MuslimahAK

Rebuilding Jannat Al-Baqee

Rate this topic

Bismillah ir Arahman ir Rahim

Salamu Alaikum!

I'm sorry if this is the wrong section. I wasn't sure where to put this.  I just listened to this small talk by Dr. Ammar Nakshawani in America about Jannat al-Baqee and how Muslims and the people of the book coming together to have this done. 

I am a bit confused to the significance of this issue? I know he mentioned that many, many graves were humiliated and degraded before this. 

But ... still I'm new and don't understand a lot of things. 

Can someone help me on this? 

Shukran. 

Jannut al Baq'i is a graveyard in Saudi Arabia, where many important figures in islam are buried. The main ones people know of are

Imam Hassan (a.s), [second holy imam]

Imam Zain-ul Abideen [Sajjad] (a.s), [fourth holy imam]

Imam al-Baqir (a.s), [fifth holy imam]

Imam Jafar al-Sadiq (a.s), [sixth holy imam]

Ummul-Baneen (a.s),

Imam Ali's (a.s) mother (Fatima bint Asad), who is also Holy Prophet's (sawws) aunt (a.s),

the wives of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (sawws) are mainly buried there, and many more important figures of islam are buried there.

In 1925, the Saudi Government (wahhabi) destroyed this great mosque, and now it is just a pile of dirt on top of the holy bodies, as it once was a beautiful masjid. If you visit there, you will very likely be kicked out, as their beliefs state that visiting graves is haram and they take it very seriously. Luckily, they didn't destroy the Holy Prophet's (sawws) grave as well.

Many Shia (and other schools as well) want this graveyard to be rebuilt into the great mosque it once was, since it is the resting place for such holy figures.

My personal opinion is that Imam al-Mahdi (hujja) a.j will be the one to rebuild this sacred mosque, but no one knows for sure! :)

13baqeemsg1.jpeg

fb_img_1494179249709.jpeg

Was the Prophet Yusuf also buried there? I'm confused by the sudden interest in grave destruction as they've never been interested before?

And .......That is so vile and sad. It makes so sick to my stomach.

I have just now been able to see the pictures. OMG. that makes me want to cry. Ai Mon Dieu! Isn't there a sin for people who build roads over people's graves? or walkways? Or whatever that is?

That is incredibly sad. 

I have just now been able to see the pictures. OMG. that makes me want to cry. Ai Mon Dieu! Isn't there a sin for people who build roads over people's graves? or walkways? Or whatever that is?

That is incredibly sad. 

28 minutes ago, MuslimahAK said:

That is incredibly sad. 

They also put a porter potty on where the Prophet's (saws) house used to be.

Such fine custodians of the Holy Lands, not.

1 hour ago, SunniBrother said:

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_hijaaz2.jpg

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_hqdefault.jpg

Indeed, this is worst thing what they have done and lanat of Allah AWJ and His obedient creatures is upon those who have turned house of syeda khadija a.s into toilets. Insha-Allah, they will be put into such filth like those who polluted the ship of Hazrat Noah a.s. 

But brother, you said about grave of Khadija a.s. Please always confirm before saying anything serious we need to be very cautious about it  

Edited by Sindbad05

سبحان الله

Insh’Allah,

The family of al-Saud shall be defeated.

28prophet_house.jpg

28khadijah_house.jpg

28fatima_sa_birthplace.jpg

28room_of_prophet(saww).jpg

28prophet_room_enterance.jpg

Source: http://www.jafariyanews.com/2k6_news/april/28shame_on_saudhouse.htm

Oh Allah,

Bestow mercy upon Muhammad and his Household,

Verily,

His Household is purified from every disease and sin.

Edited by Kazemi

17 hours ago, SunniBrother said:

I think everyone who did that or support what the Wahhabis did are being torn apart in the grave. And anyone who use that toilet knowing what was there before being a toilet will burn in hell. There cannot be two opinions about this issue

Agreed bro. Whatever you say is truth.