Rate this topic

2 hours ago, SunniBrother said:

Brother. Calling that state 'Israel' is prohibited in Judaism and Islam. You don't give Prophets names to a state.

It is not the only reason. He quoted that all of the Rabbis say that In their Torah it is prohibited for them to be as a Jewish state in any part of the world. Listen the entire video brother.

53 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

Amazing, Deen Show can so easily invite an Jew to talk about the concept of Israel and misconceptions about Jews, but it is so hard to invite an Shi'a muslim to talk about misconception of Shia Islam, instead they invite an Salafi to talk about Shia Islam.

Yeah I used to like this guy but he seems to not know much about Shias at all. I really wonder how these myths are accepted so easily. 

Hello,

1 hour ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

I'm full of hatred against Israel. May Allah accept Ayatollah Khamenei dua and wipe out Israel from earth in less than 25 years.

Can you imagine the effect on views of Islam if such opinions as AmirAlmuminin were not created and fostered by Islamic governments?  We have a phrase in the USA, "cutting of the nose to spite the face."  An expression used to describe a needlessly self-destructive over-reaction to a problem.

I am not going to argue the right of Israel to exist on this thread. 

But, lets think about it.  We are talking about an area the size of the US State of New Jersey.  How much blood should be shed and how much hatred should be generated over such a small piece of land.

What if Muslims accepted the existence of Israel?  What if Islamic nations allowed Palestinians to immigrate?  What if Jerusalem was open to all religious pilgrims that are drawn to it?

No "side" is going to get all they want.  But, I think if they above came to pass it would lead to a more peaceful situation in the Middle East.

All the Best,

David

22 minutes ago, David66 said:

Hello,

Can you imagine the effect on views of Islam if such opinions as AmirAlmuminin were not created and fostered by Islamic governments?  We have a phrase in the USA, "cutting of the nose to spite the face."  An expression used to describe a needlessly self-destructive over-reaction to a problem.

But, lets think about it.  We are talking about an area the size of the US State of New Jersey.  How much blood should be shed and how much hatred should be generated over such a small piece of land.

What if Muslims accepted the existence of Israel?  What if Islamic nations allowed Palestinians to immigrate?  What if Jerusalem was open to all religious pilgrims that are drawn to it?

No "side" is going to get all they want.  But, I think if they above came to pass it would lead to a more peaceful situation in the Middle East.

All the Best,

David

Salaam Alaykum

Since Israel is a small land, doesn't mean we can forget their crimes in killing and torturing innocent men and women.

I ask you a question. If I buy a big land in France, can I run my own rules in that area? Can I make my own country in that area? Of course not. Same thing for Palestine.

Don't talk about Palestinian immigration. Those people who occupied Palestine MUST leave there. Israel is cancer gland in middle east. Keep your thoughts with yourself. You said what if Islamic countries accepted Palestinian immigration. How dare you to say this. Palestine is their country. They have been over there for thousands years. Why don't you talk about Ghaza strip? Why don't you say that Egypt doesn't let humanitarian helps reach Ghaza? Why don't you say that people over there are isolated? Why don't you say that Israel has contract with surrounded Ghaza strip countries to prevent Palestinians from ANY help?

Your old philosophy doesn't work anymore. Even atheist people are against Israel. Some Jewish people in New York protested against Israel.

I love TO HATE ISRAEL (but I don't have problem with true Jewish people)

49 minutes ago, David66 said:

Hello,

All the Best,

David

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPhufJ2JWRY

Watch this. You talked about peace in middle east.

FYI, there was no ISIS in middle east before US invasion to Iraq. We were in peace except in Afghanistan (US invaded) and Palestine (US supported cancer gland).

Watch that video. I really want to see your comments

4 minutes ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

Watch this. You talked about peace in middle east.

Brother that's a fake video, you need to watch the full speech. I am no fan of Israel, but don't undermine Palestinian activism by sharing altered videos. There's plenty of evidence to prove Israel just cannot live in peace, but this isn't a real video.

Hello,

Salaam Alaykum

Since Israel is a small land, doesn't mean we can forget their crimes in killing and torturing innocent men and women.

Can you say the Assad family or the religious right in Iran has not done the same.

Don't talk about Palestinian immigration. Those people who occupied Palestine MUST leave there. Israel is cancer gland in middle east. Keep your thoughts with yourself. You said what if Islamic countries accepted Palestinian immigration. How dare you to say this. Palestine is their country. They have been over there for thousands years. Why don't you talk about Ghaza strip? Why don't you say that Egypt doesn't let humanitarian helps reach Ghaza? Why don't you say that people over there are isolated? Why don't you say that Israel has contract with surrounded Ghaza strip countries to prevent Palestinians from ANY help?

How far back does Jewish possession of the territory go?  About 2,600 years before the birth of Mohamed pbuh.  Also, after the 1948 Arab-Israeli War, Israel took in over 500,000 Jewish refugees whose land and possessions had been confiscated in Muslim nations.  The "Palestinians" were not accepted by Muslim nations.  They were used as a bargaining chip then and it continues to this day.

I love TO HATE ISRAEL (but I don't have problem with true Jewish people)

I do not believe this is a part of Islam.  I believe it is used by some Islamic states for political purposes.

As I have said, neither "side" will get what they want.  But, some voices of reason must enter the conversation.

All the Best,

David

6 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Brother that's a fake video, you need to watch the full speech. I am no fan of Israel, but don't undermine Palestinian activism by sharing altered videos. There's plenty of evidence to prove Israel just cannot live in peace, but this isn't a real video.

Do a search on Internet before judging. This is only one example:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/dutch-tv-spoofs-netanyahu-speech-about-targeting-gaza-civilians/

There are a lot of videos about it. FYI, international laws condemned Israel numerous times due to killing innocent people. Palestinians are defending themselves. I saw a video that Israeli forces attacked a Palestinian WHO WAS PRAYING. Israel is cancer. It's US mastiff in middle east.

6 hours ago, David66 said:

Hello,

Can you say the Assad family or the religious right in Iran has not done the same.

How far back does Jewish possession of the territory go?  About 2,600 years before the birth of Mohamed pbuh.  Also, after the 1948 Arab-Israeli War, Israel took in over 500,000 Jewish refugees whose land and possessions had been confiscated in Muslim nations.  The "Palestinians" were not accepted by Muslim nations.  They were used as a bargaining chip then and it continues to this day.

I do not believe this is a part of Islam.  I believe it is used by some Islamic states for political purposes.

As I have said, neither "side" will get what they want.  But, some voices of reason must enter the conversation.

All the Best,

David

You didn't show any reaction to my questions, and your reasons for changing original Palestine name to fake Israel are absolutely absurd.

80 years ago, some Jews bought lands from Palestinians and they gradually built their own regime over there. I asked you if I buy a large land in France, can I build my own country, but you didn't respond. From 80 years ago up to now, Israel continued killing and torturing Palestinians.

You said Jews were living in Palestine for a long time. This is not the reason for changing the name of a country. In Iran, there are Christians who lived in Iran for a long time. Should we change name of Iran to something else? How about people who follow Zartosht? They lived longer in Iran. How about applying same mentality to US. You know that there are still nomadic people in some parts of US, and they lived in US for a long time. Your mentality says that they have right to change name of the country, build their own country and kill other people.

You said that this harshness against tyrant people is not in Islam. I had 12 years of study in religion. I grew up in an Islamic country. I know my religion better than you. Being harsh and show hatred against tyrant people like Israel is EXACTLY in religion. Imam Hussain was killed for this. We follow him. Don't think that religion is pray, fast, and be submissive to tyrant people. That is not Islam.

Please answer my question. Can I buy land in any country including US and build my own country there?

Make some comments about that video which is documented in different websites.

Don't escape.

Edited by AmirAlmuminin Lover

2 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

The article said it's satire, they took different parts of his speech and combined them together and cut out some bits in the middle, you can clearly tell from the video there's been some editing done. As for Israel targeting civilians, that's indisputable, but videos like these are meant to mock Netanyahu for saying it out loud by editing his words, to make it seem like he admits it. He would be careful about saying this out loud, Israel relies on a propaganda apparatus to retain legitimacy, they wouldnt want to lose that. "The video, made to appear genuine through seamless splicing of sound bites from previous speeches by Netanyahu, was spread by thousands of Twitter and Facebook users who advertised it under the headline “Netanyahu finally tells the truth.”" 

Edited by Mohamed1993

Hello,

5 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

You didn't show any reaction to my questions, and your reasons for changing original Palestine name to fake Israel are absolutely absurd.

"After the defeat of Bar Kokhba (132-135 CE) the Roman Emperour Hadrian was determined to wipe out the identity of Israel-Judah-Judea and renamed it Syria Palaestina.  Until that time the area had been called "province of Judea" (Roman Judea) by the Romans."

"The name Judea is a Greek and Roman adaption of the name "Judah" which originally encompassed the territory of the Israelite tribe of that name and of the ancient Kingdom of Judah."(Wikipedia / Judea)

5 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

You said that this harshness against tyrant people is not in Islam. I had 12 years of study in religion. I grew up in an Islamic country. I know my religion better than you. Being harsh and show hatred against tyrant people like Israel is EXACTLY in religion. Imam Hussain was killed for this. We follow him. Don't think that religion is pray, fast, and be submissive to tyrant people. That is not Islam.

Then where is this hatred for Russia?  Muslim Tatars have been persecuted by Russia since the 1500's.  And, two years ago Russia "annexed" Crimea and are subjugating the Muslims living their.

Russia continues to oppress Crimea's Tatars (AlJazeera, 19 March 2016)

"With the exception of Turkey, the Muslim world has been virtually silent on the Tatar's situation"

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2016/03/russia-continues-oppress-crimea-tatars-160308054208716.html

Where is your hatred for China?  China has flooded East Turkestan with ethnic Han Chinese and "annexed" this once independent and then autonomous Muslim region.

China's Uyghurs--A Minority In Their Own Land?  (Radio Free Europe, 8 July 2009)

https://www.rferl.org/a/Chinas_Uyghurs__A_Minority_In_Their_Own_Land/1772366.html

Nearly silent on the above yet you scream "I love to hate Israel."  And this is my point.  You are not this noble person speaking out against all "tyrants."  Someone is telling you who to hate and who not to hate.  And, in my opinion this irrationality is harmful to Islam.

All the Best,

David

53 minutes ago, David66 said:

Hello,

"After the defeat of Bar Kokhba (132-135 CE) the Roman Emperour Hadrian was determined to wipe out the identity of Israel-Judah-Judea and renamed it Syria Palaestina.  Until that time the area had been called "province of Judea" (Roman Judea) by the Romans."

"The name Judea is a Greek and Roman adaption of the name "Judah" which originally encompassed the territory of the Israelite tribe of that name and of the ancient Kingdom of Judah."(Wikipedia / Judea)

Then where is this hatred for Russia?  Muslim Tatars have been persecuted by Russia since the 1500's.  And, two years ago Russia "annexed" Crimea and are subjugating the Muslims living their.

Russia continues to oppress Crimea's Tatars (AlJazeera, 19 March 2016)

"With the exception of Turkey, the Muslim world has been virtually silent on the Tatar's situation"

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2016/03/russia-continues-oppress-crimea-tatars-160308054208716.html

Where is your hatred for China?  China has flooded East Turkestan with ethnic Han Chinese and "annexed" this once independent and then autonomous Muslim region.

China's Uyghurs--A Minority In Their Own Land?  (Radio Free Europe, 8 July 2009)

https://www.rferl.org/a/Chinas_Uyghurs__A_Minority_In_Their_Own_Land/1772366.html

Nearly silent on the above yet you scream "I love to hate Israel."  And this is my point.  You are not this noble person speaking out against all "tyrants."  Someone is telling you who to hate and who not to hate.  And, in my opinion this irrationality is harmful to Islam.

All the Best,

David

We hate Israel because palestine is the most important cause right now. Your right we want all oppressed good Muslims to be safe from oppression but we show the greatest and most public towards Israel as it is the biggest issue as of now. Sayed sistani(ha) a cleric situated in Iraq not IRAN bro! Has called out israel and said it should be stopped he even prayed for israels defeat during the Arab Israeli war in the 60s so did other clerics in Iraq and keep in mid this was before Iran even existed. The point is israel is the biggest problem for Islam right now. Which is why it has to be stopped first. 

Israel is a proxy of the USA in the Middle East. It has stolen Muslim land, it's not a small deal. Even if it's the size of New Jersey this cannot be tolerated. A home no matter how small is still a home and the level of damage and destruction israel has caused with just that Jersey sized land is maybe as big as the whole Middle East and more. Israel is a cancer like khomeini(ra) described it, it sells weapons to the army of Myanmar that kills rohingiya Muslims. Sure you can argue Israel is violent with Arab countries due to their hostilities with Israel but I ask you what have the rohingiya done to Israel? Israel is an enemy of Islam and their politicians and other spokespersons talk of expanding past what you call New Jersey sized land like they tried to do when they occupied south Lebanon. Like a cancer they want to spread and conquer more and they say it themselves in their media, go watch it if you like. If they were left alone peacefully they would simply grow much stronger as a result of no outside pressure then they would be able to conquer and spread even more.  Then it wouldn't be Jersey sized it would be much bigger and their will be even more muslims dying and islam would be in even more danger and harm. 

Edited by Al Hadi

Hello,

3 hours ago, Al Hadi said:

Israel is a proxy of the USA in the Middle East. It has stolen Muslim land, it's not a small deal. Even if it's the size of New Jersey this cannot be tolerated. A home no matter how small is still a home and the level of damage and destruction israel has caused with just that Jersey sized land is maybe as big as the whole Middle East and more. Israel is a cancer like khomeini(ra) described it, it sells weapons to the army of Myanmar that kills rohingiya Muslims. Sure you can argue Israel is violent with Arab countries due to their hostilities with Israel but I ask you what have the rohingiya done to Israel? Israel is an enemy of Islam and their politicians and other spokespersons talk of expanding past what you call New Jersey sized land like they tried to do when they occupied south Lebanon. Like a cancer they want to spread and conquer more and they say it themselves in their media, go watch it if you like. If they were left alone peacefully they would simply grow much stronger as a result of no outside pressure then they would be able to conquer and spread even more.  Then it wouldn't be Jersey sized it would be much bigger and their will be even more muslims dying and islam would be in even more danger and harm. 

China supplies the most arms to Myanmar.  According to the referenced article, China has supplied 90 percent of Myanmar's military equipment.  Other large suppliers are India, Japan, North Korea, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, South Korea and Ukraine. Have you been taught this?  Do you love to hate these countries as well?  Are you in the streets yelling "Death to China" and burning effigies of Xi Jinping?

AltSean-Burma

http://www.altsean.org/Research/SPDC Whos Who/Armssuppliers.htm

Your post of full of suppositions.  And, you are fueling and rationalizing your hatred with these suppositions.  As I said in beginning, neither "side" is going to get everything they want.  It is time for a more level headed approach.

All the Best,

David

When it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "Why, we only Want to make peace!" Of a surety, they are the ones who make mischief, but they realise (it) not. – Quran 2:11

Tell me one country that does not include such a people? Everywhere you turn, you can find these people and we should always fight against injustice.  

Edited by Dhulfikar

USSR was wiped off the map without war or blood spilling. 

Israhell will be wiped off the map without war too, only if a referendum takes place with the participation of all Palestinian refugees.

Democratic,  isn't it?

Self-victimizing zionists twist the facts and pretend as if they are the innocent baby girls whom everybody else tries to kill throughout history.

4 hours ago, David66 said:

Hello,

China supplies the most arms to Myanmar.  According to the referenced article, China has supplied 90 percent of Myanmar's military equipment.  Other large suppliers are India, Japan, North Korea, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, South Korea and Ukraine. Have you been taught this?  Do you love to hate these countries as well?  Are you in the streets yelling "Death to China" and burning effigies of Xi Jinping?

AltSean-Burma

Your post of full of suppositions.  And, you are fueling and rationalizing your hatred with these suppositions.  As I said in beginning, neither "side" is going to get everything they want.  It is time for a more level headed approach.

All the Best,

David

Interesting. My response wasn't completely  suppositions. You didn't consider my historical point of Israel invading Lebanon nor did you answer my consistent logical framework nor are you using one now to answer me. Sayed ali khamenei(ha) says Israel will be wiped out in less than 25 years. Are you not making a supposition by saying it won't be gone? ("when you said neither side will get what it wants") 

again remember my point palestine is the biggest issue right now. Israel is known to be an American proxy in the Middle East, it's just like you David to dishonestly skip over and not address my points. Be realistic and also consider the experiences of people who have lived through Israeli occupation and prison torture. Palestine is stolen Muslim land in an important area that is religiously important to many Muslims. The U.K. Was the country that started the crisis of the rohingiya and it founded Israel. Israel is the strongest anti Islam proxy in the Middle East and they constantly talk about expanding outside their boarders. There are  Even Israeli citizens themselves that speak like that on the internet. Again I invite you to look at this yourself but I feel the zoinist bias in you is strong.

On 9/8/2017 at 4:50 PM, David66 said:

Hello,

AltSean-Burma

All the Best,

David

http://leader.ir/en/content/19229/The-Leader's-remarks-about-the-misery-of-Myanmar-Muslims

See I said, it was just a matter of time before this was addressed. Palestine is still the main issue but they will start to move on Myanmar, the same way they did with Bosnia. Nasrallah sent  hezbollah soldiers to Bosnia lets see how many they send to Myanmar, if they send them.

Edited by Al Hadi

12 hours ago, Al Hadi said:

http://leader.ir/en/content/19229/The-Leader's-remarks-about-the-misery-of-Myanmar-Muslims

See I said, it was just a matter of time before this was addressed. Palestine is still the main issue but they will start to move on Myanmar, the same way they did with Bosnia. Nasrallah sent  hezbollah soldiers to Bosnia lets see how many they send to Myanmar, if they send them.

This not something for today.

َAyt. Sayyid Ali Khamenei:

"News coming from Myanmar takes away sleep from one's eyes." 4 March, 1992

http://farsi.khamenei.ir/speech-content?id=2604