MuslimahAK

Women wearing Black

Bismillah ir Arahman ir Rahim

I was wondering, if I should only wear black clothing and black al-hijab to observe mourning for Muharram and Sa'far (I hope I'm writing it correctly, sorry if not). 

the other topic had to do with mostly men. And my other kids aren't conscious enough to observe it. too much. 

Any ideas?

Shukran. 

42 minutes ago, MuslimahAK said:

Bismillah ir Arahman ir Rahim

I was wondering, if I should only wear black clothing and black al-hijab to observe mourning for Muharram and Sa'far (I hope I'm writing it correctly, sorry if not). 

the other topic had to do with mostly men. And my other kids aren't conscious enough to observe it. too much. 

Any ideas?

Shukran. 

Wearing black clothes from Muharram till Safar is your decision sister, if you think that you will not face any hatred or criticism for that or any other problem, you could do that. 

the other topic have to do with men ? :confused: which one 

1 hour ago, Sindbad05 said:

Wearing black clothes from Muharram till Safar is your decision sister, if you think that you will not face any hatred or criticism for that or any other problem, you could do that. 

the other topic have to do with men ? :confused: which one 

Its the one about the hadith on mean wearing black during Muharram. 

Ok. so wearing black is optional?

I could probably get away with wearing black jilbab, but probaly not khimar tooo. 

but I was also talking about houseclothes too to kind of set my own mood, so to speak.