Mishael

I feel attracted to the Ismaili school of Islam

I've taken an interest in the Ismaili school of Islam I've also read about there history in Egypt and Iran and I read about some of their beliefs and I found that I quite liked their ideas and beliefs and so on.

1 hour ago, Mishael said:

I've taken an interest in the Ismaili school of Islam I've also read about there history in Egypt and Iran and I read about some of their beliefs and I found that I quite liked their ideas and beliefs and so on.

Its your choice. Be careful of being Ismaili. 

23 hours ago, Mishael said:

Pratically they refused Sharia.

So i don't know if you can talk about Islam when you talk about Ismailism. 

23 hours ago, Mishael said:

Ever read of Twelvers? *winks* 

I have read about their entry into Iran through the safavid empire which seemed to have been a forced conversion from Sunni Islam to Twelver Shia Islam, because pretty much before the safavid Iran aka Persia was Sunni.

On 10/3/2017 at 9:28 PM, Mishael said:

Quote:

Even though I embraced Christianity I still found myself very sympathetic to Paganism in a way I couldn't bare to even get rid of the Idol of Rudā the pagan Goddess of Najd. I still practice magic and I tend to mix the two faiths sometimes. 

5 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Also Ismailism is one of the things I'm interested in I find it close to Paganism.

In what way, I looked into Ismailism, it is much more complex than any simple and crude form of paganism. Far, far away from mere idol-worship.

The problem with the Ismailism is that it reminds me of a cult.

I meant in najran nasrani was a typo anyways I've heard out side they do except converts in Saudi conversion from Sunni Islam to any other form of Islam can lead to imprisonment.

I also feel very close and want convert to ismailism, because no shi'a twelver could give me proof that musa kadhim was the choosen one.

When i read the history after imam jaafar as sadiq, they're was a huge confusion and most of people followed his son Abdullah al aftah, if musa kadhim was the choose the majority will follow him immediately after the death of jaafar as sadiq.  They're was a confusion because the choosen one died before his father, and logically his imamat go to his son.

Also i can't believe in a mehdi occulted.

Nizari Ismailism, a bit like Bohri Islam, AIUI fit the following definition of a cult:

1 a system of religious veneration and devotion directed towards a particular figure or object: the cult of St Olaf. a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or as imposing excessive control over members: a network of Satan-worshipping cults. a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular thing: the cult of the pursuit of money as an end in itself.

In these instances, the veneration is towards the current leaders of the sects and in the case of the Bohris, at least, the excessive control is related to issues to do with marriage, death and so on and the payment of tithes to the leader. The latter may also apply to Nizari Ismailis, but I don't know for sure.