top) was posted on an Arabic discussion board on September 15, 2012 with a caption that said in Arabic: سمير جعجع مع ضابط استخبارات اسرائيلية 

On an Arabic news site it says it is Masoud Barzani:

الصورة التي التقطت هذه المرة في كردستان أظهرت جعجع مع ضابط من الموساد الإسرائيلي معروف في الأوساط العراقية، و إلى جانبهما مسعود البرزاني رئيس إقليم كردستان، يتنزهون في أحد جبال كردستان، كأي مجموعة من الأصدقاء و الحلفاء.

http://www.saidaonline.com/news0.php?go=fullnews&newsid=49582

3 hours ago, Ībn Mūneer Āl-Feylī said:

Thank you but none of the people in the photo are Masoud Barzani.  This is massoud Barzani: 309586Image1.jpg

Honestly information from news stations from the middle-east have to be double-checked. 

the guy on the left looks like him.. and there are other photos of them together 

4 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

The fact that Israel would be interested a Muslim country breaking up or erupting in civil war comes as no surprise.

What is surprising is how we as Muslims never fail to fall for their evil plans.

Fool me once....

As our neighbours for nearly all our history, Jews know arabs pretty good imo. And politically/strategically speaking, no one can reach the level of Israeli/Zionists politicians.

Good thing is that sooner rather than later Allah swt will make their hypocrisy apparent.

1 hour ago, Ībn Mūneer Āl-Feylī said:

It's showing more racism from you, now we "all look the same". He literally looks nothing like him. Can you provide these other photos with their respective sources?

"lebanese hate kurds... you all look the same" these are heavy unwarranted accusations.. I have never expressed any sentiment on this site or anywhere any feelings towards kurds. Nor have I heard lebanese talk about kurds until recently because of the news..

the guy on the left looks like him because he has the same uniform and hat. google samir gaegar and barazani in arabic and there are plenty of photos.

dont call me racist because you dont like what im saying. they are dealing with israelis.. they admit and israel admits it. only you deny it.