Mohamed1993

Israelis support ethnically cleansing and genocide

Rate this topic

13 hours ago, Mishael said:

tell me how come israel lets Palestinians protest but would Hamas let Jews protest in Gaza  they won't even let Jews breath.

You're fundamentally wrong; https://972mag.com/soldiers-use-force-on-non-violent-protest-against-illegal-west-bank-outposts/124207/. As for Hamas, I don't even like them, but yet I know they're simply an excuse used by Israel to avoid peace, Hamas has proposed a solution which would guarantee a 50-year ceasefire and cessation of hostilities, but it involves Israel lifting its illegal, inhumane blockade of Gaza, a prospect they aren't willing to entertain because they want to make their neighbours as miserable as they possibly can, so they will leave. 

Fox News is another story, Palestinians aren't doing anything to end the conflict if they wanted to atleast there leaders would let them live with dignity in homes not in dirty refugee camps like rats, you might say oh this is israels fault I actually know a Palestinian with Israeli nationality she's quite happy and said shes content living there she gets free medical care and free education for her kids and nobody gives her trouble. If they really wanted to build a Palestinian state then why don't they develop the large amount of land they already have instead of making more rocket bases and military camps.

Well kirtc Palestinians aren't liked very much here either people here probably hate them more then Israelis they have a reputation here of being trouble makers and untrustworthy people. But that's just the people here also my family and me have ourselves have had trouble with Palestinians in the past but I'm not going to generalize Palestinians. You know a Palestinian here is more likely to be discriminated against then in Israel people here aren't fond of them.

Edited by Mishael

5 hours ago, Mishael said:

why don't they develop the large amount of land they already have instead of making more rocket bases and military camps.

They do this how? When Israel has a blockade on Gaza and construction material is limited from going in. The Hamas tunnels aren't just for rockets btw, they're also for survival, to smuggle in goods like food that are otherwise limited, Israel has kept Gazans on a diet monitoring their calorie intake too. How do they develop the land when Israel keeps stealing more and more of it in the West Bank? 

5 hours ago, Mishael said:

I actually know a Palestinian with Israeli nationality she's quite happy and said shes content living there she gets free medical care and free education for her kids and nobody gives her trouble.

Yet they are restricted in many ways in terms of buying land and renting houses. Also, it doesn't matter because they can give 2 million equal rights to show they are democratic and inclusive, but they keep 4 million under siege and military occupation and a further few million cannot even enter Israel and live in refugee camps in Jordan, Syria and Lebanon. If equal rights were granted to all of them then Israel would lose its artificial Jewish majority but that majority was created through racism to begin with. 

70 years of oppression. yes you can live in peace in israel as a palestinian, but for the price of dignitiy and being a second class citizen or sub-human. 

you have no idea the fear and suffering these people have been subjected to for decades to reach this point..  the few palestinians that are still resisting are worth all of us put together

"Settlements have never mattered. They’ve only ever been used as a further excuse to avoid making peace with Israel. We Palestinians were already attacking Israel during the time of the Jordanian occupation of the West Bank (1948–1967); in other words long before there were any Israeli settlements in the West Bank." Believe me or not these are the words of a Palestinian on quora named Muhammed Ibrahim Hussein look him up on quora if you don't believe me.

2 hours ago, Mishael said:

We Palestinians were already attacking Israel during the time of the Jordanian occupation of the West Bank (1948–1967);

Well, the problem goes back to how Palestine was divided up without consent of the people living there, Palestinians were ethnically cleansed without the right to return back to their homes after the war, this was pre-planned, read up the early founders of Israel and the plans they had for Palestinians from the very start. Some Israelis even say they never finished the job, they should've expelled Palestinians from Gaza and the West Bank in 1948.