Sindbad05

A worry that has been eating me since I am awake

Rate this topic

There is a thing which is constantly eating me since I have came to know the power of my religion and the obligations of it upon me. I do not know where to express my such worries. Problem is that we are not in this world without any reason. Many people have left this world without realizing what duties they should have fulfilled. In an atmosphere, where I am living, there are two major things which my country is suffering from such as scholars in religion and scholars in worldly education. Sometime, I think that there are many ulema to support Islam and I should work towards worldly education. Sometimes, I think that for worldly education, I would have to do jobs and fight against corruption which would not be without cost and I would have to live a nomadic life but if I keep silent on those corruptions, Allah AWJ would ask me about it as to why was I quiet and my spirituality would depart. Then I say no I should study religion but seeing that I spent 30 years of my life in worldly education and now that I have also a good base at religious education but there could be much difficulties in further religious education, I am just lost  and sit like a student who has no answer for the question paper. Any helping advises please!!!!!!

Step back.

What are you good at?

What do you love to do?

What do people need?

Find the intersection of these three things, and do your best. 

Changing paths after 30 years is hard, but sometimes not changing is hard too. Whatever you choose, be the best you can be. 

4 minutes ago, notme said:

What are you good at?
What do you love to do?
What do people need?

This. And I will add:

What do the people around you need?

What are their expectations of you?

1 hour ago, notme said:

Step back.

What are you good at?

What do you love to do?

What do people need?

Find the intersection of these three things, and do your best. 

Changing paths after 30 years is hard, but sometimes not changing is hard too. Whatever you choose, be the best you can be. 

1 hour ago, Zavon said:

This. And I will add:

What do the people around you need?

What are their expectations of you?

Insha-Allah, I have some plans but I am unaware if I could do them to live a clean life. 

1 hour ago, Sindbad05 said:

I wish, if Allah AWJ listens to my prayer and Imam e Zamana appears by tommorrow Fajr Azan. Ameen.

Were not ready I guess. There is still more to come. Give it time. :)

Be a Muslim but be You. 

12 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

There is a thing which is constantly eating me since I have came to know the power of my religion and the obligations of it upon me. I do not know where to express my such worries. Problem is that we are not in this world without any reason. Many people have left this world without realizing what duties they should have fulfilled. In an atmosphere, where I am living, there are two major things which my country is suffering from such as scholars in religion and scholars in worldly education. Sometime, I think that there are many ulema to support Islam and I should work towards worldly education. Sometimes, I think that for worldly education, I would have to do jobs and fight against corruption which would not be without cost and I would have to live a nomadic life but if I keep silent on those corruptions, Allah AWJ would ask me about it as to why was I quiet and my spirituality would depart. Then I say no I should study religion but seeing that I spent 30 years of my life in worldly education and now that I have also a good base at religious education but there could be much difficulties in further religious education, I am just lost  and sit like a student who has no answer for the question paper. Any helping advises please!!!!!!

Mr. You have rightly express your thoughts and your concern. Your concerns are genuine and may Allah help to you to guide right direction. 

I will just clear some point. 

There is nothing like worldly eduction and Islamic education. 

Everything things done with aim for other that Allah becomes world be it religious education .

So weather you become religious scholar or any other field. What matters is inner aim.  

There is enough possibility that a student of science is having more believe and certainty on Allah and working for Allah than religious student. 

Because access to Tawheed ie Allah is equal for alhuman being .Now what matters who exerts and acts to achieve it.

Edited by islam25

12 minutes ago, islam25 said:

There is nothing like worldly eduction and Islamic education. 

Masha-Allah nice point,  I forgot that point. Every education leads to Allah provided that we thought it's real purpose. Allah SWT bless you for such a huge point.

9 hours ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

Well are we ready for Imam?

8 hours ago, AfricanShia said:

Were not ready I guess. There is still more to come. Give it time. :)

Be a Muslim but be You. 

Every time Muharram comes and I ask question what have we done for Hussain a.s, still living in Yazidi system ?

20 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

Every time Muharram comes and I ask question what have we done for Hussain a.s, still living in Yazidi system ?

Mr.

If we  realy want to pay  tribute to  Imam Hussain. Then we have to work for implementation of shariah Islamic law. 

Just like Imam Khomeini ra did. Just sufficing with mourning and not working for implementation of shariah Islamic is not sufficient. 

20 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

We realize who were the bad and good. We realize the truth from the false. Most importantly we value the sacrifice of Husayn (as). 

4 hours ago, islam25 said:

Mr.

If we  realy want to pay  tribute to  Imam Hussain. Then we have to work for implementation of shariah Islamic law. 

Just like Imam Khomeini ra did. Just sufficing with mourning and not working for implementation of shariah Islamic is not sufficient. 

Agree, But mourning should go on till the day of Judgement for it is our reminder as to what should our policy be as a follower of Hussain a.s. If there is no alarm, they we wake up on the day of judgement and will be ashamed before Allah AWJ. 

1 minute ago, Sindbad05 said:

Agree, But mourning should go on till the day of Judgement for it is our reminder as to what should our policy be as a follower of Hussain a.s. If there is no alarm, they we wake up on the day of judgement and will be ashamed before Allah AWJ. 

How many of us have awakened by Alarm to work for establishment of shariah. If am not wrong I have really seen any shia  calling for establishment of shariah. 

It is only because we limited imam Hussain to only mourning. I do not deny mourning but do not limit it to only Azadari. 

1 minute ago, islam25 said:

How many of us have awakened by Alarm to work for establishment of shariah. If am not wrong I have really seen any shia  calling for establishment of shariah. 

It is only because we limited imam Hussain to only mourning. I do not deny mourning but do not limit it to only Azadari. 

Did Prophet PBUHHP established Islamic government without convincing people for it ? 

First, we have to tell people real meaning of Islam, when they understand Islam and reach to such an state that majority think that its now time to establish a system, this great task will be done. 

10 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Allah has made fasting mandatory so that one will become purify but not sinning. 

What if one fasted every year till death by not got purification of soul heart from sins. 

Edited by islam25

Just now, islam25 said:

Allah has made fasting mandatory so that one will become purify but not sinning. 

What if one fasted every year till death but not got purification of soul heart from sins. 

That is an individual problem. Islam says do not force one, however, we have to improve until finally our generations come to free themselves. 

15 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

That is an individual problem. Islam says do not force one, however, we have to improve until finally our generations come to free themselves. 

I gave you fastin as example  example. Iraq is a muslim nation why do not they establish Sharia to run judiciary and government. 

It is only when Azadari got limited. 

It Khomeini who used his whole life to let people know what is real islam. Even many scholars opposed him too. 

But his strong belief in Allah made him to win. 

It said that some people asked Khomeini why did It took this much years for our victory. 

Khomeini replied when Ayatollah Burujurdi passed Away and people came Khomeini that what should we do. 

Khomeini replied that we will win  because whole nation is with us. 

But latter Khomeini ra recognised his this sentence that "whole nation is with us " made this  delay in our freedom. 

Because instead Allah I believed on  nation. 

13 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Ayatullah Behjat ra has said. 

We lost Imam Ali as. 

We lost imam Hussain. 

And now our hujjah is away from us. 

The only reason was that we didn't leaned to purify ourselves and discipline ourselves . It is the only the reason that our 12th imam is away from. 

If we had learned slef purification this would not happen Imam Ali and Imam Hussain as. 

And our 12th imam would be away from us. 

Disease lies inside us not outsid .And we are not ready to listen it.

28 minutes ago, islam25 said:

I gave you fastin as example  example. Iraq is a muslim nation why do not they establish Sharia to run judiciary and government. 

It is only when Azadari got limited. 

It Khomeini who used his whole life to let people know what is real islam. Even many scholars opposed him too. 

But his strong belief in Allah made him to win. 

It said that some people asked Khomeini why did It took this much years for our victory. 

Khomeini replied when Ayatollah Burujurdi passed Away and people came Khomeini that what should we do. 

Khomeini replied that we will win  because whole nation is with us. 

But latter Khomeini ra recognised his this sentence that "whole nation is with us " made this  delay in our freedom. 

Because instead Allah I believed on  nation. 

22 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Ayatullah Behjat ra has said. 

We lost Imam Ali as. 

We lost imam Hussain. 

And now our hujjah is away from us. 

The only reason was that we didn't leaned to purify ourselves and discipline ourselves . It is the only the reason that our 12th imam is away from. 

If we had learned slef purification this would not happen Imam Ali and Imam Hussain as. 

And our 12th imam would be away from us. 

Disease lies inside us not outsid .And we are not ready to listen it.

You have said truth brother but unfortunately the sectarianism in our ranks have penetrated so deep that we are unable to unite.  And, there is not a single problem. A variety of notions exist these days such as secularism and other different ideologies that are not believer in Shia religion. So, in such a situation except Iran, Shias are either scattered or in minorities. However, we should discipline ourselves not just for ourselves but for other fellow human beings. 

15 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

You have said truth brother but unfortunately the sectarianism in our ranks have penetrated so deep that we are unable to unite.  And, there is not a single problem. A variety of notions exist these days such as secularism and other different ideologies that are not believer in Shia religion. So, in such a situation except Iran, Shias are either scattered or in minorities. However, we should discipline ourselves not just for ourselves but for other fellow human beings. 

That is problem. But minor. The main problem is we do not follow real islam. There are many Islamic nations which do not have Islamic penal code. Either follow British made penal code or any other system. If muslims will try they can implement Quranic penal code. But what is reason? 

We follow British code but not Islamic code. 

More important implement shariah on self then others. 

2 hours ago, islam25 said:

That is problem. But minor. The main problem is we do not follow real islam. There are many Islamic nations which do not have Islamic penal code. Either follow British made penal code or any other system. If muslims will try they can implement Quranic penal code. But what is reason? 

We follow British code but not Islamic code. 

More important implement shariah on self then others. 

Like Imam Ali a.s said that one cannot inflict the punishment of Islam upon a thief who has nothing to eat unless, government provides everything necessary for life such as Education, Electricity, Food, Water and Shelter....if after that any one does that then we can inflict Islamic punishment of amputating hand of a thief for he just stole for sake of enjoyment and should taste it's punishment. 

Allah AWJ says in Quran: "Allah does not punish unjustly". 

First, we need a good government strategy and policies which may elevate the standard of living of common people. And when everything is in place, then we could apply Islam otherwise Islam says that you are doing bad job by punishing innocent people. 

Implementing Islamic law is not that simple, it requires an Islamic atmosphere beginning from the governing bodies such that there should be no corrupt members in parliament, no corrupt prime ministers who are causes of deprivation of the people and make them criminals. 

Like Imam Ali a.s says: "If a thief steals in an Islamic state out of hunger, do not cut hand of thief but the ruler". 

However, Islam always invites those leading figures to do justice, otherwise, on the day of judgement there will only be rule of God. 

3 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Implementing Islamic law is not that simple, it requires an Islamic atmosphere beginning from the governing bodies such that there should be no corrupt members in parliament, no corrupt prime ministers who are causes of deprivation of the people and make them criminals. 

Like Imam Ali a.s says: "If a thief steals in an Islamic state out of hunger, do not cut hand of thief but the ruler". 

However, Islam always invites those leading figures to do justice, otherwise, on the day of judgement there will only be rule of God. 

Mr. What ever be reason. If we muslims can't follow Quranic law and not try to do it for one or other reason. Who will do. That is why all sort corruption and injustices is prevalent in Islamic society. It is easy to claim we are best and we are real muslim. .That too only too impress others or satisfy ego. But reality quiete dismal .

10 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Mr. What ever be reason. If we muslims can't follow Quranic law and not try to do it for one or other reason. Who will do. That is why all sort corruption and injustices is prevalent in Islamic society. It is easy to claim we are best and we are real muslim. .That too only too impress others or satisfy ego. But reality quiete dismal .