Mohamed1993

Which masum would you meet?

Rate this topic

If you had a choice to meet any of the 14 masumeen, which one would you choose? What would you ask them? What would you talk about? Would you be too dumbfounded to even talk? I'm not even a fan of hugs, but it would definitely be the longest hug I've given someone by a long stretch. 

The Imam of our time (ajf).

I would give him my bayah in person and ask him for instructions and tell him that we are all waiting for him and that the world needs him to come and avenge the blood of Hussein(as) and rid us from all these yazeeds(la).

1 hour ago, Mohamed1993 said:

If you had a choice to meet any of the 14 masumeen, which one would you choose? What would you ask them? What would you talk about? Would you be too dumbfounded to even talk? I'm not even a fan of hugs, but it would definitely be the longest hug I've given someone by a long stretch. 

I cant pick one so first Rasoolalah, then Imam Ali and then Imam Mahdi. I would kiss all their feet and hug them for a long time.

14 minutes ago, AfricanShia said:

I cant pick one so first Rasoolalah, then Imam Ali and then Imam Mahdi. I would kiss all their feet and hug them for a long time.

Which is why sisters are oppressed, because they can't do any hugging and kissing of Prophet SA, Imams AS or their marja HA. :( 

Hz. Fatima Zahra SA....

...and then I'll just sit on her door and wait and wait because I know Prophet S visits her every day and all Imams return to her because she is the center of them all (Hadith Kisa)

This way I'll meet all of them AS eventually InshAllah ..

One of the most difficult question to answer.

I would wanna meet Imam Zayn-Al-Abidin(as). I would ask him to teach me the proper way to talk to Allah. I would try to learn a dua from him which will guarantee my sins to be forgiven.

7 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Imam Hussain a.s to kiss his feet. I know that Imam Hussain a.s is center of all Ahlebait a.s. First, I kiss his feet and weep and say I won't separate till my heart weeps for you to full. When I stand and if I am able to talk which I don't think I will be but I will request his highness that God has vowed not to reject your prayers so pray that I live forever as your lover and I may have opportunity to visit all Ahlebait a.s everyday. Insha-Allah, in Heaven I will request this.

5 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Which is why sisters are oppressed, because they can't do any hugging and kissing of Prophet SA, Imams AS or their marja HA. :( 

If you are a descendant of the prophet-s- then you are mahram to him. If you are not, then if your husband is, you are a great great ..... grand daughter_in_law of the prophet -s-and therefore you are mahram to him.

I probably would choose the prophet-s-because I think he is the most knowledgeable one. And I would ask him too many questions including the ones below:

Why didnt God give more wisedom and less lust to humans so they would sin less?

How many creatures did He create? Did he start creating? Will he continue creating after the Day of Judgement?

Is the universe unlimited? If yes, how is it possible?

Is the hell such terrible?

Did you really go to heavens? What was it like?

How old was Aisha when you married her?

Some questions about the history

And some questions about physical pain in children and animals

27 minutes ago, shadow_of_light said:

If you are a descendant of the prophet-s- then you are mahram to him. If you are not, then if your husband is, you are a great great ..... grand daughter_in_law of the prophet -s-and therefore you are mahram to him.

My husband's grandmother was a Syeda, may Allah bless her and raise her status in Jannah.

3 minutes ago, shadow_of_light said:

So your husband is a descendant of the Prophet(s) and you must be mahram to him. Am I right?

My husband said he is not syed because only those who are syed through their fathers and grandfathers are syed. :cry:

2 hours ago, shadow_of_light said:

I probably would choose the prophet-s-because I think he is the most knowledgeable one. And I would ask him too many questions including the ones below:

Why didnt God give more wisedom and less lust to humans so they would sin less?

How many creatures did He create? Did he start creating? Will he continue creating after the Day of Judgement?

Is the universe unlimited? If yes, how is it possible?

Is the hell such terrible?

Did you really go to heavens? What was it like?

How old was Aisha when you married her?

Some questions about the history

And some questions about physical pain in children and animals

Too many questions, I think you would forget such questions on seeing the person who was praised by God. As I believe that heaven and Prophet Muhammad pbuhhp are two great creations among other creations praised by God in Quran.  Meanwhile, I was thinking of these questions and have following answers according to my mind.

1. God gave humans everything in proper measure that's what said in Quran: "We have created everything with proper measure". If humans could only do goodness, they would have been angels and would not achieve complete Marifah of God which became apparent when God created human with choice and now angels know that in disobedience of God, lies humiliation.

2. He did not start nor will end creating. Imam Ali a.s says God is unchanging and starting something means He AWJ was idle but it's not the case and since God is unchanging so it could not be thought to have started or ended. If he didn't create anything physical, He was creating intangibles.

3. Nothing is unlimited except might of Allah AWJ.

4. Those for whom Allah says they are bad, they are really really bad such as Iblis and also hell which Allah called as bad place.

5. He really went to Heaven but about feelings He pbuhhp would probably would smile at you first and would say something beautiful and thoughtful.

6. She was capable of being married because responsibilities are placed due to capability and subjecting to responsibility without capability is compulsion and duress and Allah says: "There is no compulsion in islam". Probably, he pbuhhp would ask you to recite surah Nisah where it is written that "marry orphans when they have attained their puberty or capable age".

7 & 8. Hmmmmm

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

This question had me crying and reading your answers made me very emotional. 

I don't know how to put this in words, but whenever we visit any of the m3soumeen we take permission from them to allow us to visit them and enter.

All 14 are doors to Allah swt.  I get very scared and cry because if I knock on their door and they don't want to answer me.  What if they turn me down and don't want to see me?

I have went for ziyarat Sayyida Fatima m3souma and Imam Ali ibn Moussa Reza.  I was given the tawfeeq to be allowed inside.  I felt in complete awe and tranquility, like I had no worry or problem in the world.  I wasn't thinking of anyone, not myself, family except during du32 I would mention them.  I could careless of the food, my sleeping arrangements, I was offline during my whole ziyarat.  Imam Ali Reza and his sister were very kind to me.  I envy the birds who are always in close proximity to them.

I love Rasoul Allah so much. During his childhood, youth, adult life was he ever without trial or tribulation?  Always something happened to him.  He persevered until his dying breath.

Sayyida az Zahra , when I say her name, my heart trembles.  That every member of her family was killed and Sayyida Zaynab lived to witness every death. She had to live it all and go on living.  My lady died so young in a matter of less than 20 years she completed everything and left a legacy.  Who can do that besides Sayyida Fatimah?  Her father the best of men and her husband the father of the Imams, the bravest, most humble, courageous warrior and no one else could have been Fatimah's companion except him.

God help me to raise my children to instill the love of Rasoul Allah Mohammad and his household.  To teach them to be like Habib ibn Mudthahar and to love Rasoul Allah and his family more than their parents.  

Brother Mohammad, I have knots in my stomach I can't answer this question.  I'm afraid, I do not know if I have m3rifat, I need to work on myself it is an ongoing struggle, my nafis defeats me at times.  One day I hope through the mercy of Allah and all 14 m3soumeen intercede and help me defeat this nafis and cleanse my heart and be free of spiritual diseases so I can meet Allah swt and reach what Jon reached.  So that maybe, just maybe Imam Hussain will allow me to be in his presence and visit me in my grave. 

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum

504 gateway error and shuts down, makes double posts every time I get on sc

Edited by Laayla

2 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

Too many questions, I think you would forget such questions on seeing the person who was praised by God. As I believe that heaven and Prophet Muhammad pbuhhp are two great creations among other creations praised by God in Quran.  Meanwhile, I was thinking of these questions and have following answers according to my mind.

Maybe as you said I would forget. Once I had a very strange vivid dream  (I dont know if I can have trust in it or it was just a dream) in which I saw a very holy man whose face was so heavenly, charismatic, shiny and special that ordinary people look ugly before him. He was smily and seemed very kind. In my dream I felt that he was an Imam but I dont know who he was in reality. And I didnt ask him any question. I just said something else. The dream was so vivid that after I woke up, I could remember the scene and his face very well but now, after more than 1 year I have forgotten it somewhat.

2 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

1. God gave humans everything in proper measure that's what said in Quran: "We have created everything with proper measure". If humans could only do goodness, they would have been angels and would not achieve complete Marifah of God which became apparent when God created human with choice and now angels know that in disobedience of God, lies humiliation.

2. He did not start nor will end creating. Imam Ali a.s says God is unchanging and starting something means He AWJ was idle but it's not the case and since God is unchanging so it could not be thought to have started or ended. If he didn't create anything physical, He was creating intangibles.

3. Nothing is unlimited except might of Allah AWJ.

4. Those for whom Allah says they are bad, they are really really bad such as Iblis and also hell which Allah called as bad place.

5. He really went to Heaven but about feelings He pbuhhp would probably would smile at you first and would say something beautiful and thoughtful.

6. She was capable of being married because responsibilities are placed due to capability and subjecting to responsibility without capability is compulsion and duress and Allah says: "There is no compulsion in islam". Probably, he pbuhhp would ask you to recite surah Nisah where it is written that "marry orphans when they have attained their puberty or capable age".

7 & 8. Hmmmmm

Thank you for trying to give answers to my questions. However, these answers dont convince me. Not because your answers are not correct. Maybe you are quite right but I cannot easily convince myself.

By the way, if universe is limited then it ends somewhere. So what is beyond it?

If God didnt start creating (i.e He is always in the state of creating) and wont stop it, it means that the number of creatures is infinie. But I cant understand how it can be possible.

By the way, I dont deny the story of Mi'raj. I just want to know more about it and how it happened.

2 hours ago, Laayla said:

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

This question had me crying and reading your answers made me very emotional. 

I don't know how to put this in words, but whenever we visit any of the m3soumeen we take permission from them to allow us to visit them and enter.

All 14 are doors to Allah swt.  I get very scared and cry because if I knock on their door and they don't want to answer me.  What if they turn me down and don't want to see me?

I have went for ziyarat Sayyida Fatima m3souma and Imam Ali ibn Moussa Reza.  I was given the tawfeeq to be allowed inside.  I felt in complete awe and tranquility, like I had no worry or problem in the world.  I wasn't thinking of anyone, not myself, family except during du32 I would mention them.  I could careless of the food, my sleeping arrangements, I was offline during my whole ziyarat.  Imam Ali Reza and his sister were very kind to me.  I envy the birds who are always in close proximity to them.

I love Rasoul Allah so much. During his childhood, youth, adult life was he ever without trial or tribulation?  Always something happened to him.  He persevered until his dying breath.

Sayyida az Zahra , when I say her name, my heart trembles.  That every member of her family was killed and Sayyida Zaynab lived to witness every death. She had to live it all and go on living.  My lady died so young in a matter of less than 20 years she completed everything and left a legacy.  Who can do that besides Sayyida Fatimah?  Her father the best of men and her husband the father of the Imams, the bravest, most humble, courageous warrior and no one else could have been Fatimah's companion except him.

God help me to raise my children to instill the love of Rasoul Allah Mohammad and his household.  To teach them to be like Habib ibn Mudthahar and to love Rasoul Allah and his family more than their parents.  

Brother Mohammad, I have knots in my stomach I can't answer this question.  I'm afraid, I do not know if I have m3rifat, I need to work on myself it is an ongoing struggle, my nafis defeats me at times.  One day I hope through the mercy of Allah and all 14 m3soumeen intercede and help me defeat this nafis and cleanse my heart and be free of spiritual diseases so I can meet Allah swt and reach what Jon reached.  So that maybe, just maybe Imam Hussain will allow me to be in his presence and visit me in my grave. 

Your comment was so humble that I feel how impudent I was that I said "I would probably choose..."!!