Dhulfikar

Talking to Ahlulbait (as)

Rate this topic

Salaam Aleikum,

We have an following verse 

and had they, when they were unjust to themselves, come to you and asked forgiveness of Allãh, and the Apostle had(also)asked forgiveness for them,they would have found Allãh oft-returning(to mercy) ,Merciful(4:64)

Sometimes you come to the point where you want to talk to Ahlulbait, you start to miss them and feel their love, then you start to send salawaat and talk greatness about them and what they did, in this moment you feel current grief situation and your weak imaan. In this situation you ask forgiveness from Allah, now in this moment can you also say prophet to ask Allah forgiveness for me like in the verse stated? 

Did imams have such a talk about the prophet and imams? Is this only possible Done in grave or is it possible to do it at home too? 

16 hours ago, Dhulfikar said:

Salaam Aleikum,

We have an following verse 

and had they, when they were unjust to themselves, come to you and asked forgiveness of Allãh, and the Apostle had(also)asked forgiveness for them,they would have found Allãh oft-returning(to mercy) ,Merciful(4:64)

Sometimes you come to the point where you want to talk to Ahlulbait, you start to miss them and feel their love, then you start to send salawaat and talk greatness about them and what they did, in this moment you feel current grief situation and your weak imaan. In this situation you ask forgiveness from Allah, now in this moment can you also say prophet to ask Allah forgiveness for me like in the verse stated? 

Did imams have such a talk about the prophet and imams? Is this only possible Done in grave or is it possible to do it at home too? 

I wish i could communicate with i could communicate with them. I feel so lonely and I wish i could ask them for help.

55 minutes ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

I wish i could communicate with i could communicate with them. I feel so lonely and I wish i could ask them for help.

What's stopping you?  

Offer 2 Rakat Namaz and some sadqa as a gift to Imam Zamana (as) or whichever Masoom(as) you wish to talk to, read their ziyaarat and then pour to your heart out to them. You can also write a letter(areeza) to 12th Imam (as) if you think you can communicate better in writing. You will get an answer,rest assured.

Edited by starlight

27 minutes ago, starlight said:

What's stopping you?  

Offer 2 Rakat Namaz and some sadqa as a gift to Imam Zamana (as) or whichever Masoom(as) you wish to talk to, read their ziyaarat and then pour to your heart out to them. You can also write a letter(areeza) to 12th Imam (as) if you think you can communicate better in writing. You will get an answer,rest assured.

I did write areeza, today I am going to offer salah. I hope they listen to me. 

On 10/13/2017 at 9:56 AM, starlight said:

What's stopping you?  

Apologies for my ignorance, but we can write letters to the 12th imam? How? And what do we do with it? 

(Again sorry for my complete lack of knowledge regarding this matter, i am intrigued to know more now that you mention it.) 

On 10/14/2017 at 6:43 PM, Saajida said:

Apologies for my ignorance, but we can write letters to the 12th imam? How? And what do we do with it? 

(Again sorry for my complete lack of knowledge regarding this matter, i am intrigued to know more now that you mention it.) 

Well I do know that Imam Al Mahdi AS have knowledge of the unseen, and in an occation, he answered something by speaking to himself in his mind. And if you have heard the famous story about the young man who had a major exam and couldn't make it, because the veichle he was in broke down. So he made a dua for the Imam Mahdi AS and got the bus fixed. So you don't need a letter to send him. A dua is enough. Inshallah if there is any more questions, feel free to ask

1 hour ago, Hugo Boss said:

Well I do know that Imam Al Mahdi AS have knowledge of the unseen, and in an occation, he answered something by speaking to himself in his mind. And if you have heard the famous story about the young man who had a major exam and couldn't make it, because the veichle he was in broke down. So he made a dua for the Imam Mahdi AS and got the bus fixed. So you don't need a letter to send him. A dua is enough. Inshallah if there is any more questions, feel free to ask

Jazakallah khair! :)