Asalamu Alaikum

Does anyone know about books in hindi about basic shia beliefs, I know someone who has converted to Islam but totally unaware about Shia-school and Islam, it is fasting that attracts him towards Islam but he has not researched or read anything else till now, the only language he knows is hindi and I really don't know which book I should recommend him because I haven't read any book about Islam in hindi?? After talking to him it seems he has just recited Shahadah but in practical life he is far away from the teachings of Islam and not a practicing muslim at all, so please suggest some books that will really have a deep impact on him and he will get to know about the pleasure of following Allah's commandments, some books on Quran, spirituality, about the life of Prophet, Fatima, Zainab (peace be upon all of them) and Karbala. 

@Danish-Ali Salaam

Is he living near any major shia dominated city like Lakhnow or Hyderabad? There are plenty of book stores with vast hindi literature out there. Some book stores even send you books at your address(I think it was abbas book depot, not sure). http://alhassanain.com/hindi/index.php had collection on different languages including hindi, not sure if they updated. 

Edited by Hameedeh
Fixed the link.

1 hour ago, Danish-Ali said:

Asalamu Alaikum

Does anyone know about books in hindi about basic shia beliefs, I know someone who has converted to Islam but totally unaware about Shia-school and Islam, it is fasting that attracts him towards Islam but he has not researched or read anything else till now, the only language he knows is hindi and I really don't know which book I should recommend him because I haven't read any book about Islam in hindi?? After talking to him it seems he has just recited Shahadah but in practical life he is far away from the teachings of Islam and not a practicing muslim at all, so please suggest some books that will really have a deep impact on him and he will get to know about the pleasure of following Allah's commandments, some books on Quran, spirituality, about the life of Prophet, Fatima, Zainab (peace be upon all of them) and Karbala. 

I do not have any Hindi website, but can he read urdu ? or if you could read urdu then http://www.ziyaraat.net/findbook.asp

This website has many books.

No brother actually this is the problem that comes in my way language barrier, I couldn't help him because he only  knows hindi, anyways I know a scholar from Delhi who might help him if I don't find some brothers here on internet who can recommend me some books. 

If you have some contacts with hindi speaking religious people please ask them for help, websites, books, blogs etc anything that can be helpful. 

It is so unfortunate that there are so many shias living in India who are native hindi speakers yet there is not a single book or websites dedicated to those who want to benefit from Islam. 

15 hours ago, Qambar1 said:

@Danish-Ali Salaam

Is he living near any major shia dominated city like Lakhnow or Hyderabad? There are plenty of book stores with vast hindi literature out there. Some book stores even send you books at your address(I think it was abbas book depot, not sure). http://alhassanain.com/hindi/index.php had collection on different languages including hindi, not sure if they updated. 

Walaikum Asalam brother, yes he is from Hyderabad but currently living in a foriegn country persuing his masters degree, Thanks for your help I have contact numbers of abbas book depot and I will  buy some books in hindi then send them to brother's address but I was looking for the names of books that someone has read and find beneficial so that i can buy and recommend the same books to brother.