islam25

are all sects mushrik according quran.

Guest ...

Yes with the only addition: every sect believes their aqidah is closest to the Quran.

7 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Mushrik (Polythiest) is the opposite of Muwahhid (Monotheist). The question and the first reply are both incorrect. 

Actually i came across a Quranic verse that condemns the making of sects. So non of us label ourselves as muslims but each introduces himself with sect. 

I am afraid that we too should come into it. 

More so imam Khomeini ra had said that the pathetic condition of shias is because they thought hereafter is only for us that made them arrogant is if others don't exist. 

11 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Actually i came across a Quranic verse that condemns the making of sects. So non of us label ourselves as muslims but each introduces himself with sect. 

Which ayah, Brother. Let's take a look at it.

14 hours ago, islam25 said:

AAccording to quran those who makes sects in original din of fitrah are mushriks. 

Doesnt it mean all the sects are musrik who label themselvesother than Muslims. 

the quran doesnt say they are mushriks. but it does condemn such people. and we should also not create division. and identify ourselves as just a muslim :)

3 minutes ago, just a muslim said:

the quran doesnt say they are mushriks. but it does condemn such people. and we should also not create division. and identify ourselves as just a muslim :)

Even if we say quran condemned it.

Still we use all our intellect and energy to make sect. 

Sigh, I agree. Pretty sure I've come across hadiths of the prophet crying about the division of his ummah. Im not entirely sure though but division of his Ummah would surely not please the Prophet (S). 

Even within Shi'a there is not 1 guidline. Or 1 way. Due to the Marja system there are again division and differences in ruling between even shias.

And yet we wish to hasten the reappereance of Al Mahdi (as) in the state we're currently in. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Off-hand l'd say two of your options are: 1] Take him to small-claims court and use the courts 'judgment cap' (e.g. $2500 in some states) and claim this portion is past due if he owes more than $2500.  Then go-for-the-rest later (if necessary  ) 2] Write him off your taxes as a "bad debt" and send a report to a credit reporting agency. Also, if he put the money into a business, then go to the BBB and see if their complaint dep't can help.
    • hi in my opinion the main problem between sunni &shia is about their claiming of supremacy to  each other for shias their Imams are martyred and according to  below verses when we call them they answer us and all of them 100% beneficial to us but sunni leaders were ordinary people & sunnis bro&sis dont call them as martyrs  so whats their benefit for them as you see in  verse 12  And of the people is he who worships Allah on an edge. If he is touched by good, he is reassured by it; but if he is struck by trial, he turns on his face [to the other direction]. He has lost [this] world and the Hereafter. That is what is the manifest loss. (11) He invokes instead of Allah that which neither harms him nor benefits him. That is what is the extreme error. (12) He invokes one whose harm is closer than his benefit - how wretched the protector and how wretched the associate. (13)Indeed, Allah will admit those who believe and do righteous deeds to gardens beneath which rivers flow. Indeed, Allah does what He intends. (14) Whoever should think that Allah will not support [Prophet Muhammad] in this world and the Hereafter - let him extend a rope to the ceiling, then cut off [his breath], and let him see: will his effort remove that which enrages [him]? (15) Al-Hajj◄  333  ►Juz 17 http://tanzil.net/#22:11
    • First few minutes of this DeutscheWelle program. What is the solution for Autonomous Vehicles meeting obstacles that are not in its programming? tag w/ networking, satellites, system learning, human guidance integration, ... http://www.dw.com/en/tomorrow-today-the-science-magazine/av-41331201 
    • Salam Sister. Its very very heart breaking to listen to your situation. But remember, Bibi Fatima was also abused (May Allah curse the oppressors), Imam Hussain was also abused, So was Bibi Sakina but remember that they were satisfied with what God wished for them. They knew God as He should be known. Allah speaks in Quran 6:59 - "And with Him are the keys of the unseen; none knows them except Him. And He knows what is on the land and in the sea. Not a leaf falls but that He knows it. And no grain is there within the darknesses of the earth and no moist or dry [thing] but that it is [written] in a clear record." So remember this that whatever is happening with you Allah is a Witness over all of these. And people will be questioned the moment they enter their grave. But we are the nation of RasoolAllah. The bringer of Mercy of Allah. No matter how much painful incident happens with you, keep on forgiving. Ask from Allah the forgiveness of your parents as well Right Guidance.  Also, this is a trial for you. Do you know Allah tries only His "Best" Servants. You should be happy just like Imam Hussain for he was happy to be tried by Allah. His trial was the greatest and no trial matched his trial. And what a love story you told that despite you doing wrong to yourself (that is attempt to die), instead you were guided by the Rahma of Allah through His book. Not everybody is bestowed with such love of Allah. Know this, He is the giver of Death and Life. If He saved you and Guided you then He has a plan for you. Just believe in Him. Maybe He has a very luminous plan for you ahead.  This is the time when you should build a stronger bond with Him.  He has called you towards His love. And please don't do harm to yourself. Nothing is yours. Everything Belongs to Him. If you do harm yourself, you actually try to harm His Property. Seek Repentance, He is Sariyal Ridha, He accepts it very easily and very Quickly. May Allah bestow His Mercy and Love on you Sister all your life and May He keeps you steadfast on your religion and the love of Ahlulbayt. No pain is more than the pain of Ahlulbayt specially that of Aba Abdillah. Whenever a tragedy befalls you, remember the pain and tragedy Aba Abdillah has to go through, Bibi Zaynab and Bibi Sakina went through.. 6 month old Hazrat Ali Asghar went through.. And they all just saw the "Beauty of Allah", "Death being sweeter than honey when it was bestowed on them by Allah". Just be patient as Imam Ali was and know that Allah's plan surpasses our highest aspirations. Allah never leaves His servants hopeless. he is always with you. He created you to show His love to you. His love comes in different ways. It has come to you in the form of Guidance through Quran. A call of love. Answer it.
    • Alaikum Salaam Brothers And Sisters, I'm Wanting To Become A Shia Muslim, And Was Wondering If Anyone Could Refer Me To Some Really Good Shia Ideology, Beliefs And Practices? I Thought It More Prudent To Ask Some Experienced Shia Muslims On Some Good Book Titles In English? I Appreciate Any And All Assistance Given! Shukraan Jazilan, And Jazak Allah!!