Mohamed1993

Which masum would you meet?

Rate this topic

14 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

If you had a choice to meet any of the 14 masumeen, which one would you choose? What would you ask them? What would you talk about? Would you be too dumbfounded to even talk? I'm not even a fan of hugs, but it would definitely be the longest hug I've given someone by a long stretch. 

Imam Hasan (AS)

No disrepect towards any of the other members of the Ahle Bayt but he would be the one I would like to meet first.

Of course, if given the opportunity I'd love to meet them all as well as Hz. Hamza, Muhammad e Hanifiya, Hz. Abbas as well as additionally to meet Ammar e Yasir, Salman e Farsi, Miqdad, Abu Dhar, etc...the list is endless to be honest.

29 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Beyond it, is also Kingdom and control of God. Sister, I am just trying to help with my limited Aql so that may be what I tell you may convince someone whom you tell this. 

I understand you. I know the questions were difficult. Thank you for the answers.

5 minutes ago, shadow_of_light said:

I understand you. I know the questions were difficult. Thank you for the answers.

Yeah, it were difficult when I didn't learn from Ahlebait a.s but Ahlebayt a.s taught me those answers so I am convinced with these and forwarded it to you. Keep on sharing. 

when i read this post i just close my eyes and one SHABEEH came that is of MY IMAM HUSSAIN A.S.. if i ever get this beautiful chance i know i wont be able to say a word i will kiss the soil under his feet and cry and cry and cry for HE is the most MAZLUM IMAM.. and i know HE is the key path to all other MASOOMEEN A.S