Jump to content
M.IB

Miracles of Rasoolullah (s)

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

:bismillah:

:salam:

Did the Prophet (s) do any physical miracle? 

We as Muslims know that at time of Prophet Moses (a) magic was something famous, at time of Prophet Jesus (a) medicine was famous, and at time of Prophet Muhammad (s), literature was famous. No one could do the thing as Moses (a), neither for Jesus (a) nor for Rasoolullah (s), just bring 1 verse couldn't be done by the brightest Arab linguists! However most of the Christian/Jewish debaters demand me miracles physically done by Rasoolullah (s). Thank you in return :grin:

:ws:

Edited by M.IB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know where I heard this but once Imam Ali (a) missed a prayer because Rasool Allah (saw) was sleeping while laying his (saw) head in his (a) lap. When Muhammad (saw) woke up he found that Sun had already set and Ali (a) had missed his prayer (probably Asr). With the raise of his (saw) one finger the Sun rose back up again so that Ali (a) could pray.

Edited by Zavon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Zavon said:

I don't know where I heard this but once Imam Ali (a) missed a prayer because Rasool Allah (saw) was sleeping while laying his (saw) head in his (a) lap. When Muhammad (saw) woke up he found that Sun had already set and Ali (a) had missed his prayer (probably Asr). With the raise of his (saw) one finger the Sun rose back up again so that Ali (a) could pray.

This one is a fabricated hadith. Imam Sadiq (a.s) says if a hadith doesn't make sense to you, it isn't true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, M.IB said:

:bismillah:

:salam:

Did the Prophet (s) do any physical miracle? 

We as Muslims know that at time of Prophet Moses (a) magic was something famous, at time of Prophet Jesus (a) medicine was famous, and at time of Prophet Muhammad (s), literature was famous. No one could do the thing as Moses (a), neither for Jesus (a) nor for Rasoolullah (s), just bring 1 verse couldn't be done by the brightest Arab linguists! However most of the Christian/Jewish debaters demand me miracles physically done by Rasoolullah (s). Thank you in return :grin:

:ws:

Battle of bader, few hundred against thousands. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

Splitting the moon to give his Dawah

This is one of the problems. How can it be explained?Wouldn't the earth be harmed if it happened?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, M.IB said:

This is one of the problems. How can it be explained?Wouldn't the earth be harmed if it happened?

Then you've not understood what miracles are.

Miracles are Supernatural Phenomena that can't be explained using laws of Nature.

The one who performs miracle by the Name of Allah relies upon the Creator to present it. He himself has no power but Allah is All Powerful. So all these miracles can't be explained by laws of Nature otherwise they won't be miracles any more.

Can you explain how Isa (a.s) gave life to clay??

Edited by Waseem162

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×