Jump to content
Shian e Ali

Introverts - The Good! The Bad!

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Marbles said:

Hi dear introverts:

Are you sure you're just introverts or suffering from some kind of antisocial personality disorder? :shifty:

Doesn't have to be just "anti-social personality".

The title is lntrovert: The Good !  The Bad !  then there is me: The Ugly  :scarerun:"Too Early for Halloween".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Marbles said:

Hi dear introverts:

Are you sure you're just introverts or suffering from some kind of antisocial personality disorder? :shifty:

Probably. 

I'm not antisocial. I'm nonsocial. There's a difference. I think humans are fascinating, I just don't understand them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, notme said:

Probably. 

I'm not antisocial. I'm nonsocial. There's a difference. I think humans are fascinating, I just don't understand them. 

Nonsocial --interesting concept. Never heard this before.

Do you think most people are boring or most do not share the same interests as yourself?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Nonsocial --interesting concept. Never heard this before.

Do you think most people are boring or most do not share the same interests as yourself?

No, not boring. I just don't know how to communicate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×