Hameedeh

#10 Battle Poll

#10 - Which battle?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Whether you want to engage in combat, bandage the injured, take care of the sick, comfort the children, etc., which war would you be in? 

• With Imam Ali AS in Battle of Jamal
    • With Imam Hussein AS in Karbala

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum 

This is a poll, I don't know when people vote if they take themselves seriously that is what they would choose in real life.

I dream of being a Hurr or a Jon one day.  

Jamal would be a real test. In karbala it was clear who was on the right path and who was a tyrant and usurper. But in Jamal, common people were confused between wife of Prophet (sawa) and successor of Prophet (sawa). 

I would be chopping off enemies i.e. Engage in combat. 

Karbala trumps everything, every single prophet and imam and the entire creation in all the worlds(not including humans but referring to angels and nature in general) would give their soul in allegiance to aba abdillah (as), as this is the light of Allah that needs to be guarded and it's the pinnacle of any event that could ever take place, nothing shall ever surpass it and the twelfth imam (ajf) can confirm that once he uprises inshallah

Karbla , because the the hard ships on Jnab e Ali Akbar A.S condition of Imam A.S during that time, Bibi Sakina bint e Hussain S.A and Jnab e Ali Asghar A.S.
The "musaeb" of all are of great stature but for some reason these three are the most heart shattering for me.
But its not going to happen. So i would love to be from "Nasara til Imam Mehdi A.S" which may very well happen. Ameen

YA QAEM A.S ALAJAL

10 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

For those of you who voted to be in Karbala, did this poll (made during the Holy Month of Muharram) have an effect on you? If ShiaChat made this poll during the Holy Month of Ramadan, when Imam Ali AS was marytred, would your vote be different? 

May be for some, but for me:

On 10/7/2017 at 10:48 PM, Messam RAza said:

Karbla , because the the hard ships on Jnab e Ali Akbar A.S condition of Imam A.S during that time, Bibi Sakina bint e Hussain S.A and Jnab e Ali Asghar A.S.

YA QAEM A.S ALAJAL

On 10/8/2017 at 5:08 PM, Hameedeh said:

For those of you who voted to be in Karbala, did this poll (made during the Holy Month of Muharram) have an effect on you? If ShiaChat made this poll during the Holy Month of Ramadan, when Imam Ali AS was marytred, would your vote be different? 

My answer will always be Karbala.

I think every Imam expressed a desire or regret at not being able to be in Karbala to help Syeddus Shohada (as).

On 07/10/2017 at 8:03 AM, Hameedeh said:

Whether you want to engage in combat, bandage the injured, take care of the sick, comfort the children, etc., which war would you be in? 

I selected the first option for the reason that if the majority of Muslims remained loyal to Imam Ali a.s, there is a case of the event of Karbala never occurring (despite being foretold).

4 hours ago, Abbas. said:

I selected the first option for the reason that if the majority of Muslims remained loyal to Imam Ali a.s, there is a case of the event of Karbala never occurring (despite being foretold).

Ah brother, if only the majority of Muslims remained loyal to the Prophet (saw), there would be no saqifah...

On 10/6/2017 at 5:03 PM, Hameedeh said:

Whether you want to engage in combat, bandage the injured, take care of the sick, comfort the children, etc., which war would you be in? 

To choose between participating in the Battle of Jamal or Karbala, I suppose it was a biased question to be polling during the Holy Month of Muharram, but it made us think about some important things. I would bandage the wounded, take care of the ill, and comfort the children. Ya Allah, may Your blessings be upon Prophet Muhammad SA and his Ahlul Bayt AS. 

On 10/10/2017 at 7:48 PM, Hameedeh said:

To choose between participating in the Battle of Jamal or Karbala, I suppose it was a biased question to be polling during the Holy Month of Muharram, but it made us think about some important things. I would bandage the wounded, take care of the ill, and comfort the children. Ya Allah, may Your blessings be upon Prophet Muhammad SA and his Ahlul Bayt AS. 

You did not say which battle you voted for. 

Karbala would be like a door to the highest place in heaven hence my vote. Its certainly not an easy choice if considering for real but we all have to die one day and what better place and time than with Imam Hussain (as) and the Ahl al Bayt (as)? I think one can not choose this honor rather it chooses you if you are so worthy.

Jamal was just sad for Imam Ali (as). Not many people may know this but the Imam cried the night before battle. Since he was not easy at all with the idea of there being the only option of sending to hell misguided people in the conflict and fighting the first muslim civil war in history. Its sad if we think about it. Lifetimes of sacrifice, devotion, education, selfless service, care and all the feats of humanity for a nation and it all gets wasted on so many of them.