Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Ayatollah Khamenei pays a visit to earthquake-stricken areas http://english.khamenei.ir/news/5282/I-ve-overseen-officials-relief-efforts-since-the-hour-after http://english.khamenei.ir/photo/5281/Photos-Ayatollah-Khamenei-pays-a-visit-to-earthquake-stricken I've overseen officials' relief efforts since the hour after he earthquake Nov 20, 2017   Print "This is not the first time that troubling events happened to the people of this region. I was also among you during the imposed war. You showed your courage and endurance during the imposed war. You show that courage today, too. Ayatollah Khamenei, the Leader of the Islamic Revolution, arrived in Kermanshah, early this morning (Monday), to visit the areas struck by the earthquake and meet with the victims. There was no announcement of his visit in advance.

The Leader of the Islamic Revolution first entered the city of Sar-Pul-e-Zahab --one of the earthquake-stricken locations--- and visited some of its affected areas. He then paid a visit to the people of Sar-Pul-e Zahab, and spoke for a few minutes to the city's mournful people.
      The Leader of the Revolution expressed his sympathy towards the people in the earthquake-stricken areas, saying: "I share the grief of every single heart here. I wish we could visit you at a better time."

He reminded and praised the bravery of the people of Kermanshah province, by adding: "This is not the first time that troubling events happened to the people of this region. I was also among you during the imposed war. You showed your courage and endurance during the imposed war. You show that courage today, too. Champions and brave individuals [like you] stand and defeat this incident."
      Referring to the massive contributions of the Iranian people to the earthquake affected people, Ayatollah Khamenei stated: "It is a tragedy that the people in this region lost about 500 of their loved ones. But, you see how the Irananias consider themselves as part of the population of Kermanshah. People feel they are indebted to Kermanshah. The massive contribution, with everyone helping as much as they can, reveals this."

Calling the efforts of the officials insufficient, The Leader of the Revolution mentioned: "The authorities from different departments worked hard; without them, there would be many more problems; but, I am not content as of yet." In the end, Ayatollah Khamenei hoped a better future for the people of Kermanshah, stating: "Better times are in front of the people of Kermanshah, and hopefully God gives us the opportunity to come here when the city is built, better than before the earthquake."   The Leader of the Revolution, a few minutes ago, in the earthquake-affected village of Quic said:
      "I hope that God places His peace and patience in your hearts. You have many obstacles; even before the earthquake, you had many obstacles, now the earthquake added on new ones. I hope that, because of this earthquake, all problems of this village, neighboring villages, and the region are reduced. I am hopeful and look forward to this. I advised the officials, constantly, since early this morning; and, good measures have been taken: armed forces and other groups have done great work. I will continue to supervise and look forward to seeing better efforts, so major parts of your problems may be resolved. I am glad to meet your devout, happy, and enthusiastic youth and people here. May God protect you all."  
    • Gen. Soleimani congratulates Ayatollah Khamenei, Muslim world for end of ISIS https://en.isna.ir/news/96083017322/ Tehran (ISNA) - In a letter to the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei Khamenei, the Commander of IRGC Quds Force Major General Qassem Soleimani announced the end of ISIS's domination over Islamic lands.   Following the historic victory of Iraq and Syria's resistance movement over the sedition of Takfiri terrorism and the end of ISIS's domination, which manifested by lowering the flag of this American-Zionist group at Abu Kumal--the last key area in the hands of ISIS--General Soleimani issued an important message to Ayatollah Khamenei. The following is the full text of Major-General Soleimani's message to Ayatollah Khamenei: In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful "Indeed, we have opened for you (Prophet Muhammad) a clear opening." Quran: 1, 48) To the dear and brave Leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ayatollah Khamenei: Salamun Alaikum, Six years ago, a dangerous plot like the ones at the time of Amir al-Mu'minin (as), which prevented the Muslims from truly understanding the Pure Islam of Muhammad (pbuh), this time, mixed with the poison of Zionism and arrogance, covered the Islamic world like a devastating storm. This devastating and poisonous sedition was created by the enemies of Islam with an aim of initiating widespread war within the Islamic world and a fight among Muslims. The evil movement, under the name of the "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant," managed, in the early months, to deceive tens of thousands of Muslim youth from both countries, causing a very dangerous crisis for the influential and crucial countries of the Islamic world: "Iraq" and "Syria." They occupied hundreds of thousands of square kilometers of land from these countries along with thousands of villages, towns, and provincial centers; they destroyed thousands of factories, manufactures, and major infrastructure of these countries--including roads, bridges, refineries, wells, gas and oil lines, and power plants; they destroyed or burned important cities with valuable historical monuments and national civilizations by bombing them. Although it is not possible to calculate all the damage caused yet, the preliminary investigation estimates damages to be around $500 billion. In this event, there were extremely horrendous crimes that could not be shown, which included the following: decapitation of children, skinning men alive before their families, taking young girls and women hostage and raping them, burning people alive and group massacres of hundreds of young people. People of these countries, astounded by this poisonous storm, became part of them or victims of the takfiri criminals, and millions of other Muslims left their homes and were displaced throughout other cities and countries. In this dark sedition, thousands of mosques and sacred centers of Muslims were destroyed or ruined, and sometimes a mosque along with the Imam and all the people in it were blown up. More than 6,000 young people, deceived in the name of defending Islam, blew themselves up by way of suicide bombings, using explosive vehicles at city squares, mosques, schools, even hospitals and public places of Muslims; as a result of these criminal acts, tens of thousands of innocent men, women, and children were martyred. To be continued https://en.isna.ir/news/96083017322/Gen-Soleimani-congratulates-Ayatollah-Khamenei-Muslim-world
    • Yes, that's what Khoei says. 
    • There are many good people in this world, i have suffered same what you have. Its not a big deal i think most of the people have gone through this. you need to try to ignore this stuff and continue doing gud.  There is a saying of imam ali a.s "The best revenge is to improve yourself", there are many other sayings by imam ali a.s you can google them, this will inspire you to do gud to others. Our ahlulbaith a.s has always done gud to everyone and never cared about others. YA Ali madad.
    • If sense perception is combined with either reasoning or intellectual intuition (which you can think of as the fitrah for now) then yes it can lead to such realizations. But sense perception alone - devoid of these higher faculties, is the definition of dunyawi. It is the level at which the mushrikeen see reality, so obviously it is not sufficient to bring belief. Belief requires sense perception along with thought and/or the awakening of the higher intellect.