Mohamed1993

Israelis support ethnically cleansing and genocide

Rate this topic

Check this out, one says he would carpet bomb them all, one says they should Palestinians a country then drop one or two huge ones and be done with them, one says we shouldn't kill them but expel them and be nicer. The nicer Israeli says there should be a nicer occupation, with more humanity. 

Israel existence isn't dangerous not attempting to justify Israel but its not like the Arabs are saints themselves it's a non stop conflict that won't end anytime soon.

6 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Israel existence isn't dangerous not attempting to justify Israel but its not like the Arabs are saints themselves it's a non stop conflict that won't end anytime soon.

It is bunch of brainwashed pride egoistic racists people, who can make an peace but instead choose to get all to themselves and derive other inhabitants out of Israel.

Edited by Dhulfikar

they are the family of the dajjal.. and mishael is a little confused kid raised in saudi arabia. dont pay him much attention, he has much to learn.

Edited by kirtc

Palestinians have never raised the hand for peace I can't speak for the people but I know their leaders want this conflict to go on so they can get rich did you know Mahmoud Abbas is a billionaire and owns a palace how many people do you know in Gaza own palaces or are billionaires that's a question you must ask yourself.

Edited by Mishael

Just now, Mishael said:

Palestinians have never raised the hand for peace I can't speak for the people but I know their leaders want this conflict to go on so they can get rich did you know Mahmoud Abbas is a billionaire and owns a palace how many people do you know in Gaza own palaces or are billionaires that's a question you must ask yourself.

Lol.

Dhulfikar it just comes down to that basically unfortunately I can show you what a Palestinian said about Israel from his own words he's a Muslim aswell.

8 minutes ago, kirtc said:

they are the family of the dajjal.. and mishael is a little confused kid raised in saudi arabia. dont pay him much attention, he has much to learn.

I want to make clear that I don't mean all the jewish people who live in Israel, because among them are group who truly want peace and who understand God laws and who are practical and followers of Musa (as) and who are people of goodness. 

5 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Dhulfikar it just comes down to that basically unfortunately I can show you what a Palestinian said about Israel from his own words he's a Muslim aswell.

Even if you show me hundred of Palestinians videos of angry of how these Israels took their homes and lands, I can show you ten thousands of videos how these Israels are racist laughing and wants more and more of their lands.

Edited by Dhulfikar

I can show you hundreds of thousands of Palestinians who want peace and praise Israel it's that simple also Israel doesn't take there homes for no reason Palestinians have a tendency not to lie but let's say exaggerate or change things around to fit there needs. Palestinians are also the most racist people I've met they hate Israelis and Jews and they hate Bedouin Arabs they hate Iranians they hate Shias they hate pretty much everyone not them.

4 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Israel doesn't take there homes for no reason Palestinians 

Give me one good reason they have rights to take their homes?

I can show you hundreds of thousands of Palestinians who want peace

Of course, they want to live in peace in their land, if only Israel allows it.

Edited by Dhulfikar

If a terrorist wheather Jew or Christian or Muslim is caught all there property is taken from them this is the law in Israel and only if Mahmoud Abbas or Khalid ibn Meshal allowed peace then there would be.

4 minutes ago, Mishael said:

If a terrorist wheather Jew or Christian or Muslim is caught all there property is taken from them this is the law in Israel and only if Mahmoud Abbas or Khalid ibn Meshal allowed peace then there would be.

Reflect bit. Who define who is terrorist? This is nothing but silly excuse to give reason to take lands from oppressed.

Mahmoud Abbas or Khalid ibn Meshal allowed peace then there would be.

It is not about them, it is an trap you need to realize that is seem hard for you to do that.

Edited by Dhulfikar

No also the Arabs tried to take land from them it's actually contrary to what people think what defines terrorist is one who kills without reason and terrorizes.

Just now, Mishael said:

No also the Arabs tried to take land from them it's actually contrary to what people think what defines terrorist is one who kills without reason and terrorizes.

This is nothing but silly reasoning that have nothing to do in reality of what these Israelite are doing.

Disclaimer: If this is not offensive, or any way against Islamic view . My layman- personal understanding.

We have got a problem.

Let’s pray,

For what?

For success.

In what?

Against the oppressors.

What are we looking for or need that we do not have?

God has actually given us everything.

Lets utilize it.(We have been gifted intellect, resources, human power, patience, strength and we have role models (Karbala)).

So, what should we do, after we pray? And the answer to our prayer is

Surah 1 verse 7.

Now Take action.(You do not expect God to descend and solve your problems)?

No,

Ok.- take Action.

With all that God has already gifted us with and with continued guidance, We can say. If we the Muslims, ( All Muslim Countries) were to start an economic boycott of the entity and its supporters). This problem will be solved.

No that is not possible.

Why not?

We'll, just can’t be done.

Ok, Don’t blame God for your sufferings.

You do not believe in His(awj) support ( Surah 1:7).

In the things that we control,  the Answer to our prayers, is already there, we just need to search for it, and take appropriate action. Don’t blame God for leaving its creation in this dire state. He (awj) expect us to resolve our own problems.

Hamas fires bomb after bomb on Israel, Israel fires back in self defense and people throw names at Israel to back the Palestinians or Israelis you need solid proof and I'm fine with being pro Palestinian but I hate it when people attempt to justify their actions.

Just now, Mishael said:

Hamas fires bomb after bomb on Israel, Israel fires back in self defense and people throw names at Israel to back the Palestinians or Israelis you need solid proof and I'm fine with being pro Palestinian but I hate it when people attempt to justify their actions.

You are nothing but an confused man.

Well you would also need proof for that history proves all the horrific things Palestinians and Arabs have done while I'm not generalizing they point the finger at Israel so their own people will forget all the horrible things their own leaders have done to them most middle eastern countries are dictatorships tell me how come israel lets Palestinians protest but would Hamas let Jews protest in Gaza  they won't even let Jews breath.

Edited by Mishael

14 hours ago, Mishael said:

Bomb after bomb? You mean those rockets that kill 5-6 Israeli civilians? That warrants bombing rampage of hospitals, schools, UN shelters, power plants, beaches? Hamas isn't what's preventing Gazans from having an airport, or a seaport, or access to basic necessities like food/construction material and other luxuries like toys for kids etc. Hamas isn't preventing Palestinians from travelling outside their country, no that's Israel and they need a permit from them to leave and if they don't come back in time, Israel takes away their rights to the land. Hamas isn't building settlements across the West Bank, that's Israel, who is throwing people off their land, imprisoning people without trial, bulldozing their homes, conducting terrorising illegal night raids that terrify innocent children, and even using the most lowly tactics like using dogs against what they call terrorists. According to int'l law, Palestinians who throw rocks at occupation soldiers like the IDF are not terrorists, they have every right to do that. But when a Palestinian throws a stone he is regarded a terrorist by Israel, and that warrants Israel to imprison him for 20 years and bulldoze his home, but when an IDF soldier shoots a Palestinian execution style, he gets 12-months of house arrest. When juvenile Israeli settlers burn down Palestinian homes, they get away scot free because the experience of prison for juvenile Israelis is too traumatic. Mishael, you are grossly misinformed about this conflict. I acknowledge not all Palestinians are decent people, but this form of collective punishment against an entire people is morally reprehensible and cannot be defended. I'm quite surprised you're making these claims, you sound like a mouthpiece for Fox News and the Israeli govt.