Rate this topic

First, Changing Color: in the 1990s, and additive to car paint was developed so that the paint color changed from both angle-of-view and changing light intensity (which explains the mentioning of "shadow").

Second: this is mystical relicism, using relics to mystify people. The Roman Catholics are "big" on this with extensive collections. Same with optical illusions. (Like the Bible says, priests like to fool/make fools of people ex: Isaiah 8:19).                                                                                                

Did Muhammad-s.a.w.s. ever travel to Yemen?

How did the relic get there?

Any hadith on who saved things like this? After all, the Fealty Tree was cut down because it became a shrine.

Opine: You'd kinda think that Surah Falaq was revealed for Dubai. 

Edited by hasanhh
spelin'

3 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Second: this is mystical relicism, using relics to mystify people. The Roman Catholics are "big" on this with extensive collections. Same with optical illusions. (Like the Bible says, priests like to fool/make fools of people ex: Isaiah 8:19)

Exactly ^ So why are Muslims doing it now?

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

6 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Who knows what Wahhabis will do more :confused:

Some say that Rasoolalah's body is still fresh. Is this true?

None opened his tomb since his burial date, so who knows! But I think Prophets' bodies stay fresh.

2 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

6:70

The underlying threat is that this kind of sin can be used as a political movement.

Maybe for the Sufyanni down-the-road.

Sorry but for the very school that robs Islam of it's heritage, mocks the truthful and more importantly ''cuts off'' ties with the Prophets pure blood line - would you believe anything they produce? Maybe it's just as weighty as Abu Hurairas hadith factory.

Hold on a minute- we surround burial sites of Prophets and Imams and these wahabies call us heretics. Am i to believe they are worshipping hair now? 

16 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Will somebody please help me understand what I am looking at? Where are the Wahhabis at?

BTW those are pretty lengthy hair. I don't think they are our prophets hair. People make up stuff. 

On 10/4/2017 at 6:28 AM, hasanhh said:

Second: this is mystical relicism, using relics to mystify people. The Roman Catholics are "big" on this with extensive collections. Same with optical illusions. (Like the Bible says, priests like to fool/make fools of people ex: Isaiah 8:19).                                                                                                

Well, lol....not exactly what we do. ( By " we" you would have to include the Orthodox as well.)  Relics are never to be worshipped . Worship is only for God. However, there is a small relic of some sort ( there are three sorts of them) in every altar of a Roman Catholic  church and every antimension of an Orthodox one AFAIK, and it has been established  practice  since the early centuries, as was mentioned in the eighth century according to Councils.  I don't think this is a huge deal to most modern Catholics, though. There are occasional regional  festivals and processions that get a lot of press, but Catholics these days are not generally spending time finding splinters of the " True Cross" or digging up the local saints. Plus there is always the issue of authenticity. 

The idea is to be brought closer to God by contemplating the life of this or that holy Saint... An idea not foreign to other faiths. Relics are not foreign to other faiths as well. As I recall, there are a few in Islam, but you can Google what they are. I myself don't remember what sect of Islam has what relic.