Guest paki4lyf

sister wont go to majalis

Rate this question

Question

Guest paki4lyf

I was born in ldn, but my  oldest sis eas raised is pakistan azad Kashmir. When she was 15, there was a terrorist attack in the imambargah where gunmen came and shot people up. Now she has anxiety going any majalis even in England. She says the crying nd wailing reminds her of that day. Its stupid. I dont know why she gets over it. Clearly sje hasnt got enough iman

25 answers to this question

Guest :Monad

why don't you define us about your iman?. What exactly have you learned from all those lectures apart from using up tissues?. Tell us?. 99% of Muslim mosque users do not even learn anything, this is for all sects. We are all more like schizophrenics, have one mode in the centers and another outside. living contradictory lives.

On 9/24/2017 at 11:17 AM, Guest paki4lyf said:

I have iman at least i go to imambargah. Whats she doing. Sje cam go everywhere else. She even has a boyfriend i bet

If people like you go to the Imambargah, I'd rather sit at home and commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Hussein (as).

That's not stupid, that's PTSD, as Gaius said. If you don't know what PTSD is, it's Post Traumatic Stress Order. She needs to get professional help, and I hope she wants to.

Edited by Marbles

2 hours ago, Guest paki4lyf said:

Leave her alone? Im her brother. I have got every right over her

No, your parents do, not you. You are her little brother, she as your elder sister has more rights over you than you have over her. Especially if you are a teenager. Just leave her alone. There is nothing wrong with worshipping at home.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

On 9/26/2017 at 3:18 AM, ShiaChat Mod said:

This post above was reported for accusation: "She even has a boyfriend i bet". Using the words "i bet" means he doesn't really know, so that means he is accusing her, but since another member quoted him, his post is not going to be removed. However, Mods are discussing to block the ip address of this guest member.

Sounds fine to me, albeit a little extreme but I suppose that is ok too, since he was extremely rude and accusatory towards his sister and us.

17 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Rude comments by the OP (the person who started this topic) have not been approved. Please post respectfully to our registered members or this topic will be locked. 

Rude comments directed toward the OP (the person who started this topic) will also be removed. Let's show some patience toward a guest.  

On 9/24/2017 at 11:17 AM, Guest paki4lyf said:

I have iman at least i go to imambargah. Whats she doing. Sje cam go everywhere else. She even has a boyfriend i bet

[Mod Note: This post was report for accusation against a member.]

This post above was reported for accusation: "She even has a boyfriend i bet". Using the words "i bet" means he doesn't really know, so that means he is accusing her, but since another member quoted him, his post is not going to be removed. However, Mods are discussing to block the ip address of this guest member.

On 2017-09-24 at 5:16 PM, Guest paki4lyf said:

No you don't. No human has right over anyone else.

On 2017-09-24 at 5:16 PM, Guest paki4lyf said:

Be gentle with a kafir girl?

Yes.

If this is your true nature. Please don't call yourself a muslim.

Guest :Monad

typical of a the Pakistanis I meet, think they are gangtas init bruv. As written before you only know how to cry and to matam, do you even pray?, or doing azadari is a way to prove your manhood,or the guilt for not observing religion the rest of the months? because that stubborn brain lacks any intelligence, if you did have any, you would know basic Islam. Another useless muslim pretending to be a lover of Hussain. What a joke. Inept brutes like you is why Islam gets a bad name, never learning, improving, just following their inept forefathers. Come back with something more tangible then insults. At least atheists with intellect treat others better.

This topic was approved because the Mods thought it was genuine. Over time, Mods understood that the guest OP was trolling and is not even the younger "brother" as "he" claimed but is a female. The topic is locked.  :locked:

On 9/24/2017 at 11:14 AM, Guest paki4lyf said:

[Mod Note: Inappropriate post removed from the topic.]

Akh you've gone and started a war. That too with the wrong person. 

First of all, who on God's earth are you to judge anyone? Please tell me who you claim to be. 

How ignorant can a person, living in the 21st century get? Actually, ignorance is for people with brains, clearly you are lacking in one. And you have no idea what mental illness is, but that is also about your brain so.....

May Allah give you shifa and a brain. Ameen

Edited by ShiaChat Mod
To add the Mod Note.

Guest paki4lyf
6 hours ago, Afsaneh14 said:

Akh you've gone and started a war. That too with the wrong person. 

First of all, who on God's earth are you to judge anyone? Please tell me who you claim to be. 

How ignorant can a person, living in the 21st century get? Actually, ignorance is for people with brains, clearly you are lacking in one. And you have no idea what mental illness is, but that is also about your brain so.....

May Allah give you shifa and a brain. Ameen

Look at least i'm not looking for sympathy. I'm actually trying to help my sister. 

Guest paki4lyf
On 9/24/2017 at 5:38 AM, Guest :Monad said:

why don't you define us about your iman?. What exactly have you learned from all those lectures apart from using up tissues?

[Mod Note: This post was report for accusation against a member.]

Edited by ShiaChat Mod
To add the Mod Note.

Guest paki4lyf
8 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Clearly, she has PTSD from the experience. Now leave her alone, her decision has nothing to do with you.

Guest paki4lyf
7 hours ago, MuslimahAK said:

That is most definitely PTSD. Be gentle with her. She is still very traumatised. 

Be gentle with a kafir girl?