islam25

are all sects mushrik according quran.

7 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Mushrik (Polythiest) is the opposite of Muwahhid (Monotheist). The question and the first reply are both incorrect. 

Actually i came across a Quranic verse that condemns the making of sects. So non of us label ourselves as muslims but each introduces himself with sect. 

I am afraid that we too should come into it. 

More so imam Khomeini ra had said that the pathetic condition of shias is because they thought hereafter is only for us that made them arrogant is if others don't exist. 

11 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Actually i came across a Quranic verse that condemns the making of sects. So non of us label ourselves as muslims but each introduces himself with sect. 

Which ayah, Brother. Let's take a look at it.

14 hours ago, islam25 said:

AAccording to quran those who makes sects in original din of fitrah are mushriks. 

Doesnt it mean all the sects are musrik who label themselvesother than Muslims. 

the quran doesnt say they are mushriks. but it does condemn such people. and we should also not create division. and identify ourselves as just a muslim :)

3 minutes ago, just a muslim said:

the quran doesnt say they are mushriks. but it does condemn such people. and we should also not create division. and identify ourselves as just a muslim :)

Even if we say quran condemned it.

Still we use all our intellect and energy to make sect. 

Sigh, I agree. Pretty sure I've come across hadiths of the prophet crying about the division of his ummah. Im not entirely sure though but division of his Ummah would surely not please the Prophet (S). 

Even within Shi'a there is not 1 guidline. Or 1 way. Due to the Marja system there are again division and differences in ruling between even shias.

And yet we wish to hasten the reappereance of Al Mahdi (as) in the state we're currently in.