Jump to content
shiaman14

Greater Sajdah (Prostration)

Recommended Posts

Salaam alai kum,

There is no wrong or right answer here but just something to ponder over, reflect and shares thoughts and ideas. This is meant as a way to praise our Imams.

Imam Ali (a.s.) was martyred while in sajdah.
Imam Hussain (a.s.) was martyred in sajdah.

If you had to compare the two, how would you?

I don't mean which is better but how they are different yet similar.

brother @Kazemi - I would love it if you can write a poem on this...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

Salaam alai kum,

There is no wrong or right answer here but just something to ponder over, reflect and shares thoughts and ideas. This is meant as a way to praise our Imams.

Imam Ali (a.s.) was martyred while in sajdah.
Imam Hussain (a.s.) was martyred in sajdah.

If you had to compare the two, how would you?

I don't mean which is better but how they are different yet similar.

brother @Kazemi - I would love it if you can write a poem on this...

It started from Imam Ali (a.s) and ended on Imam Hussain (a.s). 

 

SAJDA (IMAM HUSSAIN A.S)

Ada hua jau sar-e-dasht-e-karbala sajda

Na hosaka kabhi phir aisa bakhuda sajda

Na tha Hussain(A.s) ka sajda zameen-e-maqtal per

ada hua tha Ali(A.s) ka ruka hua sajda

Namaz hashr talak surkhuru rahegi ab

Hussain(A.s) kar gaye aisa lahoo bhara sajda

Nabi (pbuh) ka sajda hai tareekh mein taweel magar

Taweel tar hai abhi tak Hussain(A.s) ka sajda

Utha zameen se tau meraj payee naizay ne

Hussainyat se hai mamnoon-e-irtaqa sajda

Hai Sajdagah-e-Mawwaddat pe Hur ka sar aisay

Misaal-e-phool ho jesay rakha hua sajda

Pisar ke khoon se wazoo kar ke jau kia shah ne

Zamana la saka na aisa doosra sajda

Hussain(A.s) teri jabeen se hai abaroo meri

Bawaqt-e-asr Sar-e-Dasht bol utha sajda

Ada karo kabhi Khusnudy-e-Khuda ke liye

Tau Zair-e-Taigh bhi de jaye ga maza sajda

Baqa-e-Deen ke liye jis ki chin gayee chadar

Rida ko us ki na kyunkar kare wafa sajda

Baroz-e-Hashr uthaoon ga sar ko sajde say

Ada Hussain(A.s) ne yeh keh ke kar liya sajda

Woh khak khak nahin sajdagah hai ab tau

Zameen-e-Karbobala pe rawa hua sajda

Azan hai Nauha tau farsh-e-aza hai janamaz

Rehan seenon pe Matam hai haath ka Sajda.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

It started from Imam Ali (a.s) and ended on Imam Hussain (a.s). 

 

SAJDA (IMAM HUSSAIN A.S)

Ada hua jau sar-e-dasht-e-karbala sajda

Na hosaka kabhi phir aisa bakhuda sajda

Na tha Hussain(A.s) ka sajda zameen-e-maqtal per

ada hua tha Ali(A.s) ka ruka hua sajda

Namaz hashr talak surkhuru rahegi ab

Hussain(A.s) kar gaye aisa lahoo bhara sajda

Nabi (pbuh) ka sajda hai tareekh mein taweel magar

Taweel tar hai abhi tak Hussain(A.s) ka sajda

Utha zameen se tau meraj payee naizay ne

Hussainyat se hai mamnoon-e-irtaqa sajda

Hai Sajdagah-e-Mawwaddat pe Hur ka sar aisay

Misaal-e-phool ho jesay rakha hua sajda

Pisar ke khoon se wazoo kar ke jau kia shah ne

Zamana la saka na aisa doosra sajda

Hussain(A.s) teri jabeen se hai abaroo meri

Bawaqt-e-asr Sar-e-Dasht bol utha sajda

Ada karo kabhi Khusnudy-e-Khuda ke liye

Tau Zair-e-Taigh bhi de jaye ga maza sajda

Baqa-e-Deen ke liye jis ki chin gayee chadar

Rida ko us ki na kyunkar kare wafa sajda

Baroz-e-Hashr uthaoon ga sar ko sajde say

Ada Hussain(A.s) ne yeh keh ke kar liya sajda

Woh khak khak nahin sajdagah hai ab tau

Zameen-e-Karbobala pe rawa hua sajda

Azan hai Nauha tau farsh-e-aza hai janamaz

Rehan seenon pe Matam hai haath ka Sajda.

absolutely love the whole thing brother. Thank you.

ada hua tha Ali(A.s) ka ruka hua sajda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

سبحان الله

Salam Alaikum, oh brother who has called me,

Indeed,

By the Almighty Lord,

A poem is equal to a decree for me,

May Allah bless you.

POEM:

In the Name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful,

zuljana-on-the-battlefield-of-karbala.jp

By Allah al-Badi,

This day is severe,

Curse be upon the enemies of the Ahlul Bayt,

Alayhi Salam,

 

By Allah al-Hadi,

The night was severe,

How dark were the tears,

Oh Shia of Ibrahim,

 

By Allah al-Hakim,

For every human is judgement,

No creation shall escape,

Oh dreadful soul,

 

By Allah al-Kabeer,

How fragile are my good deeds

The example is the Ahlul Bayt

I am but a sinner,

 

By Allah Al-Lateef,

The Omnipotent and the Sovereign,

By Him is the final return,

Peace be upon the Ahlul Bayt.

 

Oh Asadullah,

Alas, Alas!

You are my teacher by Allah,

You are in command,

Oh Haydar,

By you came the Revolution,

Now my back has been broken,

For your sacrifice has reached me,

Blessed be your knowledge,

May I never be separated from you,

Oh Ali!

 

Oh ash-Shahid,

Alas, Alas!

Blessed be your father in tears,

Curse be upon your enemies,

And every arrow they fired upon you,

Oh at-Tayyib,

Where was I when you were in need,

By the humanity and the creations,

You were the first made weep,

Before your sacred body being wronged,

Now my back has been broken,

For your sacrifice has reached me,

Oh al-Wafi,

Upon you be peace,

Oh Husayn!

 

By the truth of Yaseen,

There are no words except for grief,

Peace be upon the party of Husayn,

Peace be upon the party of Ali,

Cursed be their enemies,

For by the voices of Ali and Husayn,

Their voices made the worlds shaken,

By the Merciful of the most Merciful,

By Al-Matin.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kazemi said:

سبحان الله

Salam Alaikum, oh brother who has called me,

Indeed,

By the Almighty Lord,

A poem is equal to a decree for me,

May Allah bless you.

 

Amazing my brother. You are truly talented. 

Since the topic was sajdah, I love how you included Allah in all the verses along with Imam Ali (as) and Hussain (as).

The lofty status of the Poets of AhlulBayt isn't always appreciated. May you long continue to enlighten and inspire us with your eloquent poetry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×