Fatima1234

How do you know when Allah completely cut you off

Rate this question

Question

32 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Fatima1234 said:

How do you know when Allah completely cut you off his mercy?

I Keep on encountering your posts these past days. You need serious work. I'm not saying this to demotivate you, because it is the kind of work that we All have to pass through to create a special bond with God and Ahlulbayt.

We have to endure, suffer, stay patient, feel all the pain we need to feel in order to purify ourselves and pass through the proper Tests so we can call ourselves worthy of God and ahlulbayt, and to deserve the hereafter. What we fail to remember is that in this life everything is a Test and everything is Temporary.

God doesn't leave the kuffar, He feeds them everyday, sustain them in what ever they do, do you think he will leave a follower of Ali bin abi talib? Plus there is something wrong in your faith, because for you to think this way i'm sure you've missed something major and of course it accumulated over time and it left you with thoughts like leaving religion and prayers and hijab, etc...

If you choose to forget about God, it will be your own hell on earth. You think this world can give you the answers? You have no CLUE. This world is the devil itself. You think all these people who are not committed and not muslims are happy? You have no Idea. I've lived my whole life with such people and trust me they are miserable as hell, they are just clever when it comes to hiding it.

If you choose to develop and build again your relationship with God you will feel bitterness, life is no fairytail my dear, but after the pain comes light. God reminded twice in the quran that after each hardship comes ease.

So no your religion isn't the one which is standing against from what you want to achieve, you are.

Stop living your life in exaggeration, Gosh!

He even provides non-muslims with sustenance. He provides animals and birds with sustenance. Do you think He will cut off His Mercy?

Like I said in one of your previous threads:

"If he actually had cut off His mercy from you wouldn't have been able to even breath" (something along those lines)!

Do you honestly think He is cutting off from you His mercy?

1 hour ago, Fatima1234 said:

Apparently yes i don't feel any connection I don't know what I've done that's so horrible the only major sin That I've done is cutting off ties from relatives do you think maybe that has something to do with it 

Salaam Alaykum

I have never thought of Allah cutting off someone. It never happens.

But honestly, don't cut off ties with relatives. You know it's Wajib to be in contact with them and solve their problems.

You know what? I'm gonna say hi to the person that he hates me next time when I see him. Thanks for mentioning that. It reminded me my mistakes.

Guest Monad   
Guest Monad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nystagmus

at the bottom it says there is a cure.

What rational is there in claiming this is a test, I am sure if the human mind started to use their brain, they will realise the true reason why everything that was not consistent with perfect, aka, divine perfection it was label as a test. If you claim it wasn't a test it would contradict the religion. Humans love telling everyone about patience in test, but notice how they all break down when it happens to them. You are here like the rest of the losers. Think about this, none of us would be here if we had better cards.

13 minutes ago, Fatima1234 said:

When you die without repentance? I'm not even absolutely certain you can't repent in the barzakh. 

6 minutes ago, Zavon said:

Stop living your life in exaggeration, Gosh!

He even provides non-muslims with sustenance. He provides animals and birds with sustenance. Do you think He will cut off His Mercy?

Like I said in one of your previous threads:

"If he actually had cut off His mercy from you wouldn't have been able to even breath" (something along those lines)!

Do you honestly think He is cutting off from you His mercy?

Apparently yes i don't feel any connection I don't know what I've done that's so horrible the only major sin That I've done is cutting off ties from relatives do you think maybe that has something to do with it 

I don't think Allah will ever cut a person off His mercy, because He is Rab ul Aalimeen not Rab ul Muslimeen.  The reason for feeling sad, miserable and hopelessness is the burden of ones sins on ones soul. Than the Khannas finding a person vulnerable whispers in his ears,"hey you are cut off from Allah's mercy." If you feel remorse this means that there is every chance for repentance and that your Roh e Eman is still intact although weak but not dead.  

Only Prophets, Ausiyas  and choosen ones of Allahs have 5 Arwah or spirits i.e. Roh e Quds, Ruh e Emman, Ruh e Jism, Ruh e strength and Ruh e Nafas. All others are born with the later four with the exception of Ruh e Quds. However, as a person progresses in life and the more he commits sins, more weaker becomes his Roh e Emman, consequently, slowly but surely his Roh e Emman begins to weaken and eventually dies. This is when the ways to guidance are shut and hearts are sealed as says the Qurran. The last three Rohs even exist in the animals, it is the Roh e Emman which distinguishes us as Ashraf ul Makhlookat.   

12 hours ago, Fatima1234 said:

Maybe the hardship that you are currently going through, it could be that  Allah swt is reaching out to you, so that you  can change your ways.  And that's positive in my humble opinion. With that said, every body will encounter hardship throughout their lives,  regardless if they are rich or poor or religious or non religious, ones life is never plain sailing, you have to take the rough with the smooth. 

Edited by power

13 hours ago, Fatima1234 said:

You will die. Actually no... that would be wrong 

This is when you know Allah completely cut you off. 

That day shall We forget them as they forgot the meeting of this day of theirs, and as they were wont to reject Our signs." [7:51]

Edited by Ron_Burgundy

45 minutes ago, power said:

Maybe the hardship that you are currently going through, it could be that  Allah swt is reaching out to you, so that you  can change your ways.  And that's positive in my humble opinion. With that said, every body will encounter hardship throughout their lives,  regardless if they are rich or poor or religious or non religious, ones life is never plain sailing, you have to take the rough with the smooth. 

Bad things are the consequence of our own actions. 

2 hours ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

Bad things are the consequence of our own actions. 

Agreed. However, it also could be test and trail for one as well. 

1 minute ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

Like money or children. :) they are test as well. 

Yes this is true, question: How are scholars tested the ones that mislead people in this duniya? Just curious to see what you answer.

1 minute ago, power said:

Yes this is true, question: How are scholars tested the ones that mislead people in this duniya? Just curious to see what you answer.

I don't think have some kind of different test. Scholars are not maasoom they just have more responsibility. If they deliberately mislead people they will be held responsible for it in hereafter. 

Just now, power said:

This answer seems the only answer, why is that? why the Hereafter any reason ?

It could be in this world as well. what goes around comes around. If those scholars have done bad they will have to pay for it may be in this world or hereafter. 

Hereafter: Because its our iman everyone will be questioned on that day. Such as Hitler he killed million of innocent people or suicide bombers they kill thousands of innocent people but they might didn't pay for their sins in this world but they will have to in hereafter thats a judgement day. You will be judge by Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى 

3 minutes ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

It could be in this world as well. what goes around comes around. If those scholars have done bad they will have to pay for it may be in this world or hereafter. 

Hereafter: Because its our iman everyone will be questioned on that day. Such as Hitler he killed million of innocent people or suicide bombers they kill thousands of innocent people but they might didn't pay for their sins in this world but they will have to in hereafter thats a judgement day. You will be judge by Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى 

I guess if they did not pay for the crimes in this life, then the punishment in the hereafter would be certainly far worse for then.

Guest Mr. M   
Guest Mr. M

once again, no one knows the answer. Story of my life. When you go to a toy shop and constantly come out empty handed. The mind will then posit questions to find why they never get anything. Eventually the rational mind comes to a logical conclusion, a deity never takes part in our lives, we are left alone in a world of absolute confusion, turmoil, distraction and useless worship. From praising a deity to deities, to our ancestors, to hero and to things all this to keep the human race alive not for god but for the desires of other humans. The responses lack any wisdom, neither do many want to acknowledge that the ease after struggle was not god but their own perseverance to pleasure. No soul will claim.that god fixed their problem if it wasn't, those responses are generally silent. If I were you, live life do the best you can, this obsession about the connection with god, was nothing but an invention by the clergymen, who too are battling their own errors. Wasting that mind on such ideas is a wasteful endeavour, perhaps you are a fantasist you got sold the idea that if I pray the heavens will bleed for you. Open those eyes and observe humans, then notice how deluded we all are. The responses are nothing short of phantasmal justifications.

19 hours ago, Fatima1234 said:

Allah SWT will keep you in His mercy if you are a good person. Do good deeds and keep praying to your Creator, asking Him for help and guidance:

"...call on Him fearing and hoping; surely the mercy of Allah is near to those who do good (to others)." [Holy Qur'an 7:56]

12 hours ago, power said:

That's definitely what I thought in the beginning untill I actually got much closer to Islam and started doing good deeds but then I realized I'm still unhappy and the things going on are still there...I'm beginning to wonder if this whole thing is even real

10 minutes ago, Fatima1234 said:

That's definitely what I thought in the beginning untill I actually got much closer to Islam and started doing good deeds but then I realized I'm still unhappy and the things going on are still there...I'm beginning to wonder if this whole thing is even real

What makes you unhappy?

Edited by Dhulfikar

بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم

السلام علیکم

On 09/14/2017 at 1:32 AM, Fatima1234 said:

When you completely cut Him out of your life.

If you still care about Him or His Attributes, even a tiny bit, that tiny bit is a ray of mercy. The worst thing we can do is block out the light.

So many atheists who kept the love of Justice or the fear of Chaos in their hearts later rerurned to God because they saw in Him the source of Justice and Meaning. But those who place their own selves or tastes as the goal, and exclude God entirely, they won't tend to find Him. How can they when they have left nothing of Him to remind them? We are born with Fitra, which reflects the Attributes of God - but whoever buries it within layers of filth and darkness will suffocate the Fitra and blot out the light. The darkness of selfishness coincides with the death of purpose - He whom God misguides, who can guide?

و علیکم السلام

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Honestly why are the Sunni speakers silent? not a single lecture on Imam Hussein(as)? no Facebook post or anything?  It is just plain ridiculous! I feel sad that even Hindus know more about the battle of Karbala then many modern day Muslims.
    • Okay. I'm sure you have heard of Karbal Tou Piya Likhda (I love this noha btw). My dad made me listen to a song called 'sheeshe ka tha dil mera" which is literally a copy of the noha 'Karbal tou piya likhda'. Be careful it's Muharram plus video might not be very appropriate (I'm not telling you to listen to it). This took away the spirit of the noha. I don't know if the noha copied the song or the song copied the noha. There were a couple more but I completely forgot. I'll let you know when I remember. 
    • Allah was too busy explaining bananas, honey bees, mountains and palm trees in the Qur'an and left this really important matters of creed out. That's why he need fallible humans to explain in created Tafseers what He meant.
    • https://www.al-islam.org/tawhid-or-monotheism-muhammad-taqi-misbah-yazdi https://www.al-islam.org/Allah-the-concept-of-god-in-islam-a-selection-yasin-al-jibouri/ninety-nine-attributes-Allah Read these links^
    • I would say to such people that pray for Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى to give light and soften the heart, because that peaceful heart cries, feels and understands Imam Hussain (as) and it also feels the love of all these beautiful people who lower themselves and yearn for his love.