M.IB

Who is a Sayyed here?

Rate this topic

:bismillah:

:salam:

Hi brothers and sisters! I have been here for like 3 months and I just want to know who is Sayyed here and which is Imam is he from?

:ws: 

On 9/26/2017 at 9:20 AM, M.IB said:

Hi brothers and sisters! I have been here for like 3 months and I just want to know who is Sayyed here and which is Imam is he from?

I am feeling shame to call myself a syed and descendant of Imam Musa al Kadhim that is what I have been taught by my elders. 

1 hour ago, Akbar673 said:

I am a Musavi Syed.

1 hour ago, Sindbad05 said:

I am feeling shame to call myself a syed and descendant of Imam Musa al Kadhim that is what I have been taught by my elders. 

Ikr, Imam Musa al-Kadhim [as] had so many descendants, I think the reason is: 

Children
List[hide]
  • Ali al-Ridha
  • Hamza ibn Musa
  • Salih ibn Musa
  • Ahmad ibn Musa
  • Muhammad ibn Musa
  • Ibrahim ibn Musa(some people refer my family to him or Imam Ridas' son, however not sure if I am from him or other Imams)
  • Abbas ibn Musa
  • Qasim ibn Musa
  • Ismail ibn Musa
  • Ja'far ibn Musa
  • Haroon ibn Musa
  • Husayn ibn Musa
  • Abdullah ibn Musa
  • Ishaq ibn Musa
  • Ubaydullah ibn Musa
  • Zayd ibn Musa
  • Hasan ibn Musa
  • Fadl ibn Musa
  • Sulayman ibn Musa
  • Fatima al-Kubra
  • Fatima al-Sughra
  • Hajar Khatun
  • Ruqaya al-Kubra
  • Ruqaya al-Sughra
  • Hakeema bint Musa
  • Umm Abeeha bint Musa
  • Umm Kulthum bint Musa
  • Umm Salma bint Musa
  • Umm Ja'far bint Musa
  • Lubana bint Musa
  • Alya bint Musa
  • Amina bint Musa
  • Hasana bint Musa
  • Yareeha bint Musa
  • Aisha bint Musa
  • zainab bint Musa
  • Khadija bint Musa

1 hour ago, Truth_path said:

:salam:

Im sayyedeh and from Imam Hussain a.s.

InShallah I can do as they and Allah SWT want.......Amin .

Hey sister, are you from Imam Hussain [as] only? Or for example from Imam etc...who is a descendant of Imam Hussain [as]?

Edited by M.IB

Just as what Sindbad said, I feel ashamed to link my previously made mistakes and sins to my lineage. However, to give you an answer on your question: I have been told that my lineage is that of Imam Hassan (a.s.).

22 hours ago, M.IB said:

Hey sister, are you from Imam Hussain [as] only? Or for example from Imam etc...who is a descendant of Imam Hussain [as]?

As I know we refer to Imam Hussain but ofcourse not directly ... 

22 hours ago, Khomeinist said:

Just as what Sindbad said, I feel ashamed to link my previously made mistakes and sins to my lineage. However, to give you an answer on your question: I have been told that my lineage is that of Imam Hassan (a.s.).

On 26/09/2017 at 4:47 PM, Sindbad05 said:

I know brothers ... How would a person feel he is descendant of Rasoolullah (sawa) and Imam Ali (as) through Imam Hassan (as)? When we are all so sinful :(

Brother khomeinist can I ask you for the surname if it is possible?

13 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

My lineage is of Imam Ali al Hadi(as).

Very nice brother, can I ask you for your surname if its possible too? 

Thanks!

1 hour ago, M.IB said:

Brother khomeinist can I ask you for the surname if it is possible?

Well.. I do not know if it is smart to share my surname in the open public on the internet. My great-grandfather had a family tree book that is currently located in Iran

Syed from Imam Ali Al-Reza (a.s.).

On 9/26/2017 at 8:47 AM, Sindbad05 said:

why? Feel humble brother.

43 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

Syed from Imam Ali Al-Reza (a.s.).

why? Feel humble brother.

Bro we are sinners still negligent of what ahlebait a.s asked us. How could a sinner like me dare to say I am syed. I am melting in shame that's why I don't write syed with my name here.

55 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Bro we are sinners still negligent of what ahlebait a.s asked us. How could a sinner like me dare to say I am syed. I am melting in shame that's why I don't write syed with my name here.

But that stands regardless of whether we are Syed or not.

Use the fact that you are Syed in a positive manner brother. 

Edited by shiaman14