Salaam brothers and sisters,

With the advent of Muharram, no doubt we are all busy commemorating the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (as) - each of us in our own way.

At the same time, the enemies of Allah, The Prophet (saw), the Imams (as) and the Ahlul-Bayt (as) are also preparing to attack us – each of them in their own way.

We have all witnessed their attacks on azadari and its various rituals and on the concept of Imamate. While we may have our differences on how to mourn Hussain and serve Hussain, no non-Shia has a right to tell us how we should commemorate the martyrdom of Hussain (as) or how we should mourn Hussain (as).

Azadari is at the forefront in this battle of Haqq vs. Batil. They want to destroy azadari today, so they can destroy Imamate tomorrow. They want to destroy Imamate tomorrow, so they can destroy Prophethood the day after. Their last attack will be on Tauheed (Oneness of Allah) itself.

The biggest example of this can been seen in Karbala itself. Imam Hussain (as) said, “One like me can never do bayah (allegiance) of one like Yazeed”. One of the many differences between them was that Yazeed was Caliph and Hussain (as) was Imam. This was the ultimate battle between caliphate and Imamate.

Yazeed didn’t just attack Hussain - caliphate attacked Imamate; caliphate attacked “Aliyun Waliallah”. After caliphate thought it had defeated imamate, it turned towards Medina.
Yazeed didn’t just attack Medina – caliphate attacked Prophethood; caliphate attacked “Muhammadur rasoolallah”. After caliphate thought it had defeated Prophethood, it turned towards Mecca.
Yazeed didn’t just attack Mecca, caliphate attacked Tauheed; caliphate attacked “La Ilah Illallah”. Then caliphate sat back to enjoy fruits of its apparent victory.

Little did caliphate know that:

وَإِذْ يَمْكُرُ بِكَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِيُثْبِتُوكَ أَوْ يَقْتُلُوكَ أَوْ يُخْرِجُوكَ ۚ وَيَمْكُرُونَ وَيَمْكُرُ اللَّهُ ۖ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ {30}

[Shakir 8:30] And when those who disbelieved devised plans against you that they might confine you or slay you or drive you away; and they devised plans and Allah too had arranged a plan; and Allah is the best of planners.

It started off as a chant by a few hundred azadar, then a few thousand azadar, then a few million azadar to now over 250+ million azadar chanting “Ya Lisarat Ul Hussain” (Vengeance for the blood of Hussain) and “Labaik Ya Hussain” (we are at your service O Hussain).

As long as there are azadar and azadari, there will always be Aliyun Waliallah.
As long as there is Aliyun Waliallah, there will always be Muhammadur Rasoolallah
As long as there is Muhammadur Rasoolallah, there will always be La Ilah Illallah

Edited by shiaman14

Azadari is at the forefront in this battle of Haqq vs. Batil. They want to destroy azadari today, so they can destroy Imamate tomorrow. They want to destroy Imamate tomorrow, so they can destroy Prophethood the day after. Their last attack will be on Tauheed (Oneness of Allah) itself.

I would say to such people that pray for Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى to give light and soften the heart, because that peaceful heart cries, feels and understands Imam Hussain (as) and it also feels the love of all these beautiful people who lower themselves and yearn for his love.

1 hour ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Honestly why are the Sunni speakers silent? not a single lecture on Imam Hussein(as)? no Facebook post or anything?  It is just plain ridiculous!

I feel sad that even Hindus know more about the battle of Karbala than many modern day Muslims.

Mr.

Do not bother about sunnis.Just try to commemorate the days with best etiquette and do not mock others. 

Yes there are hundreds of lecture of Sunnis praising imam Hussain as and condemning yazeed. 

Yes salafis usually remain silent. 

Honestly why are the Sunni speakers silent? not a single lecture on Imam Hussein(as)? no Facebook post or anything?  It is just plain ridiculous!

I feel sad that even Hindus know more about the battle of Karbala than many modern day Muslims.

The following is the post which one of sunni Facebook page uploaded on beginning of Muharram to praise Ahlebayt as 

❣️ Imam Ali says, “The Prophet was once asked about the Imams while I was in his presence. He answered: I swear by the sky, [displaying] the Zodiacal signs (a reference to 85:1). Their number is the same number of the signs of the Zodiac. I swear by the Lord of the nights, days, and months their number is the same as the number of the months. The companion said: Who are they O messenger of Allah? So the Prophet (pbuh) placed his hand on my head and said: The first of them is this (Imam Ali) and the last of them is Al-Mahdi. Whoever supports them has supported me, who ever opposes them opposes me, whoever loves them loves me, whoever disdains them has disdained me, whoever rejects them has rejected me, and whoever acknowledges them has acknowledged me. Through them Allah protects His religion, expands His lands, sustains His people, brings down the drops of the sky, and the blessings of the earth emerge. They are my trustees and successors and the leaders and masters of the believers.

Shams ul ‘Arifeen شمس العارفين

The Sun of Knowers

A little bit of this is our fault as well. We stop talking about Yazeed 's atrocities until Karbala or Sham. 

I am not sure even shias let alone sunnis know about the unimaginable horrors his army committed in Medina and then their attack on Mecca. 

He literally attacked Imamate, then Prophethood and then Tauheed itself.

As for my Sunni brothers and their scholars, they are busy practicing Bani Ummayya's tradition of fasting on Ashura so don't expect much from them.

This message is for us to remain united and not fall prey to Umayyah tactics because billions are being spent to break us up.

21 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

A little bit of this is our fault as well. We stop talking about Yazeed 's atrocities until Karbala or Sham. 

I am not sure even shias let alone sunnis know about the unimaginable horrors his army committed in Medina and then their attack on Mecca. 

He literally attacked Imamate, then Prophethood and then Tauheed itself.

As for my Sunni brothers and their scholars, they are busy practicing Bani Ummayya's tradition of fasting on Ashura so don't expect much from them.

This message is for us to remain united and not fall prey to Umayyah tactics because billions are being spent to break us up.

What you think Sunnis to do to meet your standard of loving Ahlebayt as.

There are hundreds of sunni scholars praising Imam Hussain and condemning yazeed. 

Yes salafis are silent. 

There are things that we do not Control and there are things we do have Control over.

We have to be smart enough to recognize the Divide and conquer strategy, and not sure if there is benefit in explaining what we do , why we do to the enemy of Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him and his progeny) and his Ahlul Bayt(as).

I personally do not feel the need to justify my Faith/Religion or  action to anyone. Why I do Matam, Why do I cry, Why do I respect Azadar. I will answer to the one who created me, if and when asked to justify my action.

Some have the insecurity complex, Instead of worrying about what “They” think of what we do. Why not do our job - Narrate the Events, Defend/Spread the Message.

Labbaik Ya Hussain(as), The entire World is our Karbala.

2 hours ago, islam25 said:

What you think Sunnis to do to meet your standard of loving Ahlebayt as.

There are hundreds of sunni scholars praising Imam Hussain and condemning yazeed.

Stop loving the enemies of the Ahlul Bayt for starters...

45 minutes ago, S.M.H.A. said:

There are things that we do not Control and there are things we do have Control over.

We have to be smart enough to recognize the Divide and conquer strategy, and not sure if there is benefit in explaining what we do , why we do to the enemy of Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him and his progeny) and his Ahlul Bayt(as).

I personally do not feel the need to justify my Faith/Religion or  action to anyone. Why I do Matam, Why do I cry, Why do I respect Azadar. I will answer to the one who created me, if and when asked to justify my action.

Some have the insecurity complex, Instead of worrying about what “They” think of what we do. Why not do our job - Narrate the Events, Defend/Spread the Message.

Labbaik Ya Hussain(as), The entire World is our Karbala.

This is why I love and respect you so much. You have never made a post which I didn't learn from.

You are absolutely right. They don't question to learn; they question to plant seeds of doubt.

Everything we do is encompassed within "muwadad fil Quran"

Not only do we not need to justify our faith to anyone, we don't need to apologize for our faith either.

A famous Japanese historian said something along the lines of "Shias are the most resolute of people. They live their lives remembering Hussain and awaiting Mahdi"

5 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

Stop loving the enemies of the Ahlul Bayt for starters...

You are not my leader neither wali. 

You just be in cocoon of your ignorance. I know you people like you better. 

26 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

This is why I love and respect you so much. You have never made a post which I didn't learn from.

You are absolutely right. They don't question to learn; they question to plant seeds of doubt.

I will hurt your feeling, and I will do it for your benefit. I am a Screen Name. Always remember that, and may be a not even a proper practicing muslim. You and others may be far better Muslims.

There are people here that I want to acknowledge their contribution and their knowledge. But I do not do that. I do not want them to feel that since I am such a nice guy, or in their Camp. They should let me and my comments go for the sake of comradery.  I don't acknowledge or answer PM except if official business.  Or fuel their pride, i am setting them up for failure. I am not arrogant , i am not knowledgeable person, No one should take what I say, I usually post links for that matter, research and verify. I could be wrong, or I could get trapped by iblis and mislead. So, never ever Trust me. Or anyone else. You are setting yourself up for a big disappointment.

We are not to even have faith in the scholars without confirming what they say or for ourselves. Except Fiqh Issues.

Remember Iblis, how he fooled others in thinking he was the best, and that created pride in him. Don’t ever trust or have faith in another person.

رَبَّنَا لَا تُزِغْ قُلُوبَنَا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَيْتَنَا وَهَبْ لَنَا مِنْ لَدُنْكَ رَحْمَةً ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ الْوَهَّابُ {8}

[Pickthal 3:8] Our Lord! Cause not our hearts to stray after Thou hast guided us, and bestow upon us mercy from Thy Presence. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Bestower.

It's easy to say I am a Muslim, it's not easy to die as a Muslim. Remember Iblis. The people around the Prophet Muhammad( peace be upon him and his progeny) may have been good Muslims but , it's the End that counts. You do not know what my end will be, so trust and admire the ones who have been guaranteed by Allah(awj).

8 hours ago, islam25 said:

sunni Facebook page uploaded on beginning of Muharram to praise Ahlebayt as 

Man that page doesn't represent what most people define as "Ahlul Sunnah". This is the facebook page of Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi- who is a Sufi scholar. I know many Sufi Muslims who commemorate Muharram and this is nothing new at all.

I am shocked at many mainstream Muslims scholars like NAK, Yasir Qadhi, Mufti Menk, Yahya Adel Ibrahim, Omar Suleiman etc. who for some reason are busy giving sermons on characters who supported the Umayyad caliphate.

They all know about the tragedy of Karbala but refuse to share it with their viewers. Allah will definitely question them on the day of judgment as to why they are shy of openly talking about the sacrifice of Imam Hussein(as).

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

48 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Man that page doesn't represent what most people define as "Ahlul Sunnah". This is the facebook page of Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi- who is a Sufi scholar. I know many Sufi Muslims who commemorate Muharram and this is nothing new at all.

I am shocked at many mainstream Muslims scholars like NAK, Yasir Qadhi, Mufti Menk, Yahya Adel Ibrahim, Omar Suleiman etc. who for some reason are busy giving sermons on characters who supported the Umayyad caliphate.

They all know about the tragedy of Karbala but refuse to share it with their viewers. Allah will definitely question them on the day of judgment as to why they are shy of openly talking about the sacrifice of Imam Hussein(as).

Sofis are sunni subgroup. 

Those you mentioned are salafi scholars. And salafis are known to oppose what common sunnis believe. 

I have many pages of groups who always praise imam Hussain and condemn yazeed. 

It is only salafi who do not criticize or condemn yazeed. 

Edited by islam25

8 hours ago, islam25 said:

You are not my leader neither wali. 

You just be in cocoon of your ignorance. I know you people like you better. 

I dont get it. You specifically asked, "What you think Sunnis to do to meet your standard of loving Ahlebayt"

So I responded "Stop loving the enemies of the Ahlul Bayt for starters...  "

What does this have to do with leader and wali???

I was saying that this is what Sunnis should do but you are shia, right? Or did you forget?

Edited by shiaman14

8 hours ago, S.M.H.A. said:

I will hurt your feeling, and I will do it for your benefit. I am a Screen Name. Always remember that, and may be a not even a proper practicing muslim. You and others may be far better Muslims.

Imam Ali (as) said, "don't look at who is saying, look at what is being said". And what you say always teaches me. 

:cuddle:

30 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

I dont get it. You specifically asked, "What you think Sunnis to do to meet your standard of loving Ahlebayt"

So I responded "Stop loving the enemies of the Ahlul Bayt for starters...  "

What does this have to do with leader and wali???

I was saying that this is what Sunnis should do but you are shia, right? Or did you forget?

We told me stop loving enemies of Ahlebayt as. 

How u came to know i love enemies of Ahlebayt as. 

Who told you sunnis are enemies of Ahlebayt as. 

24 minutes ago, islam25 said:

We told me stop loving enemies of Ahlebayt as. 

How u came to know i love enemies of Ahlebayt as. 

Who told you sunnis are enemies of Ahlebayt as. 

Brother - where did I tell you anything?

You specifically asked about sunni and I gave an answer about what Sunnis should do.

36 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

You specifically asked about sunni and I gave an answer about what Sunnis should do.

Mr.

What I have seen most of sunni scholars praising Imam Hussain a.s and curse and dislike yazeed. 

Even sunni scholars condemn and talk bad about Salafis who try to shield yazeed. 

So it is not sunni rather salaf /wahhaby who are silent. 

Even i have heard some sunni scholars praising and beliving the spritual status of Imam Ali that seems much higher than we belive. 

So just blind criticising sunnis have no value. 

Edited by islam25

14 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Mr.

What I have seen most of sunni scholars praising Imam Hussain a.s and curse and dislike yazeed. 

Even sunni scholars condemn and talk bad about Salafis who try to shield yazeed. 

So it is not sunni rather salaf /wahhaby who are silent. 

Even i have heard some sunni scholars praising and beliving the spritual status of Imam Ali that seems much higher than we belive. 

So just blind criticising sunnis have value. 

Shaykh Ninowy is a good example.

31 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

The line between sunni and shia is not as clear anymore as it was. There are indeed more and more sunni scholars who start to have the guts to speak out against Muawiyah and Yazid.

The discussion concerning the first three caliphs is about the intention and the mild attitude of Imam Ali a.s. towards them which is in favour of those three.

Realistically speaking there was no open and clear enmity between Imam Ali a.s. and the first three caliphs. I do believe Imam Ali a.s. was appointed but Imam Ali a.s. permitted them to rule with full consent.

Edited by Faruk

2 hours ago, Faruk said:

The line between sunni and shia is not as clear anymore as it was. There are indeed more and more sunni scholars who start to have the guts to speak out against Muawiyah and Yazid.

The discussion concerning the first three caliphs is about the intention and the mild attitude of Imam Ali a.s. towards them which is in favour of those three.

Realistically speaking there was no open and clear enmity between Imam Ali a.s. and the first three caliphs. I do believe Imam Ali a.s. was appointed but Imam Ali a.s. permitted them to rule with full consent.

Yes brother. I am specifically concerned with Bani Ummayya starting with the reverence for Abu Sufiyan that a lot of Sunnis hold.

Then there are speakers like Zakir Naik who have the audacity to say Imam Hussain (as) was wrong and Yazeed was right. Zakir Naik is mainstream Sunni, isn't he? Yazeed should be called kafir just for attacking Kaaba, let alone Medina and Imam Hussain (as).

6 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

Then there are speakers like Zakir Naik who have the audacity to say Imam Hussain (as) was wrong and Yazeed was right. Zakir Naik is mainstream Sunni, isn't he? Yazeed should be called kafir just for attacking Kaaba, let alone Medina and Imam Hussain (as).

Let us be open and frank that one does not need to memorize the Quran and the Bible and the Vedas to understand with heart and mind that attacking the aale Muhammad a.s. is actually an attack on Muhammad s.a.w.a.s. himself naudhubillah!

Edited by Faruk