Mansur Bakhtiari

What is happening in Kurdistan???

Rate this topic

Kirkuk is a strategic place that the Kurds have taken. They use its oil to trade with other countries. Iran has advised Iraq to take over Kirkuk asap which will definitely have an impact on the independency of the Kurds.

Furthermore it's pretty logical that Iraq, Iran and Turkey are sending military units on the borders of the so-called Kurdistan region. What would you do if an Israel loving and supported group wanted to take a bite off your country? 

These guys should be dealt with Khomeini style tbh.

Kirkuk belongs to the Iraqi government and they have all right to send their troops there if they wish.

The constitution of Iraq that has been written by arabs and kurds following saddams(la) fall states that the federal government forces have legal right to be everywhere which includes the kurdish regions.

I cannot believe how selfish and ego centered the kurdish leaders are to make such a move in a country that are still fighting terrorism and is in chaos, where people have been going thru hell for years now, heck generations. It this really the right time to push for independence and create another conflict? In the middle of a freaking war against daesh(la)?

To quote the Iraqi vice president: "We will not allow the creation of a second Israel in northern Iraq"

And befitting enough, the only country in the entire world that supports the kurds move at this point of time is israel, I wonder why?

Edited by IbnSina

4 minutes ago, Mishael said:

I hope the Kurds achieve their state because they deserve it after so much suffering.

Under the current government they have had freedoms they have never had before, I dont see whats the problem or motivation to make such a move like this in a war thorn country still in chaos other than blind nationalism.

Also, if you want a state, you have to do it legally, you cant just take land forcefully and say its yours now and ask people that you dont consider belong to leave. What are you? Israel?

This is a new type of economic terrorism that seems to be spreading around the world. And, as always, there is this filthy international victimism as a weapon to reach their selfish goals. The Iraqi government should act patiently and strategically.

1 hour ago, IbnSina said:

Under the current government they have had freedoms they have never had before, I dont see whats the problem or motivation to make such a move like this in a war thorn country still in chaos other than blind nationalism.

Also, if you want a state, you have to do it legally, you cant just take land forcefully and say its yours now and ask people that you dont consider belong to leave. What are you? Israel?

Didn't the Arabs do the same thing when they conquered mass amounts of territory when they came out of Arabia Kurds are just taking it back since they have always lived in that area throughout history and the Arabs lived in Arabia but the Arabs started mass conquests then by that logic all Arabs should return to Saudi and Yemen since Arabs took land forcefully and said it's theirs Kurds just took it back.

13 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Nationalism is disease, it makes even Muslims to kill other Muslims because of it.

Right or wrong, when you have northwards of 90% of an ethnic group wanting out of / or more autonomy within, a modern pluralistic nation-state, something isn't working for them. The Assyrians would like a crack at it,too, from what I read. 

9 hours ago, Mishael said:

I hope the Kurds achieve their state because they deserve it after so much suffering.

We should learn from history and not repeat the same mistake the Europeans did after WW2. By this logic people defend the state of israel because "jews suffered too much during the holocaust". Does this justify their crusade against muslims and their finance towards so-called "islamic" jihadist groups and the massive support for another instable government in the Middle-East? Did their "suffering" in European countries then, justify their actions now to infiltrate governments and religious schools to create massive disunity of which we are suffering from as of today?

Just as what @Dhulfikar said. Nationalism is a disease, especially in the Middle-East. Kurds have been blinded by the fact that they will have borders and finally be independent. Giving them a piece of land because they suffered is a perspective that should be flushed down the toilet. When the Kurds asked Iran for military aid, they immediately received help while the Kurdish request for military aid to Washington was ignored and came way too late [daesh was putting siege on kurdish territories]. Few months later, Iran tells the Kurds to move their referendum to the future since it isn't the right time for something like that. Instead of listening or at least be corporative they backstabbed Iran and continued with it because their eagerness for some borders is way more important than having unition.

They do not care whether israel helps them with receiving their "divine" border or not. I know many muslim Kurds who even tell me they will stand up against figures like that Mahdi (as) if he would want to rule over them. I know a muslim Kurd who even made "sarcastic" jokes that if he would have his country, he would greet people saying "sjalom".

Kurds are going ham on borders that were made by European colonists. They are either not being able to comprehend the bigger picture [i.e. what is happening and why] or they are extremely stubborn and do not really give a singular care whether we as muslims stand united and work together or not. For them, being able to do some country administration, putting a Kurdish govt. logo on an official govt. paperwork is much more important than the fate of millions of people in return.

The resources in that region is for ALL the Iraqi citizens. Just low-key stealing it and thinking you can get away with it is should not be tolerated. But since the Western imperialists like to create instability which in return grants possibility of rulership over the Middle-East, they continue with helping the Kurdish region to its independency. I still remember those days when 90% of the Western world would simply ignore how much Hezbollah and the Syrian government was fighting daesh and they would only credit the Kurdish fighters.

If you would post a picture of a female peshmerga soldier on reddit with a catchy title about how much she resisted ISIS, you would get tons of upvotes and positive comments. Now post a picture of Abu Azrael from the PMU or a Hezbollah soldier and the comments will be flooded with: "criminal, american citizen killer, rapists" etc. Double standards my akhis?

57 minutes ago, Khomeinist said:

We should learn from history and not repeat the same mistake the Europeans did after WW2. By this logic people defend the state of israel because "jews suffered too much during the holocaust". Does this justify their crusade against muslims and their finance towards so-called "islamic" jihadist groups and the massive support for another instable government in the Middle-East? Did their "suffering" in European countries then, justify their actions now to infiltrate governments and religious schools to create massive disunity of which we are suffering from as of today?

Just as what @Dhulfikar said. Nationalism is a disease, especially in the Middle-East. Kurds have been blinded by the fact that they will have borders and finally be independent. Giving them a piece of land because they suffered is a perspective that should be flushed down the toilet. When the Kurds asked Iran for military aid, they immediately received help while the Kurdish request for military aid to Washington was ignored and came way too late [daesh was putting siege on kurdish territories]. Few months later, Iran tells the Kurds to move their referendum to the future since it isn't the right time for something like that. Instead of listening or at least be corporative they backstabbed Iran and continued with it because their eagerness for some borders is way more important than having unition.

They do not care whether israel helps them with receiving their "divine" border or not. I know many muslim Kurds who even tell me they will stand up against figures like that Mahdi (as) if he would want to rule over them. I know a muslim Kurd who even made "sarcastic" jokes that if he would have his country, he would greet people saying "sjalom".

Kurds are going ham on borders that were made by European colonists. They are either not being able to comprehend the bigger picture [i.e. what is happening and why] or they are extremely stubborn and do not really give a singular care whether we as muslims stand united and work together or not. For them, being able to do some country administration, putting a Kurdish govt. logo on an official govt. paperwork is much more important than the fate of millions of people in return.

The resources in that region is for ALL the Iraqi citizens. Just low-key stealing it and thinking you can get away with it is should not be tolerated. But since the Western imperialists like to create instability which in return grants possibility of rulership over the Middle-East, they continue with helping the Kurdish region to its independency. I still remember those days when 90% of the Western world would simply ignore how much Hezbollah and the Syrian government was fighting daesh and they would only credit the Kurdish fighters.

If you would post a picture of a female peshmerga soldier on reddit with a catchy title about how much she resisted ISIS, you would get tons of upvotes and positive comments. Now post a picture of Abu Azrael from the PMU or a Hezbollah soldier and the comments will be flooded with: "criminal, american citizen killer, rapists" etc. Double standards my akhis?

By the way in a way the Crusades were justified but that's a whole other topic and I'm not just saying that Kurds are fighting Isis Hezbollah and the Iraqi Shia militants are doing much and helping us Christians. I praise people like Nasrallah or Abu Azrael and Bashar Al Assad or say Michael Oun. Kurds lived there for centuries just like the Jews in Israel.

Edited by Hameedeh
Removed double quote.

53 minutes ago, Mishael said:

By the way in a way the Crusades were justified but that's a whole other topic and I'm not just saying that Kurds are fighting Isis Hezbollah and the Iraqi Shia militants are doing much and helping us Christians. I praise people like Nasrallah or Abu Azrael and Bashar Al Assad or say Michael Oun. Kurds lived there for centuries just like the Jews in Israel.

I don't think this is the right place to discuss that topic either. Hence the reason I will not go further in to it.

May God accept your prayers brother.

1 minute ago, Khomeinist said:

I don't think this is the right place to discuss that topic either. Hence the reason I will not go further in to it.

May God accept your prayers brother.

May he accept yours and open your eyes and may he bless you.

They already got land and power, Iraq is a Federal State. They don't want land, they want oil and money, and that's what Kirkuk is. It has nothing to do about suffering nor freedom nor all these fancy words that Media loves to exploit. Also, honestly, the Middle East has already a bunch of filthy sionist States to add one more to the list.

On 10/14/2017 at 6:56 PM, Bakir said:

They don't want land, they want oil and money, and that's what Kirkuk is.

It's an interesting way of formulating a presupposition against an entire. It completely ignores the history of Kirkuk and the context to which we have arrived at this point. 

The Iraqi central government does not want to implement article 140, the KRG does. This should be an indication enough for who is "justified". http://www.nrttv.com/en/birura-details.aspx?Jimare=6823 

Therefore, Erbil and Baghdad must revisit Article 140, the transitional provision of the Iraqi Constitution that mandates the normalization, census, and referendum processes that must occur to determine the future status of each disputed territory, individually. This will resolve whether the territories will become part of the KRI or will remain within the IFG’s system of governorates.

Kirkuk was for a long period of time historically a Kurdish city and had a much larger kurdish population before the influex of Turkmens during the late Ottoman era and before the policy of Arabization by Saddam during the 70s. https://www.ncciraq.org/images/infobygov/NCCI_Kirkuk_Governorate_Profile.pdf

Kurds were the predominant ethnic group in present day Kirkuk until the late 20th century, but a number of minorities have also inhabited the area for hundreds of years.

To add to Kurds wanting oil. I say, what is wrong with that? 

honestly, the Middle East has already a bunch of filthy sionist States to add one more to the list.

In what way would Kurdistan be a "zionist state"? I have yet to see any hard evidence to support this claim. 

5 hours ago, Ībn Mūneer Āl-Feylī said:

In what way would Kurdistan be a "zionist state"? I have yet to see any hard evidence to support this claim. 

The whole world disproves of the kurdish independence referendum except for the state of israel which not only does not disprove of it but also encourages it and supports it.

Why on earth would the state of israel care at all about the kurds and their faith? Out of the kindness of the governments heart? Please.

Following that, you see people in kurdistan waving israeli flags around.

Brother please, its time to put our religion before our nationalities.

When a source of prime dhulm on earth like the government of the state of israel is supporting your actions, then its time to question oneself.

1 hour ago, Dhulfikar said:

The conflict have started. Those who dies in this conflict wish to come back, because they will not find any benefit about nationalism in hereafter.

Today marks the day when the people who put Islam first clearly differentiate from the people who put their sense of false pride first (see nationalism).

See how the peshmerga twitter page are turning the conflict into "shia vs kurds" or "iran vs kurds" at the same time they keep pleading to israel and the US to help them. I hope they suffer utter defeat, I hope that will be the fate of every lap dog of israel and the US.

https://twitter.com/KURDISTAN_ARMY?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rt.com%2Fnews%2F406773-iraq-kirkuk-operation-peshmerga%2F

https://www.rt.com/news/406773-iraq-kirkuk-operation-peshmerga/

Its funny, the general kurdish sentiment towards shias are turning so sour that even the other day one of my kurdish child hood friends who told me to not say Ya Hussein(as) because its shirk, that saddam(la) was actually good for the kurds...

Man are peoples brains developing backwards nowadays?

Its not about developing backwards. Today, chasing money fiercely is called progress. If the US supports the unity of Iraq it's merely because of the benefits of the oil. As soon as the kurds offer them their benefits over Kurdistan, they will support them.

However, this will show the reality of both governments. Unilateral secession is not honest application of the right of self determination, and no country in the world would support such application out of fear of happening in their own territory and building a precedent. Laws are mostly based on precedents, and the Kurdistan's Independence is one of the worst doors the world can open.

The abuse of constitutional law by bringing pregnant women to gove birth in Kirkuk is an example of what the Kurdish government is promoting. These are the people wanting to build a new state. Zionists is the least severe adjective to describe the people leading this movement.

I just hope that the innocents aren't punished from the wrong actions of their leaders.

The spokesperson of the Iraqi government says Qassem Soleimani, the commander of Iran’s Quds Force is a “military advisor” to the Hashd al-Shaabi forces in Iraq.

Speaking to Rudaw TV on Sunday night, Saad Hadithi, the spokesperson of the Iraqi government said that Soleimani plays a role in Iraq as “military advisor” to the Shiite Hashd al-Shaabi as there are Iranians and Americans existing in Iraq as well.

He said Soleimani has good relations with the Kurdistan Region as well as “he is now in Kurdistan.”

Concerning mounting tensions, Hadithi said they planned to resolve the Baghdad-Erbil relations through the constitution but the Kurdish leadership violated it when they unilaterally held the referendum on independence.

“The position of the Iraqi government has stemmed from the constitution. The Iraqi constitution has to be respected as it has been drafted by the political parties including the Kurdistan coalition,” said Hadithi. 

http://www.rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/151020176

Edited by Dhulfikar