sidnaq

What book has impacted your life

Rate this topic

The book mentioning the sayings of Allah swt ie Quran has impacted every Muslim including me.

Also, for me the sayings of wisdom mentioned  in Nehjul balagha   provide  change agents in life for  every circumstances.

Edited by skyweb1987

2 hours ago, sidnaq said:

or changed your life?

In the beginning, I read Quran just for virtues that if I read it, I would get virtues without understanding it. It was until, I read Imam Ali a.s' book called "Hazrat Ali k Faisalay" written by "Muhammad Wasi". After that I learnt that indeed Quran is the huge resource of knowledge as Imam Ali a.s remarked: "I did not learn anything from Prophet except Quran".  

8 hours ago, notme said:

The Quran: most life changing book ever.

The Bible showed me that I definitely am not Christian, though it does include some wisdom. 

I'm reading the Bible at the moment even tho I haven't read the Quran from start to end with tafsir but I can say that the Quran has by far a more positive effect on the human mind than the Bible. The Bible ridiculous the most holiest personalities of G-d. Quran is free from that. I recommend everyone to compare stories like Abraham Joseph etc from the Bible with the Quran. You will be amazed by the manners of the Quran compared to the Bible. 

4 hours ago, MohammadAli1993 said:

You will be amazed by the manners of the Quran compared to the Bible. 

Alif, Lam, Ra,

This is a Kitab sent by the Most Holy and Merciful,

Indeed,

No creation on the Earths can resemble it.

10 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

In the beginning, I read Quran just for virtues that if I read it, I would get virtues without understanding it. It was until, I read Imam Ali a.s' book called "Hazrat Ali k Faisalay" written by "Muhammad Wasi". After that I learnt that indeed Quran is the huge resource of knowledge as Imam Ali a.s remarked: "I did not learn anything from Prophet except Quran".  

Share the book's pdf link

30 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

Urdu speakers should read this book. Is this book available in English? 

I think not this book but I have given a similar book in the second link of my signature from Islamicmobility.com

http://islamicmobility.com/pdf/Selections_From_Judgements_of_Hazrat_Ali.pdf 

Edited by Hameedeh
To add the link.