Sign in to follow this  
hasanhh

Nuclear Test Warning:

Rate this topic

14 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

LOL! I really shouldn't be laughing because its millions of lives here at stake, but the way these leaders go about so casually talking of destruction and nuclear war, is really just beyond ridiculous. 

^^^^^ At what point does "ridiculous" become "crazy"?

The DPRK is: a radical-nationalist state with traditional and communist characteristics that now has a nuclear defense capability and limited offensive nuclear capability (SRBMs and lRBMs).

This is not the Kremlin.

The only good news these last two days is that the RoK component of the Unification movement is sending $8Million in children's and expectant mothers aid.

On 22/09/2017 at 1:46 PM, hasanhh said:

^^^^^ At what point does "ridiculous" become "crazy"?

The DPRK is: a radical-nationalist state with traditional and communist characteristics that now has a nuclear defense capability and limited offensive nuclear capability (SRBMs and lRBMs).

This is not the Kremlin.

The only good news these last two days is that the RoK component of the Unification movement is sending $8Million in children's and expectant mothers aid.

Basically the same as China in the 60s when they started their nuke program, no?

1 hour ago, E.L King said:

Basically the same as China in the 60s when they started their nuke program, no?

Good point. Thanks for bringing that up. 

I hope Trump and Kim have competent handlers who can keep their crazy lunatic megalomaniac hands off the nuclear controls. 

6 hours ago, E.L King said:

No, as not even the CCCP (Soviet Union) was sending anything to China.

PREDICTION:  Today, Saturday the 23rd, the DPRK Ambassador to the UN said "the Donald" is "deranged". What l think the DPRK will do next is to test an lCBM with a conventional incendiary warhead rigged to match their nuclear device ignition. lt will be shot straight up or downrange into the South Pacific.

Hello,

This is interesting.

"Earthquake In North Korea Sets Off Alarm And Speculation" (23 September, 2017, The Two Way)

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/09/23/553127805/earthquake-in-north-korea-sets-off-alarm-and-speculation

Yet, both China and South Korea are saying it was not triggered by a nuclear detonation.  I think something major has occurred inside North Korea's test facility. 

All the Best,

David

15 hours ago, E.L King said:

What do you mean brother?

After the initial assistance, because of a political dispute the Soviet Union halted any further assistance to the PRC's nuke programs.

17 hours ago, David66 said:

Hello,

This is interesting.

"Earthquake In North Korea Sets Off Alarm And Speculation" (23 September, 2017, The Two Way)

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/09/23/553127805/earthquake-in-north-korea-sets-off-alarm-and-speculation

Yet, both China and South Korea are saying it was not triggered by a nuclear detonation.  I think something major has occurred inside North Korea's test facility. 

All the Best,

David

l checked the USGA 'recent earthquakes' site. No listings for that area this past week.

earthquakes.usgs.gov

l checked the substitute meanings. "Jishin" can mean things like "new character", "child(ish) character" and other meanings. This is a political message.

Edited by hasanhh
meaning of 'earthquake'

3 hours ago, hasanhh said:

After the initial assistance, because of a political dispute the Soviet Union halted any further assistance to the PRC's nuke programs.

Do you think North Korea is getting assistance for their program?

1 hour ago, E.L King said:

Do you think North Korea is getting assistance for their program?

No. Neither nuclear nor missile.

EDIT: Let me quantify that. About 15 years ago lran gave some info and support to the DPRK (modified SCUD stuff) , but DPRK made their own efforts overall.

Edited by hasanhh

So apparently Trump declared war on North Korea. 

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/09/25/politics/north-korea-fm-us-bombers/index.html

I think we should let them have him. Pence wouldn't be my first pick to run this place, but he's got to be better than our current Buffoon in Chief.