Rate this topic

24 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Well i had difficulties to accept the idea that marjas allow "sexual pleasure" with children with or without marriage....

It is difficult to explain. But it is true. That man can marry a girl of antibiotics age. 

If you feel it is not  correct futw.

Then  what should be  the age of marriage .

Just now, islam25 said:

It is difficult to explain. But it is true. That man can marry a girl of antibiotics age. 

If you feel it is not  correct futw.

Then  what should be  the age of marriage .

There is no minimum age for marriage in islam however for me there must be a minimum age for sexual relation.

On 10/10/2017 at 11:30 AM, Kazemi said:

This is not true and this language does not fit to Ayatullah Khomeini.

Oh brother,

By the name of Yaseen,

Sexual pleasure to a newborn,

Who has not discovered this Ard and the bountaries,

Is rejected by scholars, including Ayatullah Khomeini,

If you have found the opposite,

Then show me this,

By Allah,

This is but an obvious lie.

Mr . Against the futwa is given by Khomeini ra. And Islam has prohibited it. Even if feel awarted. 

2 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

There is no minimum age for marriage in islam however for me there must be a minimum age for sexual relation.

According to your view there must be minimum age for sexual relationship. 

According me there should be some maximum age for sexual relationship. 

But Allah has different view. And Allah  didn't  specify minimum age nor He prohibited it.

1 minute ago, islam25 said:

According to your view there must be minimum age for sexual relationship. 

According me there should be some maximum age for sexual relationship. 

But Allah has different view. And Allah  didn't  specify minimum age nor He prohibited it.

So according to you Allh allow to have sexual pleasures with a baby ? ....

On 10/10/2017 at 11:59 AM, alidu78 said:

So according to you Allh allow to have sexual pleasures with a baby ? ....

Allah didn't prohibited it. Yes non of us will like to marry a kid. 

Just now, shadow_of_light said:

The minimum age of marriage is the age of puberty. When Quran says حتی اذا بلغوا النکاح it means that there is a minimum age. But we cannot say if it is 13 or 12 or 14 because it varies for different people.

Could you quote sayings from scholars and marjas about this issues ? Because that is my question in reality.

Can some of the people who are discussing this topic stick to what the OP is requesting and not run circles? Reading through these 3 pages makes one feel really obnoxious since little to no serious replies have been given.

To the OP: I highly recommend you to read this webpage: https://exposingtawhidi.wordpress.com/2017/06/26/defence-of-tashayyu-thighing/

The famous anti-sharia "imam" Tawhidi made such statements against Imam Ruhollah Khomeini (ra). In that article, these statements have been tackled in detail with various proofs. Also, they have talked about what other 'ulama think about it. Discussing it with me or someone else who is not a faqih in this topic will not result to you understanding it more. That webpage will explain to you this situation in detail.

I hope that article will clarify your questions OP. This thread could've ended way quicker IMO.

5 minutes ago, shadow_of_light said:

The minimum age of marriage is the age of puberty. When Quran says حتی اذا بلغوا النکاح it means that there is a minimum age. But we cannot say if it is 13 or 12 or 14 because it varies for different people.

Just write complete verse and we will check the translation. 

Or write Surah and verse No. 

41 minutes ago, Khomeinist said:

Can some of the people who are discussing this topic stick to what the OP is requesting and not run circles? Reading through these 3 pages makes one feel really obnoxious since little to no serious replies have been given.

To the OP: I highly recommend you to read this webpage: https://exposingtawhidi.wordpress.com/2017/06/26/defence-of-tashayyu-thighing/

The famous anti-sharia "imam" Tawhidi made such statements against Imam Ruhollah Khomeini (ra). In that article, these statements have been tackled in detail with various proofs. Also, they have talked about what other 'ulama think about it. Discussing it with me or someone else who is not a faqih in this topic will not result to you understanding it more. That webpage will explain to you this situation in detail.

I hope that article will clarify your questions OP. This thread could've ended way quicker IMO.

Thank you very much dear brother this link is very interresting and that pratically answered my question :)  .

23 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Thank you very much dear brother this link is very interresting and that pratically answered my question :)  .

سبحان الله

May Allah bless you and and every soul who participated in this discussion.

Verily,

The share in knowledge about scholars,

Reminds the mind about the arrival of the Promised one.

On 10/10/2017 at 8:19 AM, M.IB said:

A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate vaginally,

That man need spiritual as well as medical & psychological treatment as this desire is not normal. 

On 10/10/2017 at 8:42 AM, islam25 said:

Islam  doesn't  allow sexual intercourse. But allow sexual pleasure. 

With whom? What is the minimum recommended age of marrying a girl in Islam? Are there any responsibilities of Parents for their girls or they just give birth to girl for making her a sex toy for others by marrying her in the age where she need proper education & learning good manners? No education, no training, no teaching of Ikhlaq & religion for a girl? 

5 hours ago, islam25 said:

Have any Quranic verse prohabitting child marriage. 

Surah An-Nisa, Verse 6:

وَابْتَلُوا الْيَتَامَىٰ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا بَلَغُوا النِّكَاحَ 

14 hours ago, alidu78 said:

Could you quote sayings from scholars and marjas about this issues ? Because that is my question in reality.

I dont have much knowledge about their opinions but I found the narrations below:

قال: سألت أبا عبد الله عليه السلام يتمتع من الجارية البكر، قال: لا بأس به ما لم يستصغرها.

Someone asked Imam Sadiq-a- about taking pleasure from a virgin girl and he answered "there is no problem if she is not considered a little child".

عن أبي عبد الله عليه السلام قال : «تستأمر البكر وغيرها ولا تنكح إلا بأمرها»

Imam Sadiq (a) said that marriage to a virgin or non-virgin has to take place with her permission.

سئلته عن الجارية يتمتع منها الرجل؟

قال: نعم الا ان تكون صبية تخدع. قال: قلت: اصلحك الله وكم الحد الذى اذا بلغته لم تخدع؟ قال: بنت عشر سنين

Someone asked about having pleasure from a virgin girl. Imam replied "yes unless she is a girl who is deceived". The man asked at which age the girls are not deceived and Imam replied "at the age 10".

لا توطأ جارية لاقل من عشر سنين فان فعل فعيبت فقد ضمن

Imam said "having intercourse with a girl younger than 10 is not permissible...".

:salam:

Obviously, none of you taking part into the discussion are married.

For marriage, the Nikah formula (sigha) has to be pronounced by THE BRIDE and accepted by the groom. This is a shari`i rule.

Now explain how a toddler will even be able to recite such a formula which includes bilateral agreements (ma3loomat), and even to speak in the case of a baby ?

Something must seriously be wrong with you. This is a sickening topic and I feel ashamed some Muslims may even waste time in such a debate.

And any marja` who would advocate for this would clearly commit disgrace to the religion of Muhammad (sawas).

On 10/11/2017 at 4:59 PM, realizm said:

Obviously, none of you taking part into the discussion are married.

Obviously you are wrong.

On 10/11/2017 at 4:59 PM, realizm said:

For marriage, the Nikah formula (sigha) has to be pronounced by THE BRIDE and accepted by the groom. This is a shari`i rule.

Now explain how a toddler will even be able to recite such a formula which includes bilateral agreements (ma3loomat), and even to speak in the case of a baby ?

I agree. The problem is that some muslims think that a girl's wali (father) can accept the sigha on her behalf.

I personally didnt want to take part in this discussion because I felt it would be indecent to talk about this subject with men but I thought it was necessary to make some points clear.

11 hours ago, alidu78 said:

@realizm There is no a minimum age for marriage according to islam.

According to which islam if I may ask ? An islam in which Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى defends the baby girls who were buried alive, but gives them in marriage to men for sexual pleasure ?

8 hours ago, shadow_of_light said:

Obviously you are wrong.

Well that was more of a rethorical accusation. I was disappointed that no one could even think about speaking this truth.

You clarified the issue well though.

@shadow_of_light l have been agreeing with you on this thread.

On 10/13/2017 at 7:32 AM, alidu78 said:

@realizm There is no a minimum age for marriage according to islam.

l did a quick look at Sahih Muslim searching "marriage" at searchtruth.com.

"Marriageable age" is the phrase that stands out. But this age is not defined. Also, marriage and consummation are two different things, like with nikka and nia.

When Western, anti-lsIamic filth mongers start this "demon-possessed pedophile" (as Franklin Graham likes to scream), l remember several things. Among them:

lt wasn't until the 1980s that South Carolina raised its age of marriage from 12            

My grandmother(b.1901) several times told the story of how mad her older sisters were when our state raised marriageable age from 12 to 14 (it was 16 later).   As l read, lran has 16 as the minimum age (???).

Then there is this woman from Eastern Kentucky that l worked with 30 years ago. She'd tell this about her grandmother, when at age 4 she was married-off to a 12 year-old in exchange for a cow.  :cry: &  :ko: = sad & crazy

9 hours ago, realizm said:

According to which islam if I may ask ? An islam in which Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى defends the baby girls who were buried alive, but gives them in marriage to men for sexual pleasure ?

Well that was more of a rethorical accusation. I was disappointed that no one could even think about speaking this truth.

You clarified the issue well though.

This is what most Marjas had said.