Jump to content
Zavon

Is more than one Muta allowed at a time?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Just out of curiosity since I find all these Muta topics on SC lately (which i didn't know anything about before joining SC)!

So can a person perform more than one Muta at a time?

Can he... like perform Muta with 4 separate girls? Is it even allowed? Because I hear that marriage with 4 is allowed as long as the person can be just with all 4 of them. So what is the ruling in case of Muta?

Jazak Allahu Khayr.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Zavon said:

Just out of curiosity since I find all these Muta topics on SC lately (which i didn't know anything about before joining SC)!

So can a person perform more than one Muta at a time?

Can he... like perform Muta with 4 separate girls? Is it even allowed? Because I hear that marriage with 4 is allowed as long as the person can be just with all 4 of them. So what is the ruling in case of Muta?

Jazak Allahu Khayr.

I believe there is no number for it, you can have as many temporary wife as you can afford. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Zavon said:

Just out of curiosity since I find all these Muta topics on SC lately (which i didn't know anything about before joining SC)!

So can a person perform more than one Muta at a time?

Can he... like perform Muta with 4 separate girls? Is it even allowed? Because I hear that marriage with 4 is allowed as long as the person can be just with all 4 of them. So what is the ruling in case of Muta?

Jazak Allahu Khayr.

1 per day. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Saturday, September 16, 2017 at 4:01 AM, Hameedeh said:

This topic is in Jurisprudence and Islamic Law. Let's have some more replies that are factual, not opinions.  Inaccurate posts have been removed.

Do you know some people who can actually do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zavon said:

Do you know some people who can actually do that?

Yes, I do, but I won't tag anyone to come to this topic. I prefer that members are allowed to reply to the topics that they choose. I don't want to force anyone to reply here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hameedeh said:

Yes, I do, but I won't tag anyone to come to this topic. I prefer that members are allowed to reply to the topics that they choose. I don't want to force anyone to reply here. 

Okay. I was saying because the topic is "almost" dead. :grin: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Zavon said:

Okay. I was saying because the topic is "almost" dead. :grin: 

The topic started 2 days ago so I wouldn't call it dead just yet. Many members have not seen it. Some members do not come every day. I see you are following the topic, so that's good. Most members don't know that they can click on the Follow button to get notified of new replies. It might be a week from now or even a month later before someone posts. If you really want to have answers, then no matter how long it takes you will wait for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×