Meesum_Mtl

Virtual Currencies

12 minutes ago, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

But it was 4.600$ 15 days ago so whoever invested lost his money.

I was fraction of a cent in 2010 if you would have invested $100 in 2010 you would have around $140 millions. 

34 minutes ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

btc is going up. wow

Yea, I specifically wanted to target ripple because many European banking system are trying to implement it to transfer money at a lower cost. Might wait for bitcoin to ripple rates hit the positive while BTC is up before I make the switch.

1 hour ago, Meesum_Mtl said:

Yea, I specifically wanted to target ripple because many European banking system are trying to implement it to transfer money at a lower cost. Might wait for bitcoin to ripple rates hit the positive while BTC is up before I make the switch.

XRP is for long time investment. Invest and forget about it for next 10 years. Don't make crazy investment just put like 2gs.  

ETH is strong has a lot of potention but I would like to invest in ripple because its less than quarter and market cap is $7,057,337,474. 

So you could make a lot of money. Also, ripple have some big banks as a customer so it looks kinda strong. But in the end it all about luck i guess. 

On 9/15/2017 at 3:23 PM, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

Yeah so I've heard. 

https://coinmarketcap.com/ 

Then which of these projects you think its better to invest in?

IOTA for the long term. Just yesterday it was up 100%. Massive gains..

Edited by Mushkil Kusha

Should really look into investing in one of these things, if you're lucky you may never have to work again, or in my case, I would work for myself without worrying about the bills to be paid, I would travel around the world, do volunteer work, write articles/blogs, work on my own projects at my own pace without worrying about deadlines etc.

Edited by Mohamed1993

Bitcoin Shari'a:
Supreme Leader of the Grand Ayatullah Khamenei (preserves him Allah Almighty):

The Supreme Leader's Office does not comment on this issue and has not been given an oposite  or negative opinion.

In that sense, neither a decree nor a permission is permitted. Therefore, the duty of the his followers is that:

Since Bitcoin has doubts about the sanctions, entry into the deal is forbidden and should not be entered into, or they can refer to another certified Marja under a  condition, in accordance with the law of the Fa'ala'lam(the most knowledgable person) 

The Grand Ayatullah Sistani (preserves him Allah Almighty):

Supreme Marja does not allow this activity.

As a result, it is forbidden to enter into such transactions for the his followers.

The Grand Ayatullah Shabiri Zanjani (preserves him Allah Almighty):

If the credit is given against the work and is not law-abiding, it does not has religious problem.

The Great Ayatullah Makarem Shirazi (preserves him Allah Almighty):

Due to the many ambiguities Bitcoin has, dealing it has problem. 

https://bigwallet.ir/آیا-بیت-کوین-منظر-اسلام-حلال-است/

https://translate.google.com/#auto/en/حکم شرعی بیت کوین%3A مقام معظم رهبری حضرت آیت الله العظمی خامنه ای (حفظه الله تعالی)%3A دفتر معظم له در این زمینه اظهار نظری نداشه اند و نفیا و اثباتا نظری داده نشده است. بدین معنا که نه حکم به حرمت میدهند و نه اجازه ی فعالیت را میدهند. لذا وظیفه مقلدین معظم له این است که%3A از آنجا که بیت کوین، شبهه تحریمیه دارد، ورود به این معامله برای مقلدین معظم له حرام بوده و نباید وارد شوند یا میتوانند با رعایت الاعلم فالاعلم به مجتهد جامع الشرایط دیگری رجوع نمایند. حضرت آیت الله العظمی سیستانی (حفظه الله تعالی)%3A معظم له، فعالیّت مذکور را اجازه نمی دهند. در نتیجه برای مقلدین معظم له ورود به این گونه معاملات حرام می باشد. حضرت آیت الله العظمی شبیری زنجانی(حفظه الله تعالی)%3A اگر اعتبار دریافتی ، در مقابل کار حلال داده شود و خلاف قانون نباشد، اشکال شرعی ندارد. حضرت آیت الله العظمی مکارم شیرازی (حفظه الله تعالی)%3A با توجه به ابهامات زیادی که بیت کوین دارد معامله آن اشکال دارد.

On 12/19/2017 at 2:44 AM, kirtc said:

I think its safe to say no one can predict bitcoin except the people at the top playing with it.

it really seems like gambling to me

which valuta can be predicted ?  Even the top doesn't really know what is going to happen i believe.

So according to brother Ashvazdanghe , followers of Sayed Al-Sistani ( May Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى prolong his life ) are not allowed to buy (and sell) bitcoin ?
Can we be sure that this is actually his ruling ? 

And are they only speaking about bitcoin or all cryptocurrencies ? I am pretty sure you are allowed to buy and sell US Dollar for example  to make a profit, isn't it ?

----

On 12/19/2017 at 3:21 AM, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

which valuta can be predicted ?  Even the top doesn't really know what is going to happen i believe.

So according to brother Ashvazdanghe , followers of Sayed Al-Sistani ( May Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى prolong his life ) are not allowed to buy (and sell) bitcoin ?
Can we be sure that this is actually his ruling ? 

And are they only speaking about bitcoin or all cryptocurrencies ? I am pretty sure you are allowed to buy and sell US Dollar for example  to make a profit, isn't it ?

----

I dont know about the ruling. But it feels like gambling to me so personally I wouldn't do it

On 12/17/2017 at 10:46 PM, hasanhh said:

From 07Dec17    $52 million of Bitcoin disappeared in Slovenia

See: "Former Botmaster, 'Darkode' Founder is CTO of Hacked Bitcoin Mining Firm 'NiceHash' "

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-12-19/multi-stage-cyber-attacks-net-north-korea-millions-in-virtual-currencies-researchers 

l doubt this and other recent assertions about the DPRK's cyber activities. Just a year and two ago, the US was saying North Korea had maybe only 6 computers connected to the lnternet.   Sheeesh !  Another we-want-to-go-to-war line by Uncle Sam.  :angry:

Like the DPRK can break through the block-chain algorithm when no other hacker group in the World can.  :hahaha:

I found this answer to my question:

Source

Some currencies, like gold, have value because they are useful as a commodity. Government fiat currencies, like the U.S. dollar, have value because governments grant them legal tender status and only accept taxes through them.

Why Do People Value Bitcoins?

Bitcoins do not have value as a physical commodity like gold and are not widely accepted as legal tender like dollars. Rather, Bitcoin appears to have value for the following reasons:

It is popular. In short, people accept and trade in Bitcoin because other people accept and trade in Bitcoin. It is recognized and accepted as a currency by many.

So as far as I can tell, it's basically an elaborate scheme to sell something of no value. Like US dollars, but worse. 

On 12/19/2017 at 10:27 AM, notme said:

I found this answer to my question:

Source

So as far as I can tell, it's basically an elaborate scheme to sell something of no value. Like US dollars, but worse. 

But I read that Venezuela is coming with Petro , on Presstv.com , and Venezuela has said they will use  what you called physical commodity. So if the ruling of Sayed Al Sistani , and others, regarding bitcoin is true then  it could be different for other cryptocurrencies.
----------------------
I hope someone can answer (some of) my question above.