Reza

#7 Can you cook?

Poll #7  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Can you Cook?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, hasanhh said:

Now Notme, you know perfectly well the second(lower) item is NOT halal.

True, but I wanted to show variety. This brand has a vegetarian fettuccini Alfredo too, plus it's less expensive than other tv dinner brands. You still have to follow the directions on the box though. If that's too much, my next suggestion would be either Fazolis or Taco Bell. Both of these fast food places have plenty of options for vegetarians, therefore halal. 

2 hours ago, notme said:

True, but I wanted to show variety. This brand has a vegetarian fettuccini Alfredo too, plus it's less expensive than other tv dinner brands. You still have to follow the directions on the box though. If that's too much, my next suggestion would be either Fazolis or Taco Bell. Both of these fast food places have plenty of options for vegetarians, therefore halal. 

Agree with notme. I wanted so bad to try fettuccini Alfredo (merely because I liked how it sounds) and found many halal veggie options that are gorgeous. I must admit, though, it's not for all tastes.

As for RECIPES!! They are a must to start making harder dishes. The third time you make the same dish you will probably memorize the recipe and be able to change amounts and cooking times to suit yours and your family/friends' taste.

However, for me, what makes a good cook is also the deep knowledge on each ingredient. Knowing where lies the most intense part of a garlic clove or how to counter the bitterness of a pepper gives you a clue on how to optimize your dishes.

Edited by Bakir