Sindbad05

Jinnah's Ideology of Pakistan

Rate this topic

12 hours ago, Wahdat said:

Doesnt the Pakistani-terrorists-for-hire every once in a while attack Iranian security forces? Arent Pakistani terrorists not killing Pakistani citizens every once in a while- groups like LeK or LJ? Arent India and Afg victims of Pakistani terror? Why Iranian security forces are not attacked by 11 other of its neighbours? Why Afghanistan has no terror related problem with any of its neighbours except for Pakistan? India likewise. 

Yet no other country in the region has any terror related problem with one another. Pakistan, like its step-brother Israel, are two unique countries that have nothing but problems with their neighbours, both are the only two countries in the world that are formed based on religion, and contribute nothing but insecurity in their neighbourhoods.

Pakistan is the cancer that is killing the region.

If you wish that I talk to you with justice, you have to prove to me that you are just by accepting that India is engaged in terrorism since 1947 in kashmir. Otherwise, I don't feel any need to talk to a biased person.

Its sorta difficult to debate a logic that justifies overall Pakistani madness because India does not want to give it what it wants. And furthermore, based on this retarded rivalry with Hindus, it is set to harm the wellbeing, of not Hindus as common sense would dictate, but tens of millions of Muslims in Pakistan and Afghanistan....and if a Saudi or Israeli or American war is to break out with Iran, Pakistan will go on to contaminate Iran with its poison.

31 minutes ago, Wahdat said:

Its sorta difficult to debate a logic that justifies overall Pakistani madness because India does not want to give it what it wants. And furthermore, based on this retarded rivalry with Hindus, it is set to harm the wellbeing, of not Hindus as common sense would dictate, but tens of millions of Muslims in Pakistan and Afghanistan....and if a Saudi or Israeli or American war is to break out with Iran, Pakistan will go on to contaminate Iran with its poison.

:blabla:

On 10/6/2017 at 11:12 AM, Wahdat said:

Listen, Wahdat, In a discussion, you listen to your mistakes and point to other mistakes as well. Otherwise, there is no need, if you are not ready to accept in some wrongs which I mention. I am not looking down upon you. Ok.

On 10/6/2017 at 11:12 AM, Wahdat said:

Listen, Wahdat, In a discussion, you listen to your mistakes and point to other mistakes as well. Otherwise, there is no need, if you are not ready to accept in some wrongs which I mention. I am not looking down upon you. Ok.