Reza

Welcome to Muharram 2017 Season

All:

To commemorate this blessed and tragic time, ShiaChat is announcing:

1. A special site color change. 

2. The Muharram subforum is back on the home page. 

3. New and updated polls and featured images. 

4. More to come. 

Any suggestions or feedback is welcomed. 

- SC Team

سبحان الله

Indeed,

By Allah,

This month is but a test for the Mu’mineen,

A test to show their hatred towards this world,

The Mu’mineen prefer the Hereafter,

And by Him and to Him is the final return,

This month is but sacrifice and avoidance.

7 hours ago, Reza said:

Salaam brother,

Request you to hide the memes, joke and other entertainment threads.

Also if possible, do not allow Tatbir, WF or any kind of thread in ashra-e-ula (first 10 days) atleast which leads to vain polemics and waste of precious time in Ayyame Aza.

4 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Salaam brother,

Request you to hide the memes, joke and other entertainment threads.

Also if possible, do not allow Tatbir, WF or any kind of thread in ashra-e-ula (first 10 days) atleast which leads to vain polemics and waste of precious time in Ayyame Aza.

That's kind of up to members themselves if they want to post on these subjects or not. Can't really enforce that.

20 hours ago, Reza said:

All:

4. More to come. 

- SC Team

Thank you, @Reza. The dark theme does give a subdued or somber mood to the site, in keeping with the decorum of the sad times of Muharram.

@everyone May Allah SWT accept all your amal during these Holy Days of Muharram. 

On 9/21/2017 at 6:23 AM, Reza said:

All:

4. More to come. Adeel 

- SC Team

Thank you for this theme. 

You absolutely nailed it.