Miss Wonderful

Why We Are Rich As Muslims #BackFromTheDead

Rate this topic

I hope this post will serve as motivation and reminder for anyone who reads it. The other day, as I was casually browsing news broadcasts on youtube, there  a recommended video popped up. It was a girl describing what death felt like( she herself has experienced it 6+ times). This girl is very talented speaker and I was drawn in to every word- and it made me realize just how precious and rich the religion of Islam is. Granted, she is not a Muslim, but the way she approached the subject just flooded my mind with thoughts.

There are some people who have died briefly and they come back to say there is no white light, no Jesus- just darkness. Others say they remember hearing friendly voices that direct them where to go. Others experience Holy figures. Others say they saw demons who taunted them......but I think the most that scared me is the people who say....they experienced "nothing" ,and just regret about nothing being able to accomplish more things before they briefly died. I would like to think that is terrifying.

Terrifying because, you leave things undone. You could've been more.  You realize how amazing you were as a human being. How your organs, cells, brains, that you once overlooked are incredibly fascinating.  And then all of a sudden you just cease to exist. And thats it. Nothing beyond that last feelings of sadness and then.....nothing. 

That really shook me. And you realize that Allah SWT put Islam as your guide for your benefits. For your own good. So you will never feel alone. So that there will be no darkness after your die. That there will be something there waiting for you. Because that darkness that some people have described-IS  hell. 

Some medical researcher and scientists say that, during the stages of death, your brain scrambles to make it as comforting as possible -and thats why ppl start seeing crazy visions such as meeting holy figures or seeing a white light. They also say its because the lack of oxygen and ppl start to hallucinate. They try to dismiss religion totally....And its incredible how poverty minded they are! Maybe its how Allah transitions a person to the next world. No one knows how Allah SWT has organized  it for us to be!

Anyway it makes me thankful for Islam, Because in all your life time, Allah SWT gives you this rope to hold on to- so you have a purpose and a goal. So you wont feel lost or alone. He gives you chances with your daily prayers to remember Him  and  this trains your spirit and soul and mind to fill with clarity. All for your benefit. Your life becomes RICH. And overtime you build this richness of faith, and strength right up until the day you die. And even tho nothing can prepare you for death-except death itself- you would have built up so much faith by then from being a Muslim- that you will die with a certain peace bestowed on you from Allah SWT.

Hold on to the rope of Allah SWT and you will be guaranteed peace of mind and soul and heart.

Edited by Miss Wonderful