SunniBrother

Omar silly Hadith

Rate this topic

['Umar says] "Now then, I am going to tell you something which (Allah) has written for me to say. I do not know; perhaps it portends my death, so whoever understands and remembers it, must narrate it to the others wherever his mount takes him, but if somebody is afraid that he does not understand it, then it is unlawful for him to tell lies about me. Allah sent Muhammad with the Truth and revealed the Holy Book to him, and among what Allah revealed, was the Verse of the Rajam (the stoning of married person (male & female) who commits illegal sexual intercourse, and we did recite this Verse and understood and memorized it. Allah's Apostle did carry out the punishment of stoning and so did we after him.

I am afraid that after a long time has passed, somebody will say, 'By Allah, we do not find the Verse of the Rajam in Allah's Book,' and thus they will go astray by leaving an obligation which Allah has revealed. And the punishment of the Rajam is to be inflicted to any married person (male & female), who commits illegal sexual intercourse, if the required evidence is available or there is conception or confession. ..."
In this astounding hadeeth we can see several things:
•God has told 'Umar to say these things (according to him);
•the verse of stoning was in the 'original' Quran;
•Muhammad carried out stoning;
•'Umar fears that people of the future will read the Quran and find that stoning is not there and will 'go astray'
Several questions come to mind:
•If God told 'Umar (or Muhammad) something important regarding the Quran, why would God leave it out of the final book?
•What happened to the verse on stoning that it is no longer found in the final book?
•If future people might be confused by not finding the verse of stoning in the Quran, why didn't 'Umar (or anyone) simply write it there?
•Why would any later generations of Muslims accept the Quran, after knowing that the 'original' Quran had lost some verses along the way?
For a believing person these questions are easily answered: the hadeeth is false and the allegations against God or the prophet are baseless.

1 hour ago, SunniBrother said:

Rationally I can't even attribute this to Omar because he banned hadith so it can be a attribution to him made much later. Proves that isnads and grading isn't everything.

Brother, Do you not know that the Umar can be pseudo Prophet saww after the Prophet Muhammad saww and the Satan runs away from him / Umar. but this warrior runs away from the battles too,

What do you like to mention  then?

Edited by skyweb1987
correction

3 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

@SunniBrother I do not talk about this Hadith.

But Prophet PBUHHP has prescribed such penalty for those who are married but have committed sexual intercourse and Imam Ali a.s also executed such punishments of Rajam. 

But the Qur'an is incomplete as Omar said here? I thought the stoning was from the Torah and not actually part of the Qur'an.

1 hour ago, SunniBrother said:

But the Qur'an is incomplete as Omar said here? I thought the stoning was from the Torah and not actually part of the Qur'an.

Stonning is mentioned in the event of Prophet Lot a.s. Secondly, there is also a verse about punishment for fornication where in Allah says that "Close the adulterers in rooms or wait till Allah open another door for them". The words "another door" implies towards "punishment by stoning as prescribed by Prophet PBUHHP". It might have been that umer implies that people have forgotten the meaning of words "Allah open another door for them".

Finally, I cannot talk about this narration further as this is from Sunni books and not from Shia books or no any Shia Alim has said if this is Sahih Hadith or not.

1 hour ago, Sindbad05 said:

Stonning is mentioned in the event of Prophet Lot a.s. Secondly, there is also a verse about punishment for fornication where in Allah says that "Close the adulterers in rooms or wait till Allah open another door for them". The words "another door" implies towards "punishment by stoning as prescribed by Prophet PBUHHP". It might have been that umer implies that people have forgotten the meaning of words "Allah open another door for them".

Finally, I cannot talk about this narration further as this is from Sunni books and not from Shia books or no any Shia Alim has said if this is Sahih Hadith or not.

Can you give me the ayahs please.

13 hours ago, SunniBrother said:

Can you give me the ayahs please.

7:80-84
"And (remember) Lut, when he said to his people; "Do you commit the worst sin such as none has preceding you has committed in the 'Alamin (among the mankind and the jinn)?"
81. "Verily, you practice your lusts on men instead of women. Nay, but you are a people transgressing beyond bounds (by such sins)."
82"And the answer of his people was only that they said: 'Drive them out of your town, these are indeed men who want to be pure (from sins)!"
83. "Then (Allah) saved him and his family, except his wife; she was of those who remained behind (in the torment)."
84. "And (Allah) rained down on them a rain (of stones). Then see what was the end of the Mujrimun (criminals, polytheists, sinners, etc.)"