Rate this topic

Salam aleykoum, 

As you know seyed Khomeini did a fatwa which permit sexual pleasure with babies and if I am not wrong seyed Khamenei had the same. Do all Marjas this the same about this issue? 

On 10/9/2017 at 12:05 PM, alidu78 said:

Salam aleykoum, 

As you know seyed Khomeini did a fatwa which permit sexual pleasure with babies and if I am not wrong seyed Khamenei had the same. Do all Marjas this the same about this issue? 

سبحان الله

Oh you!

From where did you get this information from?

Oh you!

This is not but a lie!

This is a lie from those who oppose the Deen of Adam!

[Image removed]

By Allah,

This is not true,

Oh brother in Haqq.

May your eyes have been searching for this:

Rules Concerning a Menstruating woman

Problem #1: There is no difference in the prohibition on sexual intercourse with a permanent or temporary wife and a free woman or a slave-girl

Page: 66 of 707

Chapter: Menstrual Discharge (Hayd)

Edited by Hameedeh
[EDIT] Image of Ayatullah Khomeini RA with a mistranslated quote was removed.

On 10/9/2017 at 1:10 PM, alidu78 said:

@Kazemi this is true dear brother but this is not the question I just ask if most of Shia scholars said the same statement. 

Oh follower of the Master of Martyrs,

By Allah,

I do not let you proceed to believe in this,

Verily,

This is a lie from the disbelievers,

These words shall be too rough for a scholar,

This is impermissible.

May I help you:

A Persian native speaker has given the translation of the sentence:

Kitab nikah ('Book of marriage'?), masala 12:

كتاب نكاح.

مسالة ١٢

كتاب نكاح. مسالة ١٢ كسيكة زوجهاى كمتر از نه سال دار و طى آوبراى وى جاير نيست چه اينكه زوجۀ داءهى باشد، و چه منقطع، و امَا ساير...

The translation:

Problem 12: Anyone who has a spouse (partner) younger than 9 years, sexual intercourse is not allowed, even if they did permanent marriage or temporary marriage.

Now compare it to the following translation:

"A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, ..."

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Tahrir_al-Wasilah

Is this also true according to you:

[Image removed]

This picture has been spread by those who desire disease in the believers of Allah, but they are not succesful, nor the Shaytan. the Accursed.

[Image removed]

Edited by Hameedeh
[EDIT] Images of Ayatullah Khomeini RA with mistranslated quotes were removed.

Oh brother,

Sexual pleasure with infants is haram.

By Allah,

I am prepared to help you more to the right direction.

3 hours ago, alidu78 said:

Salam aleykoum, 

How it is haram. What is minimum age for any one to marry. 

12 minutes ago, islam25 said:

How it is haram. What is minimum age for any one to marry. 

Salam Alaikum, oh brother,

There is no minimum age, but when one reaches maturity,

Physically and Mentally,

By Allah,

Peace be upon him/her on finding his/her correct partner.

With infant I meant not mature,

And Allah is the Exalted in Might and Wise.

2 minutes ago, Kazemi said:

Salam Alaikum, oh brother,

There is no minimum age, but when one reaches maturity,

Physically and Mentally,

By Allah,

Peace be upon him/her on finding his/her correct partner.

With infant I meant not mature,

And Allah is the Exalted in Might and Wise.

If there is no minimum age .Then Khomeini futwa is correct. 

4 hours ago, alidu78 said:

Salam aleykoum, 

Provide resource. No Ayatollah allowed this. 

On 10/9/2017 at 4:17 PM, islam25 said:

If there is no minimum age .Then Khomeini futwa is correct. 

The disbelievers have lied upon the scholar,

[Image removed]

May Allah forgive me,

”...with wives who are as young as toddlers”

9 Years old is a minimum age according to the disbelievers,

So if Haqq is with them, then Haqq is according to a minimum age.

The same disbelievers claim this Takfiri act:

[Image removed]

So Haqq is with this too?

Also, a baby is not mature.

Praise be upon Allah,

Lord of the Words,

May Allah bless you in Knowledge.

Edited by Hameedeh
[EDIT] Images of Ayatullah Khomeini RA with mistranslated quotes were removed.

5 hours ago, islam25 said:

Mr.what is wrong in above two futwas. 

What do you mean by saying it is disbelievers lied upon scholar.

I think problem is that there are mistreatment towardyoung children.

5 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

I think problem is that there are mistreatment towardyoung children.

Question is .is there any prohibition of child marriage in Islam or any hadith prohibiting it.

47 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Question is .is there any prohibition of child marriage in Islam or any hadith prohibiting it.

You didnt understand dear brother the question is not about child marriage but about "sexual issues with children".

53 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

You didnt understand dear brother the question is not about child marriage but about "sexual issues with children".

What is difference between marriage and sexual issue. 

OK. What should be answer if person asks Mujtahid regarding marrying with child.?

2 minutes ago, islam25 said:

What is difference between marriage and sexual issue. 

OK. What should be answer if person asks Mujtahid regarding marrying with child.?

Marjas authorizes marriage with children but you will be ok if they say it is ok to have sexual pleasures with a baby ? Not me personnally honnestly.

11 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Marjas authorizes marriage with children but you will be ok if they say it is ok to have sexual pleasures with a baby ? Not me personnally honnestly.

Marja's  OK doesn't mean they have forced you. 

So imam Khomeini too clearly says marrying is ok. But not sexual intercource. 

Even there is no  religious restriction in marrying 100 years old with six year old girl. But we feel unpleasant. 

:bismillah:

وَأَمَّا مَنْ خَافَ مَقَامَ رَبِّهِ وَنَهَى النَّفْسَ عَنِ الْهَوَى
فَإِنَّ الْجَنَّةَ هِيَ الْمَأْوَى

And as for him who fears to stand in the presence of his Lord and forbids the soul from low desires, then surely the garden - that is the abode. (79:40-41)

:) Why anyone feel the need to marry with a 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 year old girl when there are present adult virgins or widows in society? 

Given yourself reason in light of the above verses, Allah knows the secrets of the hearts.
Is it the lust or low desire (hawa) one is following or is it the pleasure of Lord the Almighty, one is seeking.

The content of this thread has been taken from a decade old thread.

On 10/10/2017 at 7:14 AM, Salsabeel said:

:bismillah:

وَأَمَّا مَنْ خَافَ مَقَامَ رَبِّهِ وَنَهَى النَّفْسَ عَنِ الْهَوَى
فَإِنَّ الْجَنَّةَ هِيَ الْمَأْوَى

And as for him who fears to stand in the presence of his Lord and forbids the soul from low desires, then surely the garden - that is the abode. (79:40-41)

:) Why anyone feel the need to marry with a 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 year old girl when there are present adult virgins or widows in society? 

Given yourself reason in light of the above verses, Allah knows the secrets of the hearts.
Is it the lust or low desire (hawa) one is following or is it the pleasure of Lord the Almighty, one is seeking.

The content of this thread has been taken from a decade old thread.

A person desires to marry 18 years girl. 

Other person desires to marry 6 years old. 

As islam donot prohabit it there is no problem in either case.