sidnaq

christian near death experiences

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, sidnaq said:

Why are there so many christian ndes online and what do other christians think of them?do u think they are genuine?

They are all FAKE!

[message for Hameedeh: Dear @Hameedeh I had to put "fake" in all capitals so that @sidnaq can understand my expression towards the question :) ]

Edited by Hameedeh
Okay.

Well I'm an Arab Christian and I think that you can trust people who say they died and came back to life wheather they are Muslim or Christian or even Bhuddist, it's crazy and ridiculous all of it.

51 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Well I'm an Arab Christian and I think that you can trust people who say they died and came back to life wheather they are Muslim or Christian or even Bhuddist, it's crazy and ridiculous all of it.

What? I thought you were pagan? Which is it? Pagan or Christian? You keep changing your mind, you don't change faiths like that. Religion is not a game, Mishael.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

10 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

What? I thought you were pagan? Which is it? Pagan or Christian? You keep changing your mind, you don't change faiths like that. Religion is not a game, Mishael.

lol that's what I thought 

47 minutes ago, Mishael said:

I think Christianity is better now I studied hard after along time.

If you studied hard how have u not seen the flaws in Christianity. I go to a Catholic school and everything they say contradicts what the bible says like pork and alcohol etc.

Just now, Mishael said:

Well it's probably the selfless sacrifice of Jesus Christ I though it was so powerful and it really touched my heart and got to the bottom of my soul.

Ok, I can understand how or why that would appeal to you. How do you feel about the Trinity, Original Sin and Jesus being the Son of God?

I read about a near death experience in which a christian boy dies and meet Allah instead of Jesus Christ and convert to Islam. I read last year I guess about near death experiences and in most cases people who died see the heaven or God accordingly to their religion in most cases. 

50 minutes ago, Nataly said:

I read about a near death experience in which a christian boy dies and meet Allah instead of Jesus Christ and convert to Islam. I read last year I guess about near death experiences and in most cases people who died see the heaven or God accordingly to their religion in most cases. 

Maybe they just interpret what they saw according to their beliefs.

May the truth be with Isa,

Isa the Prophet of Allah,

Verily,

He is not the son of your Lord,

Would he not be exalted among the worlds?

He is but a warner,

Nay!

He is not the son of your Lord,

The Especially Merciful, the Forgiver of repentance.