Sindbad05

Delight of Presence (Non-Persian use subtitles)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Zayn, Zakariyyaa,  Nooh, Nourrudeen, Nabil, Najib,     
    • Salaam Alaykum Brother Know that Allah loves you, otherwise he wouldn't put this thought into your mind. Somebody asked Imam Sadegh that I do a sin over and over again and every single time I feel ashamed of myself. Imam Sadegh said:" Know that Allah loves you so much that he put this feeling into your mind". Brother it's very hard and I understand it. I know how you feel whenever you need it. Try to spend more time with your family and try to find religious friends. They help you in not thinking about your desires. When you said you can avoid doing that for one or two week, I said this guy can avoid doing that forever. My brother,  you are young. Please please please don't pollute your clear heart with these rudimentary instantaneous satisfactions. You deserve more than that. If you are in the position of having a simple marriage, talk with your dad. If not, talk with your dad to find a good religious girl for you and do Mutah till you find a job and change it to permanent marriage. Allah bless you
    • Salam  do u find yourself hiding problems and pain so you won’t bother those around you ?
    • Inshallah let this evil regime consume itself and fall into more serious infighting.  They single handledly responsible for the majority of violent deaths that our Ummah has suffered since 1979. They have disrespected our Prophet and his family. they have both directly tortured and maimed our brothers and sisters in the Gulf and beyond. To see them attacking each other makes one feel that our prayers are being answered and Allah has finally decided to punish these modern day pharaohs.