Jump to content
Reza

#9 Oppression in the World

Poll #9  

53 members have voted

  1. 1. Oppression in the world during this new Islamic year will....

    • Stay steady from last year
      3
    • Will increase more
      50


Recommended Posts

The state of oppression in the world will increase massively. Whoever thinks they can stop it or slow it down is surely foolish, for it is none other than the Mahdi (ajtfs) who will rid this world of oppression, injustice, and the enemies of Ahlulbayt (a.s)

May Allah hasten the reappearance of the 12th imam!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Hussaini624 said:

The state of oppression in the world will increase massively. Whoever thinks they can stop it or slow it down is surely foolish, for it is none other than the Mahdi (ajtfs) who will rid this world of oppression, injustice, and the enemies of Ahlulbayt (a.s)

May Allah hasten the reappearance of the 12th imam!

Although he is the savior, it doesnt mean that we cannot stop or decrease it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will have to get much worse before it can get better. The steps needed to make things better are worse than the oppression right now. Revolution is not something to be taken lightly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone is very pessimistic...

In general, it’s understood that oppression will increase over the coming generation(s), because narrations suggest this.

But I’m asking specifically about next year. What could happen next year that would cause a significant change from this year? Could any more happen that isn’t already happening? Could a big inciting event alter things dramatically, or will it simply be a chronic extension of the status quo?

Basically, do you foresee a dull, steady curve or a sharp, acute curve as a projection for 1439?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/30/2017 at 1:12 AM, Ron_Burgundy said:

Law of second thermodynamics "Entropy". 

The second law of thermodynamics states that the total entropy can only increase over time for an isolated system.

But I think, in general, human communities have become more organized and law-abiding. People have become wiser and less barbaric or in other words, more civilized.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/29/2017 at 10:39 PM, Reza said:

Everyone is very pessimistic...

In general, it’s understood that oppression will increase over the coming generation(s), because narrations suggest this.

But I’m asking specifically about next year. What could happen next year that would cause a significant change from this year? Could any more happen that isn’t already happening? Could a big inciting event alter things dramatically, or will it simply be a chronic extension of the status quo?

Basically, do you foresee a dull, steady curve or a sharp, acute curve as a projection for 1439?

It is not predictable. We can just guess. And the more you kbow about the socio-political situations of the countries, the closer to reality your guess will be. I hope it wont increase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2017 at 8:55 PM, Reza said:

How will the state of oppression in the world be in the new Islamic year?

Fluid, with ups and downs but averaging out the same as last year. If the end of the world is near, yes, the oppression will increase. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2017 at 3:09 PM, Reza said:

Basically, do you foresee a dull, steady curve or a sharp, acute curve as a projection for 1439?

Increase at same rate or nearly the same. 

In many ways things have gotten better. In others, worse. It seems to me that money is the oppressive ruler of the times nowadays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, wolverine said:

New votes coming in soon from the Twitterverse.

"Twitterverse". ls this an alternate universe, or a poetic expression like haiku, or a language mode ?

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 5:42 PM, Ron_Burgundy said:

Law of second thermodynamics "Entropy". 

The second law of thermodynamics states that the total entropy can only increase over time for an isolated system.

Read likes a "Dotard's World" --mental entropy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, shadow_of_light said:

But I think, in general, human communities have become more organized and law-abiding. People have become wiser and less barbaric or in other words, more civilized.

All in all things are getting worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not all things. At least there is no more organised human sacrificing for false gods or crucifixion or burying babies alive. I know that there are some new sorts of crimes and that some people still kill others in God's name but in the past, people were more uncivilized and more ignorant. There were no women's rights, children' s rights, animals' rights. No constitution and no election and the law was whatever the king said.

And whenever greedy kings wished, they invaded other places in order to enlarge their own kingdoms. But now, if a country invades another, the whole world will condemn it and it means that now people are more civilized.

From a logical point of view, since the purpose of creation is achieving the perfection, humans in general cannot move toward more deterioration.

The Saviour can save the world because the majority of people will be wise and civilized enough to be ready for believing and following him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

All in all things are getting worse.

Things have always been worse, but we were cut off from knowledge of what was happening to others around the globe. We relied on travelers to make it back home and tell us what was going on, until telephones and the Internet began connecting all of us together. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2017 at 9:43 PM, Hussaini624 said:

The state of oppression in the world will increase massively. Whoever thinks they can stop it or slow it down is surely foolish, for it is none other than the Mahdi (ajtfs) who will rid this world of oppression, injustice, and the enemies of Ahlulbayt (a.s)

May Allah hasten the reappearance of the 12th imam!

That does not mean that opression in the world will increase more this year. You and I do not know what is going to happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×