Guest Ali

Quran

Rate this question

Question

Guest Ali

Has anyone completed quran with translation and tafsir.  How many days it took. What is the proper way to complete it fast. Which time of day and how many hrs we should take. Post the link of best translation and tafsir in easy english. Do you recite quran from start till end or a particular surah on particular day

35 answers to this question

40 minutes ago, Guest Ali said:

Has anyone completed quran with translation and tafsir.  How many days it took. What is the proper way to complete it fast. Which time of day and how many hrs we should take. Post the link of best translation and tafsir in easy english. Do you recite quran from start till end or a particular surah on particular day

:bismillah:

:salam:

You should start reciting Quran by learning its tajweed first. Once getting command on tajweed, you should start reciting verses and translation of those verses. There are many tafaseer of Quran & reading the tafseer is a continuous process, different questions continue to popup in our minds and we seek answers of those questions in different tafaseer. 

If you give one hour daily in learning tajweed, you will get command over it within 60 days In-sha Allah. After that its upto you how much time you spend on reciting Quran & its translation to finish the whole Quran. Normally, it will not take more than 6 months time, if you spend 1 hour daily on reciting the Quran with translation.   

Wassalam,

13 hours ago, Guest Ali said:

I would suggest you to visit http://quran.al-islam.org/

It has all translations of famous translators, I use translation by Shakir and there is also Commentary or Tafsir of Ayotullah Mehdi Poya. Read 10 or 20 Verses daily with translation. The smaller the number of verses, the better concentration and learning. 

Guest Ali
12 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

:bismillah:

:salam:

You should start reciting Quran by learning its tajweed first. Once getting command on tajweed, you should start reciting verses and translation of those verses. There are many tafaseer of Quran & reading the tafseer is a continuous process, different questions continue to popup in our minds and we seek answers of those questions in different tafaseer. 

If you give one hour daily in learning tajweed, you will get command over it within 60 days In-sha Allah. After that its upto you how much time you spend on reciting Quran & its translation to finish the whole Quran. Normally, it will not take more than 6 months time, if you spend 1 hour daily on reciting the Quran with translation.   

Wassalam,

Is tajweed necessary..from whr to learn it

Guest Ali
24 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

It has all translations of famous translators, I use translation by Shakir and there is also Commentary or Tafsir of Ayotullah Mehdi Poya. Read 10 or 20 Verses daily with translation. The smaller the number of verses, the better concentration and learning. 

Do i need to read translation nd tafsir together

Guest Ali
14 hours ago, Fakeha said:

Is it bad to take long?? I mean really long like 3 years?? :confused:

I need to complete it once..i dont know whr i will be in 3yrs whether i will be so indulged with something that i will find no time later

15 hours ago, Guest Ali said:

Do i need to read translation nd tafsir together

Translation tells you what is written in Ayah and Tafsir tells you why was verse revealed, for whom it was revealed, what message does it gave and supplementary explanation by Prophet PBUHHP and Masomeen a.s.

Guest Ali
44 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Translation tells you what is written in Ayah and Tafsir tells you why was verse revealed, for whom it was revealed, what message does it gave and supplementary explanation by Prophet PBUHHP and Masomeen a.s.

Do i need to read tafsir and translation together.what will be better.i didn't find tafseer on the site .can u provide me link of best english tafsir

22 hours ago, Guest Ali said:

Is tajweed necessary..from whr to learn it

Yes it is.

It begins with letters (huroof) & the movement (harakat). You can find videos of quranic tajweed on youtube.

If you are from Pakistan, I can help you learn tajweed.

Edited by Salsabeel

See al-Mizan fi Tafsir al-Qur'an it is by Allama Tabataba'i [rh] and a great interpretation(chain of books) of the Qur'an. 

See al-Mizan fi Tafsir al-Qur'an it is by Allama Tabataba'i [rh] and a great interpretation(chain of books) of the Qur'an. 

On 04/10/2017 at 10:57 PM, Sindbad05 said:

Tafsir is very lengthy..do u read translation and tafsir at a time ? Is tajweed important

5 minutes ago, deeba1993 said:

Tafsir is very lengthy..do u read translation and tafsir at a time ? Is tajweed important

I read full translation but leave tafsir if I am unable to read whole for the next day.

Tajweed is important for it makes recitation beautiful as is the right to be recited. But I myself have not taken classes for Tajweed becausr I thought that it requires time to learn it so why not I learn content and subjects in Quran first.

Guest Ali
23 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

Yes it is.

It begins with letters (huroof) & the movement (harakat). You can find videos of quranic tajweed on youtube.

If you are from Pakistan, I can help you learn tajweed.

If we read it without tajweed is it wrong. Right now i dont have time.no i am from india

Guest Ali
21 hours ago, M.IB said:

Have u read it ? Can u send me the link . Now which is more easy and good tafsir by ayatollah mehdi or allama tabatabi

On ‎06‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:53 PM, deeba1993 said:

Is tajweed important

Without it you cannot even recite the word properly.

وَإِلَـهُكُمْ إِلَهٌ وَاحِدٌ لاَّ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الرَّحْمَنُ الرَّحِيمُ

You can see in the above verse there are symbols (zair, zabar, pesh, jazm, tanween, etc.) above & under each letter. These are the harakaat (movements) of letters & for correct pronunciation, you must know how these symbols work.

Guest Ali
36 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

Without it you cannot even recite the word properly.

وَإِلَـهُكُمْ إِلَهٌ وَاحِدٌ لاَّ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الرَّحْمَنُ الرَّحِيمُ

You can see in the above verse there are symbols (zair, zabar, pesh, jazm, tanween, etc.) above & under each letter. These are the harakaat (movements) of letters & for correct pronunciation, you must know how these symbols work.

Zabar..zair ..i know them..i thought tajweed is how we pronounce ..what is diff btw tajweed and qiraat

13 hours ago, Guest Ali said:

Zabar..zair ..i know them..i thought tajweed is how we pronounce

Yes it is for pronunciation & the last lesson of tajweed is the study of "makharij".

Tajweed starts with identification of letters & how we pronounce them with the harakaat.

Qir'at means "to recite", and in accordance with the rules of tajweed.

Guest Ali
On 04/10/2017 at 10:57 PM, Sindbad05 said:

Is tafsir other name for commentary or i need a separate book for tafsir

Guest Ali
On 05/10/2017 at 11:16 PM, M.IB said:

Is it easy ? Will i understand it

Guest Ali
6 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

I would suggest you to read the short tafsir before you go for long tafsir. Tafsir al Mizan is huge, I believe. 

Which is short one and easy to understand for a lay man

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.