Jump to content
Zavon

Dream Interpretation : Saying Adhaan!

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Assalamu'Alaikum.

A couple days ago I had a dream where I said Adhan aloud. I don't exactly remember after how long into the dream I saw that, but maybe it was near tahajjud or fajr time. (And later in the day I felt like I said Adhan with my own mouth in REALITY while sleeping. But most probably it was a deja vu.)

So my question is:

What is the interpretation of this dream?

Also, is it necessary to see the dream about three times to think that this dream needs to be interpreted? ... Because I heard this from a member here when I asked for a dream interpretation last time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Zavon said:

Assalamu'Alaikum.

A couple days ago I had a dream where I said Adhan aloud. I don't exactly remember after how long into the dream I saw that, but maybe it was near tahajjud or fajr time. (And later in the day I felt like I said Adhan with my own mouth in REALITY while sleeping. But most probably it was a deja vu.)

So my question is:

What is the interpretation of this dream?

Also, is it necessary to see the dream about three times to think that this dream needs to be interpreted? ... Because I heard this from a member here when I asked for a dream interpretation last time.

May be it was reminder or a call for prayer. I hope you haven't missed any salah. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

May be it was reminder or a call for prayer. I hope you haven't missed any salah. 

Woahhh. Just recently I did miss my fajr prayer! Why did I not think of that!!

I did say my qada later in the day though... :censored:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For interpretation it is not important to see dream 3 times. If you see specific dream even once, it can have a meaning. When you see a holy dream pray 2 rakat thanks giving namaz after you wake up and share you dream with your close one. I do it with my mother. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zavon said:

Woahhh. Just recently I did miss my fajr prayer! Why did I not think of that!!

I did say my qada later in the day though... :censored:

Brother, just start from not missing the salat and do it in their time. Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى loves those who do that and He surely will help you in your struggle on sinning by His mercy and will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dhulfikar said:

Brother, just start from not missing the salat and do it in their time. Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى loves those who do that and He surely will help you in your struggle on sinning by His mercy and will.

Man, I will try my utmost not to skip a prayer. But no promises on saying it on their exact time.

My first objective had been to sin as less as possible.

My second objective is to do dhikr as much as possible.

And my third objective is to become that 'one' perfect man. :grin: 

 

Thanks anyways! :) 
Jazak Allahu Khayr.
Zavon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

    • There is a popular saying: "Knowledge without deed is nothing". This saying applies to some of the things but according to my speculation doesn't work for everything. For example, if ilm is: "Allah is 1" and the practical deed one might say is to "avoid shirk". Now, I truly believe and I gain knowledge. How about proton, neutron and electron revolve around nucleus? And proton has other particles in it etc. What could be the deed of this knowledge? Is it just information, then schools and university are mostly focusing on learning information rather than the true knowledge?
    • Hypothetically they can, but it seems more likely that they will slow access to sites that don't pay a ransom, not cut them off entirely. 
    • This reminds  me the following  hadith:  Ali ul Ma'a ul haq wal haq ma'a Ali Imam Ali is with haq and haq is with Ali As.  Ali ul Ma'a ul Quran wal Quran ma'a Ali. Imam Ali is with quran and quran  is with Ali As.  (This also provides the evidence for the hadith thaqlayn.) wasalam
    • Yes i own a car and i drive as well .   Its necessity in this part of the world ...... Positive : Ease your movement  Negative : Normally i dont swear at all .but while driving i swear every minute ......:))
×