Cake

News of death of brother Toyib

Rate this topic

I have assumed that it was due to natural causes.

Our brother is in the hands of our merciful Creator now, may He treat his servant gently, forgive his sins and allow him peace and unite him with those he loves.

:salam:

The brother was buried today morning (19th September) in Behesht-e Ma'sumah, a large graveyard on the outskirts of Qom. From what I was told, the brother passed away on 13th September due to some complications he developed after a surgery he had.

59c0eb24e4aab_BrToyib1.thumb.jpg.87d9b519b61c300e49115557c4037da2.jpg

59c0ea1991bfd_BrToyib.jpg.64032365bbf862fc7eca3f0ddbdd7561.jpg

Wasalam

Edited by Ibn al-Hussain

The juz 30 is done. May Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى forgive him all his sins and perfect his light and give him position with Ahlulbait (as).

Our Lord! Perfect our Light for us, and grant us Forgiveness: for Thou hast power over all things. [66:8]

Edited by Dhulfikar

On 9/17/2017 at 5:20 PM, starlight said:

Juz 23, JazakAllah.

Done. Sorry I couldn't log in yesterday to say that.

I can recite half a juz' perhaps today, if someone is lagging behind and not able to read. 

May Allah reward everyone here immensely for the khatm and - may He expand the grave of our beloved brother, flood it with His Noor, ease his journey in barzakh and grant him a very lofty station, behaqqe Mohammed wa Aale Mohammed.

48 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un!

I can inshaAllah recite a juz for the brother, which one is free?

We have completed the Quran but if you still want to recite a juz pick anyone you like or you can do Fatiha for him. 

انا لله وانا اليه راجعون 

May Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى raise the brother's status and make him the neighbor of Aimma (ams). 

Salawat has enormous reward. Request you all to recite atleast once for our brother's soul. 

Salam Alaikum,

It is always such a hard hit when a member of ShiaChat passes away, almost feels like a family member has left us and really puts things into perspective regarding how real the people behind these comments really are.

Ina lilla wa ina ilaihi raji3oon

انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

This is a sad news. I didn't know him but I am sure he will be missed. May Allah show his mercy to him and high his status. Please recite 1x surah fatiah and 3x surah ikhlaad for him. 

JazakAllah.