inocence

need arabic of this hadith of Manla yahzarul faqih

Rate this topic

Salam 

i need arabic text of this hadith. a screen shot of the actual book page will be highly appreciated.

"Umar ibn Yazeed narrated from Abu Abdillah (A) that he said: "When a believer dies and forty men from the belivers are present at his janazah, and they say: Allahumma la na'lamu minhu illa khaira, wa Anta A'lamu bihi Minna, Allah (Tabaraka wa Ta'ala) will say: "I have rewarded you for your testimonies ("Shahaadaatikum") and have forgive him (the mayyit) what I know and you don't know"

Man La Yahzar ul Faqwwh, vol 1, p 165, Baab us Salaati 'alal-Mayyit

also quoted in Wasail ush Shia.

1 hour ago, inocence said:

Salam 

i need arabic text of this hadith. a screen shot of the actual book page will be highly appreciated.

"Umar ibn Yazeed narrated from Abu Abdillah (A) that he said: "When a believer dies and forty men from the belivers are present at his janazah, and they say: Allahumma la na'lamu minhu illa khaira, wa Anta A'lamu bihi Minna, Allah (Tabaraka wa Ta'ala) will say: "I have rewarded you for your testimonies ("Shahaadaatikum") and have forgive him (the mayyit) what I know and you don't know"

Man La Yahzar ul Faqwwh, vol 1, p 165, Baab us Salaati 'alal-Mayyit

also quoted in Wasail ush Shia.

The screen shot of hadith is given below:

The link of Arabic book (Vol 1, 2,3 4) is also given: for downloads:

http://sore.blogsky.com/1392/05/14/post-78/

59b6bc800eb56_Hadith472.thumb.png.08e3e2cde0a5c575d9439a15a8306de4.png

Edited by skyweb1987

Jazakallah @skyweb1987

This brings me to another question as i dont know Arabic grammar. 

The word  بِشَهَادَاتِهِمْ in quran (70: 34) is similar to the word شھاداتکم in the above hadith? Or there is any difference in their meaning. 

Also, can anyone quote me any other hadith that contains either of these words. 

Wassalam

16 hours ago, inocence said:

Jazakallah @skyweb1987

This brings me to another question as i dont know Arabic grammar. 

The word  بِشَهَادَاتِهِمْ in quran (70: 34) is similar to the word شھاداتکم in the above hadith? Or there is any difference in their meaning. 

Your testimonies ("Shahaadaatikum"),   In their testimonies ("be-Shahadaatehim")

Regards

Edited by skyweb1987