Cake

News of death of brother Toyib

Rate this topic

Salam. This is probably the best subforum on SC to post this.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji`un. I regret to inform you of the passing of brother Toyib.

Those of you who have known him online will have known his ardent fervour for Tashayyu', his zeal for writing in defence of the truth, and his passion for spreading knowledge to help others. He had ambitions to help the people of his country, Nigeria, by studying and then writing in order to benefit its people. Like the rest of us, he was not a perfect person. But, may God forgive him and us our shortcomings, and have mercy upon him and us.

He has had more than one account on SC in the past, of which the latest was probably: http://www.shiachat.com/forum/profile/185993-أبو-فاطمة-المحمدي/ 

If there is sufficient interest, perhaps we can carry out a complete reading/khatam of the Qur'an for him.

11 minutes ago, Cake said:

Salam. This is probably the best subforum on SC to post this.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji`un. I regret to inform you of the passing of brother Toyib.

Those of you who have known him online will have known his ardent fervour for Tashayyu', his zeal for writing in defence of the truth, and his passion for spreading knowledge to help others. He had ambitions to help the people of his country, Nigeria, by studying and then writing in order to benefit its people. Like the rest of us, he was not a perfect person. But, may God forgive him and us our shortcomings, and have mercy upon him and us.

Innaa lillahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Raaji'oon. "Indeed to Allah we belong, and to Him we return." 2:156. (fatiha)

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raji`un. This is very sad, do you know how he died? He was fairly young. A good brother who wrote a fantastic book on why Imam `Ali (as) was the greatest companion of the Prophet (s). A preview of the book can be found here: https://books.google.ca/books?id=lz9aCAAAQBAJ&pg=PT1&lpg=PT1&dq=toyib+imam+ali&source=bl&ots=jT04LLAkSR&sig=EJIWRxjq4p83IZPB9s1pIRM6-Ss&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi6ttH8_afWAhWl7IMKHUopAhwQ6AEIPzAJ#v=onepage&q=toyib imam ali&f=false

inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

This is very sad to hear, May Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى forgive you and bless you and for giving us wisdom and protecting the Ahlulbait (as) message. Count me for reading the Qur'an too.

Edited by Dhulfikar

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

سبحان الله

When the great event comes pass,

There is no belying its coming to pass,

Abasing one party,

Exalting the other,

When the earth shall be shaken with a severe shaking,

And the mountains shall be made to crumble with an awful crumbling,

So that they shall be as scattered dust,

And you shall be three sorts,

Then as to the companions of the right hand; how happy are the companions of the right hand,

And as to the companions of the left hand; how wretched are the companions of the left hand,

And the foremost are the foremost,

These are they who are drawn nigh to Allah,

In the gardens of bliss.

Please pick the juz's that you would all like to read on his behalf. I will make a list soon, unless someone beats me to it.

(Regarding the cause of his passing, I am not very familiar with the details and I am personally unsure of whether it is appropriate to post more on that publicly).

21 hours ago, Cake said:

Please pick the juz's that you would all like to read on his behalf. I will make a list soon, unless someone beats me to it.

(Regarding the cause of his passing, I am not very familiar with the details and I am personally unsure of whether it is appropriate to post more on that publicly).

I want to read the final juz (30).

Wa'alaykum Assalam,

Innaa lillahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Raaji'oon. "Indeed to Allah we belong, and to Him we return." 2:156.

May Allah [swt] grant mercy on his soul. May Allah [swt] grant patience to he's family and friends, and strengthen their faith, insha'Allah.

I will recite juz 10.

Juz 1----- bro Ali hussain

Juz 2 -----bro Ali hussain

Juz 3------ Bro Qa'im

Juz 4------starlight

Juz 5 ------starlight

Juz 6 -------Irfani313

Juz 7------- A

Juz 8 ------J

Juz 9 ---- @Irfani313

Juz 10  --------Sis _fatima 

Juz 11------- I

Juz 12 ----- @Darth Vader

Juz 13---- @Amatu-Zahra

Juz 14---- @Kazemi

Juz 15---- h

Juz 16----k

Juz 17----m

Juz 18----- Bro Kazemi 

Juz 19 ------ @Cake

Juz 20 ----- JB

Juz 21------ Mas

Juz 22----- AM

Juz 23 ----- @Inquisitor

Juz 24------ireallywannaknow

Juz 25 ----- starlight 

Juz 26-------- @.InshAllah.

Juz 27--------  bro Jaabir

Juz 28------- @shadow_of_light

Juz 29 ------- @baqar

Juz 30  ----- Bro Dhulfikar 

Thank you and Jazakallah everyone!

Edited by starlight

10 hours ago, Qa'im said:

إنا لله و إنا إليه    

May God grant him a place in Paradise.

Is this book available in printed form? Thanks WS

3 hours ago, starlight said:

Juz 29

Could you please mark Juz #29 for me? Thanks WS  

4 minutes ago, Cake said:

People off SC would like to read:

#7- A: He very much wants to read this juz`. Please would Irfani313 read another one if he does not mind?

@Irfani313 I put your name against no. 9 instead of 7. Hope its okay with you?