Rate this topic

Do any of you know about some websites, blogs and you tube channels who are refuting twelvershia---net, I have seen these people trying hard these days to create doubts among shias who are not well acquainted with the early history of Islam and about their beliefs, Their most liked guy there is Hassan Shimrani and I have watched his few lectures and couldn't find anything that I can say he is indeed a researcher with in depth knowledge of Shia - Sunni issues. 

If anyone is aware about websites refuting their claims please do inform me. 

44 minutes ago, Danish-Ali said:

I have seen these people trying hard these days to create doubts among shias who are not well acquainted with the early history of Islam and about their beliefs, Their most liked guy there is Hassan Shimrani

If you watch the video in the other topic, at 1:30 it says "So who's behind such an inhumane channel? [Anti-Majos]? Meet Hassan Abbasi aka Ebn Hossein." At 1:48 there is a screen capture of his name S H Abbasi Shemrani. He is also a Farsi presenter at an anti-Shia TV.  

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235044067-exposing-the-man-behind-antimajos-productions/

I have seen all these videos and to some extend Rafidha you tube channel exposes Hassan Shimrani and his friend Muhammad Hijab but they haven't stopped yet and continue to write and speak against us and the problem is large number of people believe them to be of those who are experts when it comes to issues that are controversial and it is because our brothers (Shias) are not coming forward to show the other side of the coin and let people decide what is truth and what is falsehood, they are recording video after video and misguiding people by presenting things as per their own whims and desires and people start taking it as truth without even checking whether there claims have evidences or not? They have been questioning our beliefs everytime but where are brothers and scholars from our side to come out and speak about their ideology and beliefs like 

1.Adalat Sahaba

2.Authenticity of bukhari and muslim

3.role of Ayesha, Maviya and others in battles against Ahlulbait

4.Their beliefs about the physical body of Allah 

5.authenticity of bukhari and muslim(why they narrate from those who used to abuse progeny of Muhammad sawa) 

6.Truth about their four Imams and what their own scholars say about abu hanifa

7.  hundreds of others topics like, Tahreef Quran narrations in their books, cursing Ali ibn abi talib, discussion concerning Ayat-Tatheer, Hadith Ghadeer, etc etc. 

I think there is no one among English speaking shias who is well knowledgeable about these issues and come forward to discuss with them, I wish i could arrange some series of debates through Internet and expose them through their books but the main problem is brothers I know who can debate them are native urdu speakers and cannot speak English. 

shiapen is a good web who has been refuting the questions like them. Bro, it is cumbersome to come every-time and debate with them. Rafidha.org did debate with them and for this Muhammad Hijab had no answers, he was just confused and just responding either by allegations which Rafidha.org team refuted with evidence from his books and then there was nothing else but that people were coming to threat Rafidha.org team that you are Shia and you say bad to Ashab. This is their conduct when they have no answers, they will just bite like a rabbid dog. 

6 hours ago, Danish-Ali said:

Do any of you know about some websites, blogs and you tube channels who are refuting twelvershia---net, I have seen these people trying hard these days to create doubts among shias who are not well acquainted with the early history of Islam and about their beliefs, Their most liked guy there is Hassan Shimrani and I have watched his few lectures and couldn't find anything that I can say he is indeed a researcher with in depth knowledge of Shia - Sunni issues. 

If anyone is aware about websites refuting their claims please do inform me. 

Our Fundamental Beliefs of Faith are Tawheed, Justice, Prophethood, Imamate and Day of Judgement. 

We need to recognize Psychological warfare and distractions. For a layman, average Shia of Imam Ali(as), Fundamental Beliefs are my primary concern. I would not care what they or anyone has to say, if they can Not address and articulate their response to the

Succession of the Last and Seal of the Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him and his Pure Progeny).  If there is no honesty here, why would I care about what else someone has to say. Basic calibration question will give you what to expect.

1)Did the Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him and his pure progeny) announce a successor?

2) Did the Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him and his pure progeny) give a Reason(s), why Allah(awj) did not Appoint, and  Prophet (Peace be upon him and his pure progeny) did not announce the successor?

3) Did the Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him and his pure progeny) articulate a system for the Muslims to appoint a successor?

5 hours ago, Danish-Ali said:

I have seen all these videos and to some extend Rafidha you tube channel exposes Hassan Shimrani and his friend Muhammad Hijab but they haven't stopped yet and continue to write and speak against us and the problem is large number of people believe them to be of those who are experts when it comes to issues that are controversial and it is because our brothers (Shias) are not coming forward to show the other side of the coin and let people decide what is truth and what is falsehood, they are recording video after video and misguiding people by presenting things as per their own whims and desires and people start taking it as truth without even checking whether there claims have evidences or not? They have been questioning our beliefs everytime but where are brothers and scholars from our side to come out and speak about their ideology and beliefs like 

1.Adalat Sahaba

2.Authenticity of bukhari and muslim

3.role of Ayesha, Maviya and others in battles against Ahlulbait

4.Their beliefs about the physical body of Allah 

5.authenticity of bukhari and muslim(why they narrate from those who used to abuse progeny of Muhammad sawa) 

6.Truth about their four Imams and what their own scholars say about abu hanifa

7.  hundreds of others topics like, Tahreef Quran narrations in their books, cursing Ali ibn abi talib, discussion concerning Ayat-Tatheer, Hadith Ghadeer, etc etc. 

I think there is no one among English speaking shias who is well knowledgeable about these issues and come forward to discuss with them, I wish i could arrange some series of debates through Internet and expose them through their books but the main problem is brothers I know who can debate them are native urdu speakers and cannot speak English. 

You mentioned you watched Videos, In this thread I posted a Video you can watch for point 1, for point 2 search youtube for Lecture 03.  Lecture 8 for Succession. 

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235052778-difference-between-sunni-and-shia/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-3086229