Rate this topic

ejROkIg.png

Salam aleykum,

Something very strange happened yesterday and I would like to know everybodies thoughts on it.

I came home from work yesterday and as I was entering the apartment complex the lady in the reception said hello and asked me to wait.

I replied hello and went to her. This receptionist is a hindu lady and she knows I am a muslim, she has been going thru a hard time at work and in her private life.

She said: a man came to me about a week ago and gave me this book and told me that it would make me feel better and bring more joy and happiness into my life but that ever since I got this book my life has become worse and bad things have been happening to me. Your wife said that I should show you it and that you might know what it is.

I took the book and looked at it:

PsvhLQ8.jpg

I saw that is from the kabbalah center and I told her I think this is a book with jewish black magic and that she should get rid of it. She got scared and asked if I could take it away from here, she does not know what to do with it. I told her I would take it and said that if she wants books, my wife have several islamic books and she could give you one. She said God is one (which i took as a "no thank you"). I replied: Yes, God is one. She said: just please pray for me and I replied that I pray for all of humanity every day.

Then I started to go to the elevator and as I was going towards it it I opened the book up and started to read it. It said a bunch of stuff like: this book brings you joy and luck and protects you from evil and that you should keep it on you or place it in your living room or bedroom but that you should not put it in the bathroom. So I entered my apartment and put it in the bathroom.

When I told my wife that I had brought it into our house she got scared and I told her that your insulting Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى by being scared of anything other than Him, dont you believe when you say "La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah"?

I did some research on the book after that and from my understanding it is some mysticism book from the kabbalah branch of judaism where they practice satanism and blood sacrifices as far as I know, the book contains blasphemy such as defining a body to God and apparently contains erotic text and instructions to achieve a higher spiritual state thru that.

I found some quotes from the book which if proven true are very disturbing:

C3Njvg0UcAIk9TF.jpg

1318626.png

I also found this video on some kabalah propaganda youtube account:

I find it ironic how they depict the christian crusader getting shot in the back and interesting how they depict what seems to be a stereotypical muslim person (looks like the bad guy from Aladin) how he gets hurt when he tries to touch it and runs away.

I did some further research that I do not wish to share as it is highly blasphemous.

Anyways, I have decided to destroy the book.  I would just burn it up but I dont want to set off the fire alarm neither do I want you leave it intact.

What do you guys think of this and what should I do with the book?

3 hours ago, IbnSina said:

Anyways, I have decided to destroy the book.  I would just burn it up but I dont want to set off the fire alarm neither do I want you leave it intact.

Sefer ha-zohar , (Hebrew: “Book of Splendour”), is a 13th-century book, mostly in Aramaic, the classic text of esoteric Jewish mysticism, or Kabbala. The first edition was printed in Mantova (Italy) in 1558. 

The Zohar consists of several units, the largest of which—usually called the Zohar proper—deals with the “inner” (mystical, symbolic) meaning of biblical texts, especially those taken from the first five books of the Torah, from the Book of Ruth, and from the Song of Solomon.

Many charlatans are exploiting the Kabbala these days.

I have always been interested in esoteric  mysticism and tried to read it once, I gave up because it was too boring.

Books are books, they are not magic objects; you should be more concerned about your superstitions than what possessing a book may do to you. 

If you want to get rid of it... just throw it in the bin, nothing will happen to you. 

You are right, Politics and Current Events is not the right place for your post.

10 hours ago, IbnSina said:

Salam. It's good that you want to destroy the book so that it doesn't get into someone else's hands. If you have a shredder you can remove the pages from the cover and shred them. If not, then just rip the pages. If you recycle paper to help the environment, you can take the ripped or shredded pages to a recycling center. Sometimes banks, hospitals or businesses have a locked box where paper to be shredded can be tossed away.  

10 hours ago, Quisant said:

Sefer ha-zohar , (Hebrew: “Book of Splendour”), is a 13th-century book, mostly in Aramaic, the classic text of esoteric Jewish mysticism, or Kabbala. The first edition was printed in Mantova (Italy) in 1558. 

The Zohar consists of several units, the largest of which—usually called the Zohar proper—deals with the “inner” (mystical, symbolic) meaning of biblical texts, especially those taken from the first five books of the Torah, from the Book of Ruth, and from the Song of Solomon.

Many charlatans are exploiting the Kabbala these days.

I have always been interested in esoteric  mysticism and tried to read it once, I gave up because it was too boring.

Books are books, they are not magic objects; you should be more concerned about your superstitions than what possessing a book may do to you. 

If you want to get rid of it... just throw it in the bin, nothing will happen to you. 

You are right, Politics and Current Events is not the right place for your post.

Yes, many within hollywood seem to be very into the kabbala. I dont believe the book is a magic object either, it thought that was clear from my post, just wanted to know others thoughts on it.

Do you know how to read hebrew?

Could you confirm the quotes in the pictures?

Dear brother @IbnSina

So just like I’m walking in the mall, a person with apparent heavy flu drops a beautiful pashmina stroll and keeps walking without noticing; it would be ok for me to pick it up and hand it over (followed by me washing my hands) as opposed to bringing it home hoping to return it next day, only to expose a little one at home inadvertently touching it and getting sick. 

Similarly bringing things like these home, we don’t know half of the things that happen in people’s temples and other places of false worshiping, magic being a formal article of faith in some (google <any religion other than Islam> magic); the issue is not whether your wife was scared and you were not, if you stop in the train tracks with a 50 ton engine heading towards you at 110mph, before Allah swt, it’s you first and foremost who is wanting the harm come to you. “And whatever Fasad (destructive imbalance) appeared in lands and seas is the sowing of the men themselves” Al-Quran. 

My advice, don’t subject yourself or your family & friends to unseen harm of any kind just because someone wanna be braver than thou. It’s not bravery, it’s certainly something other than that. 

On 10/11/2017 at 1:52 AM, Irfani313 said:

My advice, don’t subject yourself or your family & friends to unseen harm of any kind just because someone wanna be braver than thou. It’s not bravery, it’s certainly something other than that. 

Brother, its not a matter of bravery, if I say that a worm cannot hurt me and I pick it up, that is not me being brave thats me being adherent to the truth and when it comes to "black magic" or any other source of supposed conjured power there is only one truth: La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah!

When it come to the topic of "black magic" it only holds any power over those who Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى wills and nothing, not even your continuous heart beats since infancy, every beat, can happen without the approval of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى, so I call upon Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى for protection and they can call on whatever for power over me but power does not belong to them.

The only ones who their allies have power over are those who are ignorant of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and the ones who deny His status.

Have you heard the hadith about Imam Sadiq(as) and Harun Al-Makki? When he asked him to sit in the fire?

I appreciate your good intention towards me brother, but this is not a matter of bravery it is a matter of truth and conviction.

The enemies weapons are our ignorance and our misplaced fears, which is the consequence of ignorance or non adherence to knowledge, it has always been.

Just from that quote that ya found makes me a bit suspecious. Jews don't have a Iblis/Lucifer Shaytan/Satan type like us Muslims and Christians do. So someone telling telling the nation of Israel to make sacrafices to (captalized S) Satan, doesn't make sense.

On 2017-11-09 at 5:09 PM, A Muslim Artist said:

Just from that quote that ya found makes me a bit suspecious. Jews don't have a Iblis/Lucifer Shaytan/Satan type like us Muslims and Christians do. So someone telling telling the nation of Israel to make sacrafices to (captalized S) Satan, doesn't make sense.

I would also like it if someone who reads hebrew could confirm the quote from the zohar, if its true or not.