Mohamed1993

Israelis support ethnically cleansing and genocide

Rate this topic

13 hours ago, Mishael said:

tell me how come israel lets Palestinians protest but would Hamas let Jews protest in Gaza  they won't even let Jews breath.

You're fundamentally wrong; https://972mag.com/soldiers-use-force-on-non-violent-protest-against-illegal-west-bank-outposts/124207/. As for Hamas, I don't even like them, but yet I know they're simply an excuse used by Israel to avoid peace, Hamas has proposed a solution which would guarantee a 50-year ceasefire and cessation of hostilities, but it involves Israel lifting its illegal, inhumane blockade of Gaza, a prospect they aren't willing to entertain because they want to make their neighbours as miserable as they possibly can, so they will leave. 

Fox News is another story, Palestinians aren't doing anything to end the conflict if they wanted to atleast there leaders would let them live with dignity in homes not in dirty refugee camps like rats, you might say oh this is israels fault I actually know a Palestinian with Israeli nationality she's quite happy and said shes content living there she gets free medical care and free education for her kids and nobody gives her trouble. If they really wanted to build a Palestinian state then why don't they develop the large amount of land they already have instead of making more rocket bases and military camps.

Well kirtc Palestinians aren't liked very much here either people here probably hate them more then Israelis they have a reputation here of being trouble makers and untrustworthy people. But that's just the people here also my family and me have ourselves have had trouble with Palestinians in the past but I'm not going to generalize Palestinians. You know a Palestinian here is more likely to be discriminated against then in Israel people here aren't fond of them.

Edited by Mishael

5 hours ago, Mishael said:

why don't they develop the large amount of land they already have instead of making more rocket bases and military camps.

They do this how? When Israel has a blockade on Gaza and construction material is limited from going in. The Hamas tunnels aren't just for rockets btw, they're also for survival, to smuggle in goods like food that are otherwise limited, Israel has kept Gazans on a diet monitoring their calorie intake too. How do they develop the land when Israel keeps stealing more and more of it in the West Bank? 

5 hours ago, Mishael said:

I actually know a Palestinian with Israeli nationality she's quite happy and said shes content living there she gets free medical care and free education for her kids and nobody gives her trouble.

Yet they are restricted in many ways in terms of buying land and renting houses. Also, it doesn't matter because they can give 2 million equal rights to show they are democratic and inclusive, but they keep 4 million under siege and military occupation and a further few million cannot even enter Israel and live in refugee camps in Jordan, Syria and Lebanon. If equal rights were granted to all of them then Israel would lose its artificial Jewish majority but that majority was created through racism to begin with. 

70 years of oppression. yes you can live in peace in israel as a palestinian, but for the price of dignitiy and being a second class citizen or sub-human. 

you have no idea the fear and suffering these people have been subjected to for decades to reach this point..  the few palestinians that are still resisting are worth all of us put together

Kirtc that's not true I've met Israeli Palestinians or Israeli Arabs and there happier then ever I even thought it was weird how there so ok living in Israel.

"Settlements have never mattered. They’ve only ever been used as a further excuse to avoid making peace with Israel. We Palestinians were already attacking Israel during the time of the Jordanian occupation of the West Bank (1948–1967); in other words long before there were any Israeli settlements in the West Bank." Believe me or not these are the words of a Palestinian on quora named Muhammed Ibrahim Hussein look him up on quora if you don't believe me.

2 hours ago, Mishael said:

We Palestinians were already attacking Israel during the time of the Jordanian occupation of the West Bank (1948–1967);

Well, the problem goes back to how Palestine was divided up without consent of the people living there, Palestinians were ethnically cleansed without the right to return back to their homes after the war, this was pre-planned, read up the early founders of Israel and the plans they had for Palestinians from the very start. Some Israelis even say they never finished the job, they should've expelled Palestinians from Gaza and the West Bank in 1948.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Since you said he is not going to pay you, why do you want to add percentage to make it more? He is your brother. He owes you only what he owes you. One penny extra would be too much and the Holy Quran mentions to be fair and not do wrong to others. See this famous ayah:
    • وَإِذْ أَخَذَ اللَّهُ مِيثَاقَ النَّبِيِّينَ لَمَا آتَيْتُكُمْ مِنْ كِتَابٍ وَحِكْمَةٍ ثُمَّ جَاءَكُمْ رَسُولٌ مُصَدِّقٌ لِمَا مَعَكُمْ لَتُؤْمِنُنَّ بِهِ وَلَتَنْصُرُنَّهُ ۚ قَالَ أَأَقْرَرْتُمْ وَأَخَذْتُمْ عَلَىٰ ذَٰلِكُمْ إِصْرِي ۖ قَالُوا أَقْرَرْنَا ۚ قَالَ فَاشْهَدُوا وَأَنَا مَعَكُمْ مِنَ الشَّاهِدِينَ {81} [Shakir 3:81] And when Allah made a covenant through the prophets: Certainly what I have given you of Book and wisdom-- then an messenger comes to you verifying that which is with you, you must believe in him, and you must aid him. He said: Do you affirm and accept My compact in this (matter)? They said: We do affirm. He said: Then bear witness, and I (too) am of the bearers of witness with you.
      [Pickthal 3:81] When Allah made (His) covenant with the prophets, (He said): Behold that which I have given you of the Scripture and knowledge. And afterward there will come unto you a messenger, confirming that which ye possess. Ye shall believe in him and ye shall help him. He said: Do ye agree, and will ye take up My burden (which I lay upon you) in this (matter)? They answered: We agree. He said: Then bear ye witness. I will be a witness with you.
      [Yusufali 3:81] Behold! Allah took the covenant of the prophets, saying: "I give you a Book and Wisdom; then comes to you a messenger, confirming what is with you; do ye believe in him and render him help." Allah said: "Do ye agree, and take this my Covenant as binding on you?" They said: "We agree." He said: "Then bear witness, and I am with you among the witnesses." ***** مَا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِنْ رِجَالِكُمْ وَلَٰكِنْ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمًا {40} [Shakir 33:40] Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Last of the prophets; and Allah is cognizant of all things.
      [Pickthal 33:40] Muhammad is not the father of any man among you, but he is the messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets; and Allah is ever Aware of all things.
      [Yusufali 33:40] Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things. ***** Relevant part of the Verse: النَّبِيُّ أَوْلَىٰ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ مِنْ أَنْفُسِهِمْ ۖ وَأَزْوَاجُهُ أُمَّهَاتُهُمْ ۗ } [Shakir 33:6] The Prophet has a greater claim on the faithful than they have on themselves, .....
      [Yusufali 33:6] The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves, ....... [Yusufali 33:6] The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves,  ***** At Ghadir Khumm,  "Then the Messenger of Allah continued:  "Do I not have more right over the believers than what they have over themselves?"   People cried and answered:  "Yes, O' Messenger of God." Then followed the key sentence denoting the clear designation of 'Ali as the leader of the Muslim ummah.  The Prophet held up the hand of 'Ali and said:  "For whoever I am his Leader (mawla), 'Ali is his Leader (mawla)." https://www.al-islam.org/ghadir/incident.htm At Ghadir Khum, Question was asked(33:6), Muslims Answered. Seal of the Prophets, and the Witness over ALL Prophets( 3:81). Mawla here means what?  Does this mean, Mawla only in delivering revelation? What does More right over the Believers( All Past Prophets and believers present at Ghadir Khumm). Now the question is: Lets see if the cal for Unity are real. Are the Muslims united or disunited. 1) Messenger, only in Delivering Revelation. Rest, only a human like us, others an have better judgement,  opinions in leadership,preserving Quran, etc.. 2) Messenger, but Book of Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى is sufficient for us 3) Mawla in All comprehensive and Complete sense. (Prophet/Messenger/Imam-Khaliftullah Vicegerent of Allah(awj) without limitation of time and space - All my affairs- as Islam is the same as our Nature, as its a Way of life not only a personal relationship with  Allah(awj).  Let's see what this Unity, talk is all about.
    • http://en.wikishia.net/view/Wadi_l-Salam_Cemetery One of the reasons to the importance of this cemetery is its proximity to Imam 'Ali's (a) holy shrine. In addition, it has been indicated and admired frequently in Shi'areferences. It appears the earliest hadith about it is one narrated by al-Kulayni (255/869 - 329/940-1), said to be from Imam 'Ali (a). Subsequent references have narrated this hadith numerously. In this hadith, Imam 'Ali (a), accompanied with one of his companions, goes to Wadi l-Salam and uttered: "No pious man passes away on any part of the earth unless his spirit is ordered to come to Wadi l-Salam. Here, is a part of Heaven."[8]  Al-Kulayni, al-Kafi, Vol.3, P.243
    • I think she knows that if she reports her father he would be arrested and maybe go to prison. This would be catastrophic for her mother and family.
    • Concept of Unity is linked to Leadership. Cause of disunity. Ghadir Khum. What was missing at Saqifa, Fadak, Battle of Jamal, Battle of Siffin, and at Karbala? The other side apparently, believed in Tawheed, Prophethood, Prayers, Zakat, Fasting, Hajj, Recitation of Quran…… Except for Recognition of the Vicegerent/Representative of Allah(awj). "O Apostle! Deliver what has been sent down to you from your Lord; and if you don't do it, you have not delivered His message (at all); and Allah will protect you from the people ..." (Qur'an 5:67) Our safety is of no concern to us. We will not stop unmasking the culprits, removing the veil of deceit from the faces of those whose teaching have and will undermine True Islam.  Or we have lost the Message of Karbala. Why would any human be offended if Evil is exposed? How is this undermining Unity? Have you ever heard of such talk, do not expose the Traitors, it's not good for the unity of the country. If someone is supporting the Oppressors, the Unjust , they should be asked, why in the world you would do that , your innate Nature does not even allows it. Have you ever seen or heard that the humans love the Murderer and the murdered, the Oppressor and the oppressed ? This is against Human Nature. Coexistence is not the same as Unity. We coexist with other Humans, business/life goes on. Under the Umbrella topic of Unity, lies the propagation of the Political Islam/islam of Shafiqa, Jamal, Siffin…Silence them( the Shia's) with unity talk, so we can continue playing with the religion