Jump to content
Khomeinist

Iran's atrocities against the United States

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Going by how many people don't get satirical posts in the readers' comments sections of good quality newspaper websites, I am afraid this video will pass over the heads of many and they'll think Trump was telling the truth in his last speech.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

You know Ammar Nakshawani is going to be in Karachi from 18 oct to 21st. 

I wish, he says people to turn to Pious Marajas when they are confused in religion and then I would feel much happier at his arrival and wish to meet him. Unless this happens, I am not that happy for I have a complaint against him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

I wish, he says people to turn to Pious Marajas when they are confused in religion and then I would feel much happier at his arrival and wish to meet him. Unless this happens, I am not that happy for I have a complaint against him.

Have you heard his entire speech on taqleed? He is a recognized speaker and i think he does have point tho. Who is going to tell us who is most knowledgeable and pious?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ron_Burgundy said:

Have you heard his entire speech on taqleed? He is a recognized speaker and i think he does have point tho. Who is going to tell us who is most knowledgeable and pious?

He said Taqleed is not Juz of faith. Did not Imams said to follow the most pious and learned in every field including religion. Juz of Usool-i-Deen is saying this. Refusing this, is refusing Juz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People listen to him why?  Because Ahlebait told us to listen him and this sentence which he used may be used by many anti-shias to pervert that look your Alim says don't listen Alim and it's ok. He should have said, it is not Juz but Juz says listen it or you refuse Juz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sindbad05 said:

Did not Imams said to follow the most pious 

So who is the most pious? And I don't remember when he said that i will look into it. And also, many speakers do make mistakes its not what he says is always going to be right but mostly i like his speeches and he does make good point. But again as a responsible person we should not just take his words but should do some research on what people tell you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

So who is the most pious? And I don't remember when he said that i will look into it. And also, many speakers do make mistakes its not what he says is always going to be right but mostly i like his speeches and he does make good point. But again as a responsible person we should not just take his words but should do some research on what people tell you. 

I heard in his speech bro. I listened to him until he did not said such. But if he says something that may turn me away from Imams, I would disagree. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even I disagree with my father or he disagrees with me when he says something which he don't know or I don't know but either of us correct each other by quote of Ahlebait a.s.

I will not listen him, until I listen that he is saying to do Taqlid of Pious Alims in matters of religion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is upon people to decide who is pious just teach them ways of determining such as:

1. Mujtahid should be Aadil.

2. Morally upright.

3. Is not infamous due to corruption even if it be minor.

4. Does not lead people to fight each other.

5. Does not blame anyone without proof.

Also 

7. Should be Alim in deen.

8. Don't use his opinion except on basis of Nass that's Quran and Hadith.

9. Famous as pious and zahid.

I am done. Got to go. Khuda Hafiz 

Edited by Hameedeh
Do not post 3 times when you could edit your post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

I heard in his speech bro. I listened to him until he did not said such. But if he says something that may turn me away from Imams, I would disagree. 

I am sure he never said to turn away from Imams. And as i said we should always check and do additional research when we hear something from some speaker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

It is upon people to decide who is pious just teach them ways of determining such as:

1. Mujtahid should be Aadil.

2. Morally upright.

3. Is not infamous due to corruption even if it be minor.

4. Does not lead people to fight each other.

5. Does not blame anyone without proof.

Also 

7. Should be Alim in deen.

8. Don't use his opinion except on basis of Nass that's Quran and Hadith.

9. Famous as pious and zahid.

I am done. Got to go. Khuda Hafiz 

Lol alright brother. Till next time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a really nice clip but I am afraid most people wont get it, sarcasm can be hard like that especially when you do not know the reality and truth of history.

Its like saying "oh jews loves hitler" to someone who is ignorant about who hitler was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

I am sure he never said to turn away from Imams. And as i said we should always check and do additional research when we hear something from some speaker. 

Yeah, I do not like that speakers of Ahlebait should say something that may raise questions among our own ranks. One person is saying something and other is saying some other thing. Well, I hope that he would correct about what he said and if not then I cannot listen to a person who is fallen victim to politics and become a cause of disunity among Shias. If we do that then what have we learnt from the stand of Hazrat Muslim bin Aqeel's rise in Kufa when Tawabeen refused to help Hazrat Aqeel a.s, while we say that we are followers of Ahlebait a.s and saying something that is contrary to their sayings...I would like to die like Habib ibn Mazahir and not like Suleiman bin Surad Khizaee, who left this world in guilt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

    • @E.L King gave great advice. Also make sure that even if she doesn't listen, you don't let her think that you're fine with her not wearing hijab (Sayed Sistani). But you have to remember to give her the message in a way that resonates with her and is most likely to produce a response. It also doesn't mean you should stop treating her with kindness - on the condition that such treatment doesn't encourage her in her ways, in which case even breaking ties with family is wajib if it's the only way to stop them from committing sins (see Sayed Khamenei's Q and A on this topic). So pray for her and find the best way to guide her to fulfilling this important obligation.
    • As l posted during Europe's refugee "crisis". one country built something like 75-100km of border 'wall' (chain link, razor wire, and all) in a weekend following a week or more on another section of their southern border.
    • A new anti-Trump book has been released. Collusion by Luke Harding(2017). These two book reviews express skepticism over the inherent validity of any innuendo or "relationships" between Russia and Trump. ln a BBC interview, 23Nov17, Harding said this putting-Trump-in-the-Soviet/Russian-camp has been a Moscow objective since the 1980s. https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/luke-harding/collusion-harding/  https://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/promotionalss/article/75310-vintage-to-release-collusion-a-new-book-on-trump-russia-controversy.html
    • Whoever is telling you "that's between her and Allah it does not concern you" is ignoring the commandment of Allah to enjoin good and forbid evil. Enjoining good and forbidding evil is even more important when it comes to your own family members. If she has her mind made up and you cannot stop her, then it is not wajib on you anymore, only then can you let it go. But if you can stop her by convincing her through dialogue and preaching, then it is wajib on you to to try. But you should never show pleasure in these actions of hers. May Allah bless you.
    • Yeah I think she's exactly the same.
×