Rate this topic

12 hours ago, realizm said:

It's true, there is no age limit for marriage [there is no proof for it to be forbidden] and this is the view of every marja'. Here is a fatwa of Imam Khamenei below.

Q: What's the minimum age females or males can get married at?

A: There is no limit for that. However, if they are not baligh, their guardian (father or paternal grandfather) can marry them out to another person along with observing shar`i terms among which not resulting in vile consequences.

However this doesn't mean it's permissible to have sex with them, that is haram and disgusting. There are rules and conditions to it.

This thread has been one massive logical fallacy.

2 hours ago, Hassan- said:

It's true, there is no age limit for marriage [there is no proof for it to be forbidden] and this is the view of every marja'. Here is a fatwa of Imam Khamenei below.

A: There is no limit for that. However, if they are not baligh, their guardian (father or paternal grandfather) can marry them out to another person along with observing shar`i terms among which not resulting in vile consequences.

However this doesn't mean it's permissible to have sex with them, that is haram and disgusting. There are rules and conditions to it.

This thread has been one massive logical fallacy.

I have read some stuff I had never cole across before regarding the presence of a wali or a wakil to perform nikah on non adults.

I find it going against the principle of islamic marriage in which consent between both spouses is obligatory.

2 hours ago, Hassan- said:

Baligh means mature,

Oh readers who do not know,

Indeed,

I have mentioned this too.

On 09/10/2017 at 10:40 PM, alidu78 said:

@Kazemi this is true dear brother but this is not the question I just ask if most of Shia scholars said the same statement. 

Assalamu Alaikum ohh brother this is a lie as these non Muslims are accusing our holy prophet Muhammad (saws) of being a pedophile and oppressor against women. The are just a fabricated lie by the jews and kuffars. If you want to read his fatwa by a genuine copy of his Islamic laws please to deface Islam by ur false believes if u still argue about this fake fatwa then brothe u really need help go to some psychiatrist near you.

On 10/9/2017 at 1:35 PM, Kazemi said:

This picture has been spread by those who desire disease in the believers of Allah, but they are not succesful, nor the Shaytan. the Accursed.

Yes, the ones who are spreading these fake fatwa images with mistranslated words of Ayatullah Khomeini RA are against Islam. The fake images have been removed from this topic. A reminder that disrespecting a Mujtahid, Marja' Taqleed or religious authority is against ShiaChat rules. 

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/12120-faq-shiachatcom-rules-and-policy/

6 hours ago, Haider Abbas ha said:

Assalamu Alaikum ohh brother this is a lie as these non Muslims are accusing our holy prophet Muhammad (saws) of being a pedophile and oppressor against women. The are just a fabricated lie by the jews and kuffars. If you want to read his fatwa by a genuine copy of his Islamic laws please to deface Islam by ur false believes if u still argue about this fake fatwa then brothe u really need help go to some psychiatrist near you.

Dear brother this fatwa is true but now I see that many people won't answer properly to the question so I think this debate is useless to continue. 

9 hours ago, alidu78 said:

This is written on one of this book and you could ask sheiks who follow him. 

No brother, things do not work like this. You come here claiming this is a fatwa written in his book, now you have to provide proof, by showing evidence from the book, not .gif pictures.

17 hours ago, realizm said:

No brother, things do not work like this. You come here claiming this is a fatwa written in his book, now you have to provide proof, by showing evidence from the book, not .gif pictures.

What you mean exactly ? You want a screenshot from his book where this is written ?

2 hours ago, alidu78 said:

What you mean exactly ? You want a screenshot from his book where this is written ?

This might be a good start. Also proof that this book does exist and is attributed to Imam al Khomeini (ra).

9 minutes ago, realizm said:

This might be a good start. Also proof that this book does exist and is attributed to Imam al Khomeini (ra).

I dont have the book with me buti will try to ask some scholars i know to give me the references.

On 17/10/2017 at 6:51 AM, alidu78 said:

@realizm I was thinking you are from the website al imane aren't you? Maybe you could just ask to sayed Mousavi if he is always in the forum he will give you the references. 

I am not in contact with him.

2 hours ago, realizm said:

I am not in contact with him.

I sometimes asked him some questions about religion and he is one of the scholar who said to me that this fatwa was true. Do you really want i ask him a screenshot or something like that ?